Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Royds Withy King Solicitors

How would you rate Royds Withy King Solicitors?

Verified Buyer

Lauren Harkin was recommended to me and it proved to be a blessing during a very difficult employment situation.
Lauren listened, supported and understood my case fantastically.
At every stage of the process she made sure that it was my wishes that were at the centre of the whole process, offering reassurance when things got challenging.
Lauren took into account the personal nature of the process at the same time as standing up for me.

I could not recommend her support more highly.
Verified Buyer

Kept it simple and easy.
Paula C
Verified Buyer

Fast and accurate communication between the solicitor/her colleagues and us, the vendors. Very efficient, and dealt firmly but fairly with the obviously inexperienced conveyancers for the buyer, who kept repeating requests for information they had already had, even on the day before exchange! Our solicitor also displayed a very welcome degree of informality and good humour with us when appropriate – to us, she is the human face of the legal profession, and we would definitely recommend her.
Craig S
Verified Buyer

Provided practical support and guidance during a difficult negotiation. Initially, a very timely response was provided during the early, stressful stages. A satisfactory outcome also finally ensued.
Nikki D
Verified Buyer

They helped me so much when I was made redundant, as it was an unfair dismissal case. They gave me all the information I needed and it was always up to me, what way I wanted to go. Also they gave me options on 3 payments ways. Which again was my discussion.
Unverified Reviewer

The solicitor we used for our conveyancing regularly failed to respond to correspondence or keep us informed of progress. Needed regular chasing up. Behind the scenes he was having conversations with the agent (whom he knew well) without keeping us adequately informed. That relationship felt a little uncomfortable to us and at times we wondered if he was actually working for us or the estate agency! Acted defensively when challenged. His assistant did a lot of the donkey work and things were incomplete and inaccurate (which we had to look into ourselves). Wouldnt use again in any circumstance.
Unverified Reviewer

Took up on a recommendation, great, consistent service. Kept me informed with the perfect level of contact throughout the process. Would definitely recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

Never use a legal aid lawyer here. Never. Ours lied and bluffed her way through our case. She failed to get the evidence we needed as she was obsessed by being the firms biggest cost cutter. Had she supplied the doctor with the evidence he needed, we would not have lost so spectacularly. She only came to Court on pay day sending differing lawyers each time. She sent someone who had never been to court before to escort me on the penultimate day. But worse, she made it impossible to assess the extent of what she was up to by feigning sickly sweet 'lies' until the actual Court date as to what she was or was not doing. She claimed she would challenge the Doctor, then FAILED to be in Court that day. Represent yourself as opposing lawyers work together to make tough cases 'convenient'. She affords herself a conveyor belt of cases then does them all badly. She does not do a line in evidence, as she is too busy sucking up as their chief cost cutter. DO NOT use this org if in LEGAL AID. Am repirting them.
CD
Unverified Reviewer

A very helpful and committed team who keep in touch on a regular basis by phone and/or email.

By being efficient and
informative, but also informal and kind. I felt very supported.

Excellent conveyancing service.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service, friendly and understanding. Everyone very helpful, when calling, via email or attending their Swindon office.
Graham G
Verified Buyer

My case was not that complicated. So was sorted efficiently and fairly quickly.
Verified Buyer

I approached Royds Withy Kind Solicitors, since the Citizen Advise Bureau in Abingdon made an explicit recommendation to contact Matthew Hendra as my employment lawyer.
They mentioned that the first 30 minutes of the review of my case would be free, which was very appealing since those first 30 minutes define the approach that the solicitor will take, and how aligned you feel about the next steps to take in your particular situation.

In my case, those 30 minutes were decisive, and Matthew was outstanding from the beginning, understanding right away the situation and the implications that the situation would have, and providing suggestions from a perspective oriented to maximize all the opportunities which could provide positive outcomes for me.
So right away, I knew I would be very well represented by Matthew and I continue with him until the end of the negotiations, which indeed yielded excellent results.

One aspect that I would like to highlight is the fact, that during the negotiations, Matthew was very open to all my concerns, and suggestions which made the process to evolve quicker and always aligned to my requirements, so every step taken was set over strong grounds and decided always towards maximizing my benefit.

I with no doubt, would recommend Matthew for representing anybody with a extremely difficult situation like mine, since I know he will always put himself in his client's shoes, and with his strong law background will find the way to defend his client's interest and get the best possible outcomes for the situation.

Therefore, I am extremely satisfied and will contact Matthew for any difficult situation I may encounter in the future where I would require a poise, thorough, efficient and results oriented lawyer.

Kind Regards,

DMHB

Verified Buyer

matthew has been very understanding, with language barrier he has proven massive professionalism and show great effort to win the case, thank you
Sam M
Verified Buyer

Matthew helped us with a very difficult situation. He took on the risk of our case and managed to negotiate what we were owed. He kept in touch with us throughout everything and made sure we were comfortable before each step. We felt very supported and were very pleased with the outcome
Lesley D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Jan was easy to talk to, very helpful, friendly and professional.
Verified Buyer

Prompt, high-quality personal service from friendly professionals.
Gillian B
Verified Buyer

They negotiated a great settlement for my claim. It took time - but was worth the wait
Patricia M
Verified Buyer

RWK have successfully negotiated a compensation claim for me. Always approachable and helpful.
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.72 based on 98 reviews