Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

82 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

enquiries@roydswithyking.com

How would you rate Royds Withy King Solicitors?

Lesley D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Jan was easy to talk to, very helpful, friendly and professional.
Verified Buyer

Prompt, high-quality personal service from friendly professionals.
Gillian B
Verified Buyer

They negotiated a great settlement for my claim. It took time - but was worth the wait
Patricia M
Verified Buyer

RWK have successfully negotiated a compensation claim for me. Always approachable and helpful.
Paul B
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, helpful and clear on their guidance and recommendations. They gave me complete confidence
Verified Buyer

Efficient and thorough in their approach.
Clare S
Verified Buyer

I found Royds Withy King very helpful, friendly and professional.
Rachel S
Verified Buyer

Mark was extremely helpful and supportive.
Jack W
Verified Buyer

They kept me up to date with everything they did in my case.
Katrina W
Verified Buyer

I cannot thank Mark Hambleton of Royds, Withy, King solicitors enough for looking after my interests after being kicked by a horse which caused serious injury to my back resulting in me having to take over a year of work and being on medication that made me depressed and miserable. Mark took on the case even though I had approached other solicitors that said I had no case. I found Mark through the internet and he listened to everything that had happened and took on the case. Mark guided me with help from social security and rehabilitation. He was professional, compassionate and fought my corner in every way resulting in a substantial payment which has allowed my to start my life again.
Katrina Walton
Tim W
Verified Reviewer

Poor communication. Poor service. Only interested in getting job done and getting paid. Not interested in looking out for customer. You put your trust in a professional but I won't ever again with this firm. Shame as we had previously done business together successfully. Also when complained were over a wk beyond their own deadline in replying.
Antony M
Verified Buyer

Good listeners, good communication, good advice
Coby M
Verified Reviewer

I recently faced a very challenging situation with my employer and approached Royds Withy King for advice and assistance. Matthew Hendra professionally took command of the situation and his legal advice and personal involvement in the matter gave me confidence that the proposed approach was both legally sound and prudent. Challenging a large, global corporation requires a great deal of knowledge, experience and guts. Matthew performed exceptionally well and achieved a better than expected outcome and settlement. The unique difference (in my experience), is that Matthew really cares about his clients. I can strongly
recommend Matthew Hendra and his professional legal team at Royds Withy King Solicitors.
Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer

Having recently dealt with Matthew Hendra at Withy King Solicitors I have to say how
I immediatley felt at ease with Matthew and his P.A'S,
Throughout the 2 months dealing with Matthew I was kept informed every step of the way.
I would not hestitate to recommend Matthew or the company.
I would like to thank you for all your hard work.
Many Thanks
Liz Dobbs
Anne A
Verified Reviewer

Matthew Hendra gave us excellent service and advice which enabled us to avoid the stress and anxiety that an Employment Tribunal under unfair / constructive dismissal would certainly have brought. Matthews excellent negotiation skills gained over 90% compensation that could have been awarded at a tribunal without any of the hassle.
Helen P
Verified Buyer

I first had contact almost 2 years ago to assist me when I was being made redundant when my Employer's were not following due process. Matthew Hendra did an excellent job in advising me and acting on my behalf ensuring that I received an acceptable and much improved financial package in the form of a severance agreement. The way in which this matter was dealt with meant I left the Company in a civil and amiable manner.
Matthew was then contacted by me and my late best Friend (J) who was being treated unfairly by her employers who were trying to dismiss her owing to her illness (cancer). Again Matthew did a fantastic job in supporting J and the end result was that the company admitted the error of their ways allowing J to secure both her employment rights and also for her Husband and 2 Sons to 'benefit' from her death in service payment when she sadly lost her fight on 6th December 2016. Throughout this very difficult and tragic case, Matthew provided an extremely professional yet compassionate approach to both me as her representative and to Julia who appreciated this much needed support. When the case was concluded - J said it had lifted a weight from her shoulders and for that I along with Julia's family will be forever grateful to Matthew for his fantastic efforts.
I have no hesitation in recommending your Company based on the excellent service provided to date.
Karen J
Verified Buyer

I received a highly Professional service where the solicitor Matthew what's incredibly helpful and understanding of my difficult situation. He listened carefully, knew exactly how I was feeling and able to articulate this very clearly back to me when sometimes I struggled to explain myself clearly. I felt he knew exactly what I was going through and his advice was very clear and consise helping me make a clear decision on how to proceed.

He gained a swift resolution to the situation at work.

I can't thank him enough. Matthew came highly recommended to me via a fellow colleague and I can see why. He is an asset to your business and I have no hesitation in recommending his services to others.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

each time we went to court they put a replacement barrister as our original legal had to go to another case
They had no knowledge of my case and didn't provide support

They also got the information discussed in court wrong - which resulted in it being to late to amend
I wish I went with my gut and gone to another first after the first month
Hi,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We would appreciate it if you could provide us with more information so we can track down your case and investigate it further. Please would you be able to email enquiries@roydswithyking.com with:

- The main contact that you dealt with
- Any other information about your experience

In your email, please also reference your review on reviews.co.uk.

Many Thanks,

The Royds Withy King Client Care Team
Malcolm W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout a frustrating sale (our buyer's buyer pulled out and we had to start again). Polite, punctual, and very helpful. Our purchase went through very quickly as there was no chain involved. Particular thanks to Ms Claire Barwick and her team for all their hard work on our behalf. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to others.
Verified Buyer

From my initial enquiry by phone onwards the help that I received from Pip and her employment team colleagues was excellent. Everyone was approachable, knowledgeable, professional, pragmatic, and also kind, which was really important in what I found to be a difficult and challenging scenario. Everything was explained clearly and communicated promptly. I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome or for more considerate and helpful representation to achieve it. I'm immensely grateful. Thank you
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.77 based on 82 reviews