Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Royds Withy King Solicitors
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Royds Withy King Solicitors?

enquiries@roydswithyking.com

Tell us how Royds Withy King Solicitors made you happy

"was given different advice from start to finish thus case completely went against me their fees are very expensive along with bad customer service overall not impressed would avoid in future and not recommend to anyone"
Are you Royds Withy King Solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would like to say a big thank you to Helen Childs for dealing with my claim for the death of my wife June who died from Mesothelioma, she went way above and beyond answering my questions by email late at night and sometimes early morning because of the time difference between Australia and the UK. Thank you again Helen. Regards Colin and Ian Walton"
"they never return any phone call or email even you keep chasing. what a marvellous service they provided. Also they never communicate to us. They should be shame. This is called "professional" eyes widened."
"Rude and Incompetent is an understatement. They fail to return calls or emails without constant chasing . They also provide incorrect information when you call and ask for help, Then brush it under the carpet when they finally return your emails.Avoid this firm if you want competent, friendly and efficent staff."
"Very efficient, professional and effective."
"Very effocient and dealt with everything in a timely manner."
"I was very happy with the service I received last September when my mother died. I answered the survey you sent me to that effect. However I was very distressed and upset to receive an email a couple of days ago asking Mrs Irene Dawes to answer a survey. As I say above she passed away over 8 months ago! Perhaps you should update your database."
"Very thorough, reliable, friendly and helpful in overseeing my house purchase. Used before and would use again."
"I felt very secure and reassured when discussing my situation. The staff where always happy to help"
"There service was quick kept update at all times would highly recommend"
"Karen Snook was marvellous. She was extremely understanding and supportive throughout the moving process. I believe she went above and beyond the call of duty and always seemed willing to lend a sympathetic ear. I would highly recommend her service and will not hesitate to contact Royds Withy King in the future. Many thanks G Madylus"
"First class service from knowledgeable team, react to requests and provide excellent feedback. Always supportive and a joy to work with."
"Prompt replies and made me feel comfortable with each step of the process."
"These people are absolute amateurs, inexperienced with dental negligence claims, and at the first obstacle they will close your case for no good reason, even to the point of losing mail sent out to you, having bogus medical expert reports done ( pro bono ) free of charge, we all know what that means, no substance, do not employ these people, you will be sorry."
"in a stressful divorce with is not helped by the aggressive communications coming from these people. If your goal is to stress your ex spouse out then fine however for normal, decent people avoid like they have the plague."
"Very personal with empathy people"
"Timely responses. Even without answer at hands, just drop us a note, your client want to know his solicitor is aware of the matter and did not miss any email. Thank you"
"good service"
"Very professional and great advice."
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.60 based on 177 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access