Royds Withy King Solicitors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Royds Withy King Solicitors

enquiries@roydswithyking.com

How would you rate Royds Withy King Solicitors?

Professional, Prompt, Hassle Free
Unverified Reviewer

Royds Withy King were careless and uncaring, all for an extortionate fee. I was prepared to pay more for something which was very important to me, to get what I believed would be the best service, but I would never go near them again. There were several simple and unnecessary errors and I was made to feel disapproved of and irrelevant.
Unverified Reviewer

Helpful, kind, thoughtful and professional. They have assisted in 2 matters, the first was complicated and I felt supported all the way through, the 2nd was easier but was listened to and it went smoothly.
Victoria S
Verified Reviewer

I used Royds Withy King for my house purchase and they were brilliant - very efficient and friendly and approachable on the occasions I rang to check in or with queries. They successfully completed my sale within my requested eight week timeframe.
Verified Buyer

Our Solicitor dealt with our house move in a very professional way, always promptly responding to our emails. We were given a full breakdown of the costs involved at the beginning and the entire process was stress free. We also appreciated not having to travel to Oxford as we are so busy and were able to successfully carry out all our dealings via post and email thanks to our efficient Solicitor.
Verified Buyer

The reception desk was friendly and efficient. The discussion with the legal team was informal but also helpful and businesslike. Advice given was excellent.
Verified Buyer

Very welcoming and informative. Fantastic communication throughout. Very professional at all levels.
A very difficult, sensitive and stressful time dealt with in as smooth a way as could be hoped for.
Verified Reviewer

My wife and I used Royds Withy King for our recent house sale and their service was quick and efficient. Always courteous and professional.
Verified Buyer

My wife and I have visited Royds Withy King Solicitors three times recently regarding several subjects for which we requested advice. Advice was readily given, including in areas we hadn't considered. We found the experience helpful, professional and in people friendly delivery. All in all we are content with the service provided by the firm
Mr Jonathan D
Verified Buyer

Royds Withy King Solicitors provided a highly professional service while maintaining a personal approach. Communication was excellent, with regular updates at every stage of the process. There were no nasty surprises regarding costs, as I was informed of any relevant fees in a timely manner and the final invoice was well below my original estimate. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service throughout the process of selling and buying. Always kept informed of progress with regular updates and information.
I have no hesitation in recommending Royds Withy King for any legal advice and services.
Mr Stephen S
Verified Buyer

Polite very professional good advice explained everything valued experience
Mr N
Unverified Reviewer

After sending some further 10 replies, of which the last 2 were to say over £10,000 paid asap from miss payments and full backing of medical negligence by the hospital consultant and told to proced, did not even a reply come. Sure glad i looked around as 2 others picked on these and many points not even asked for. Didn't want legal funding as its cash. Plus now i get additional help as the banks business account can claim £320 per day loss of earnings as 2 operations cancelled for 3 more months. Missed a good case. Put your trust elsewhere.
Verified Buyer

Accomodating, proffesional and understanding of our needs
Verified Buyer

Lauren Harkin was recommended to me and it proved to be a blessing during a very difficult employment situation.
Lauren listened, supported and understood my case fantastically.
At every stage of the process she made sure that it was my wishes that were at the centre of the whole process, offering reassurance when things got challenging.
Lauren took into account the personal nature of the process at the same time as standing up for me.

I could not recommend her support more highly.
Verified Buyer

Kept it simple and easy.
Paula C
Verified Buyer

Fast and accurate communication between the solicitor/her colleagues and us, the vendors. Very efficient, and dealt firmly but fairly with the obviously inexperienced conveyancers for the buyer, who kept repeating requests for information they had already had, even on the day before exchange! Our solicitor also displayed a very welcome degree of informality and good humour with us when appropriate – to us, she is the human face of the legal profession, and we would definitely recommend her.
Craig S
Verified Buyer

Provided practical support and guidance during a difficult negotiation. Initially, a very timely response was provided during the early, stressful stages. A satisfactory outcome also finally ensued.
Nikki D
Verified Buyer

They helped me so much when I was made redundant, as it was an unfair dismissal case. They gave me all the information I needed and it was always up to me, what way I wanted to go. Also they gave me options on 3 payments ways. Which again was my discussion.
Unverified Reviewer

The solicitor we used for our conveyancing regularly failed to respond to correspondence or keep us informed of progress. Needed regular chasing up. Behind the scenes he was having conversations with the agent (whom he knew well) without keeping us adequately informed. That relationship felt a little uncomfortable to us and at times we wondered if he was actually working for us or the estate agency! Acted defensively when challenged. His assistant did a lot of the donkey work and things were incomplete and inaccurate (which we had to look into ourselves). Wouldnt use again in any circumstance.
Royds Withy King Solicitors is rated 4.68 based on 112 reviews