Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Royds Withy King Solicitors

enquiries@roydswithyking.com

How would you rate Royds Withy King Solicitors?

Mr Jeremy G
Verified Buyer

Prompt,clear with details , friendly helpful
Verified Buyer

We had very awkard buyers who kept spinning the sale out. They found one excuse after another and then after six months decided they could not go ahead with for financial reasons and then had the cheek to ask us if we could wait another 3 months. During this time Karen, out legal representative, was a tremendous help. Buying and selling a property is stressful enough and our buyers made it feel even worse but Karen was a real gem helping to relieve the stress. I certainly would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone.
Verified Buyer

The professional service which I received from my solicitor in Royds Withy King (Swindon) was first class. My solicitor treated me with professionalism and kindness and patience; making the whole process a very straight forward and stress free experience.
B G
Unverified Reviewer

My house sale and purchase were not straight forward, however my solicitor reassured me it could all be done and dealt with everything promptly and in a way I understood.
Verified Buyer

My requirement was pretty straight forward but even so my contact noticed one or two details that were missing from the other party's proposals and which were therefore added in to the final agreement. He was quick and professional and I was very pleased with the service.
Mr Paul R
Verified Buyer

Explained all aspects of my questions very proffessionally
Verified Buyer

Extreme sensitivity, outstanding attention to detail, fantastic professionalism while at the same time giving support and showing understanding.
Mr John B
Verified Buyer

Good professional advice with no long words!!
Brian M
Verified Buyer

They helped me to understand my rights and position during my stressful redundancy, and ensured a very favourable outcome

Professional, Prompt, Hassle Free
Unverified Reviewer

Royds Withy King were careless and uncaring, all for an extortionate fee. I was prepared to pay more for something which was very important to me, to get what I believed would be the best service, but I would never go near them again. There were several simple and unnecessary errors and I was made to feel disapproved of and irrelevant.
Unverified Reviewer

Helpful, kind, thoughtful and professional. They have assisted in 2 matters, the first was complicated and I felt supported all the way through, the 2nd was easier but was listened to and it went smoothly.
Victoria S
Verified Reviewer

I used Royds Withy King for my house purchase and they were brilliant - very efficient and friendly and approachable on the occasions I rang to check in or with queries. They successfully completed my sale within my requested eight week timeframe.
Verified Buyer

Our Solicitor dealt with our house move in a very professional way, always promptly responding to our emails. We were given a full breakdown of the costs involved at the beginning and the entire process was stress free. We also appreciated not having to travel to Oxford as we are so busy and were able to successfully carry out all our dealings via post and email thanks to our efficient Solicitor.
Verified Buyer

The reception desk was friendly and efficient. The discussion with the legal team was informal but also helpful and businesslike. Advice given was excellent.
Verified Buyer

Very welcoming and informative. Fantastic communication throughout. Very professional at all levels.
A very difficult, sensitive and stressful time dealt with in as smooth a way as could be hoped for.
Verified Reviewer

My wife and I used Royds Withy King for our recent house sale and their service was quick and efficient. Always courteous and professional.
Verified Buyer

My wife and I have visited Royds Withy King Solicitors three times recently regarding several subjects for which we requested advice. Advice was readily given, including in areas we hadn't considered. We found the experience helpful, professional and in people friendly delivery. All in all we are content with the service provided by the firm
Mr Jonathan D
Verified Buyer

Royds Withy King Solicitors provided a highly professional service while maintaining a personal approach. Communication was excellent, with regular updates at every stage of the process. There were no nasty surprises regarding costs, as I was informed of any relevant fees in a timely manner and the final invoice was well below my original estimate. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service throughout the process of selling and buying. Always kept informed of progress with regular updates and information.
I have no hesitation in recommending Royds Withy King for any legal advice and services.
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.70 based on 122 reviews