Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Royds Withy King Solicitors

How would you rate Royds Withy King Solicitors ?

"I was very happy with the service I received last September when my mother died. I answered the survey you sent me to that effect. However I was very distressed and upset to receive an email a couple of days ago asking Mrs Irene Dawes to answer a survey. As I say above she passed away over 8 months ago! Perhaps you should update your database."
Miss Sally P
Verified Buyer
"Very thorough, reliable, friendly and helpful in overseeing my house purchase. Used before and would use again."
"I felt very secure and reassured when discussing my situation. The staff where always happy to help"
Mr Stephen J
"They didn't ...."
"There service was quick kept update at all times would highly recommend"
Mrs Genka M
Verified Buyer
"Karen Snook was marvellous. She was extremely understanding and supportive throughout the moving process. I believe she went above and beyond the call of duty and always seemed willing to lend a sympathetic ear. I would highly recommend her service and will not hesitate to contact Royds Withy King in the future. Many thanks G Madylus"
"First class service from knowledgeable team, react to requests and provide excellent feedback. Always supportive and a joy to work with."
Mr Robert W
Verified Buyer
"Prompt replies and made me feel comfortable with each step of the process."
"These people are absolute amateurs, inexperienced with dental negligence claims, and at the first obstacle they will close your case for no good reason, even to the point of losing mail sent out to you, having bogus medical expert reports done ( pro bono ) free of charge, we all know what that means, no substance, do not employ these people, you will be sorry."
"in a stressful divorce with is not helped by the aggressive communications coming from these people. If your goal is to stress your ex spouse out then fine however for normal, decent people avoid like they have the plague."
"Very personal with empathy people"
"Timely responses. Even without answer at hands, just drop us a note, your client want to know his solicitor is aware of the matter and did not miss any email. Thank you"
"good service"
"Very professional and great advice."
Mr Simon G
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advice and a positive outcome."
"Good advice and no unexpected charges. Things were explained in 'normal' language too."
Mrs Elspeth M
Verified Buyer
"Staff are very friendly yet professional. Answered my queries and kept me informed with the progress of my house purchase. I have used their services before and will recommend to anyone needing legal representation."
"Efficient, professional and reasonable fees."
"I would like to thank Anna and Mathew for there help with my company problem they were both very professional, I could not of wished for any better service."
"Working with Matthew Hendra was a reassuring experience at a sensitive time. His knowledge, negotiation skills and approach helped to secure an extra third in settlement of my redundancy package."
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.66 based on 171 reviews