Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Royds Withy King Solicitors

How would you rate Royds Withy King Solicitors ?

"Timely responses. Even without answer at hands, just drop us a note, your client want to know his solicitor is aware of the matter and did not miss any email. Thank you"
"good service"
"Very professional and great advice."
Mr Simon G
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advice and a positive outcome."
"Good advice and no unexpected charges. Things were explained in 'normal' language too."
Mrs Elspeth M
Verified Buyer
"Staff are very friendly yet professional. Answered my queries and kept me informed with the progress of my house purchase. I have used their services before and will recommend to anyone needing legal representation."
"Efficient, professional and reasonable fees."
"I would like to thank Anna and Mathew for there help with my company problem they were both very professional, I could not of wished for any better service."
"Working with Matthew Hendra was a reassuring experience at a sensitive time. His knowledge, negotiation skills and approach helped to secure an extra third in settlement of my redundancy package."
Mr Julian R
Verified Buyer
"I recently found myself in need of employment advice and was very unsure and concerned about my rights and the options available to me. Having contacted a couple of local solicitors, Royds Withy King was the obvious choice due to how easy it was to speak to someone knowledgeable and the re-assurance they gave me on the first call. Within three hours of my first phone call, I met Matthew Hendra (solicitor) with whom I instantly built a rapport and made me feel at ease, before laying out all my available options and costs in a very straight forward and simple manner. Taking the advice provided by Matthew, I was able to confidently face the issue with my employer and agree a satisfactory outcome which I would not of done without the advice provided. 5 star service by everyone at Royds Withy King from their polite receptionists at both their Bath and Swindon offices which I visited, as well as Linda in the employment team and of course Matthew who is one of those rare breed of solicitors - patient, understanding and reassuring."
"I have always found RWK to be highly responsive, expert and personal in their approach. I have used them for conveyance, Will making, probate and trust work all of which was done very professionally. I also think they offer great value for money."
"They were very efficient and helpful during my recent house purchase. They made the whole process so much easier."
Alan.p.prentice@gmail.com
Verified Buyer
"Good advice and guidance given"
Mr Phillip D
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with first class Advice"
"Sharon MacDonald in particular is aggressive in her manner of dealing with other parties. It does not help the process and is completely contrary to the information on the website. If you want a solicitor who is going to ease relationships in a divorce do not use this solicitor. Dreadful."
Mr Simon T
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and professional"
"Completed work in a professional and efficient manner answered any questions with a swift response and explained everything clearly"
Mrs Heather I
Verified Buyer
"So helpful, made every step of the way easy for me to understand, the outcome was better than i expected that made this 73 year old very happy. Thankyou"
"Excellent professional service and successful outcome of the conveyance procedure."
Mr Vijay T
Verified Buyer
"Personal and professional service was a given. In addition, pragmatic and results-orientated thinking by Malcolm Gregory achieved the desired outcome in a cost effective and timely manner. Thank you Malcolm."
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.69 based on 160 reviews