Wise Property Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care
Read Wise Property Care Reviews

About Wise Property Care:

When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

Great prompt, friendly and efficient service. Can't say enough how pleased we were at the way our "problem" was handled and dealt with.
(Edinburgh) -
The report was done swiftly and to our expectations.
(Edinburgh) -
Nadeem was very pleasant, friendly and helpful with any questions I had
Very efficient
(Glasgow) -
excellent service from start to finish
(Dundee) -
Steven was required to visit the property twice on request of surveyor, visited the offer to review alterations documentation and gave his professional opinion on what had been installed. First class service!
(Edinburgh) -
They are extremely knowledgeable and always prompt to respond to all queries whether initial or ongoing and I have found them extremely easy to deal with.
Contacted George Stewart to arrange an inspection. This was carried out promptly and followed up with a clear and concise report shortly thereafter. George was easy to contact over the phone and by email and was a pleasure to deal with throughout.
We have commissioned Wise to do work on a number of properties and have always been completely satisfied with the outcome.
Hi David

Thanks for your feedback on our Award Winning Property Surveys and Repair Works. Pleased to hear it all went well again.

very good service
(Edinburgh) -
Thanks for the 5-star of our Property Survey and the Remedial Works carried out by our Edinburgh Team.

Team WISE
Always helpful and courteous.
(Edinburgh) -
Thanks for your feedback Julie.

Very friendly
(Banchory) -
Hi Suzie

Pleased to see you rated our Property Survey and Repair Works 5 out of 5! It's also great to hear you found the team very friendly.

TeamWISE
Having discovered a 'mushroom farm' growing enthusiastically under a top floor window, I am impressed by the speed and efficiency by which it was relegated to oblivion! And both the gentlemen who arrived to carry this out, first to assess, then to cull, were informative, efficient and thoroughly charming too! I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm should anyone of my friends undergo the same traumatic discovery of these little aliens in their interiors! Thank you very much indeed.
(Laurencekirk) -
Hi Margaret

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback of Wise Property Care. We are extremely pleased to hear such positive feedback from our Initial Property Survey right through to carrying out the Repair Works. Thank you for the future recommendation.

TeamWISE
Always able to make contact to speak to Fraser. Always keeps me updated and I know the job will be carried out satisfactory.
Hi Gillian
Great feedback for our surveyor Fraser Stewart. I will pass this on to him. All the best,
friendly and prompt service
(Edinburgh) -
Glad to hear it Jeff. Thanks for the feedback.

TeamWISE
Appointment requested and made very quickly. Agent very courteous and the report was detailed and concise.
Hi Gail

Thanks for reviewing our Property Survey Booking process and Property Report. I'm glad found the booking process quick and were also happy with the standard of our Reports.

TeamWISE
Excellent service, organised and done quickly and verbal report received the same day, highly recommended
(East Linton) -
Hi Bernie

Thanks for such fantastic feedback on our Property Survey Booking process and our Reports. We aim to issue clients with a quote (for repair works) on-site during the property survey followed by a report within 72 hours. Pleased to see you would recommend Wise Property Care in future.

TeamWISE
Fraser responded very quickly, offering me an appointment the same week at a time which suited me. He did not advise me to have unnecessary work done, which I have experienced with a surveyor from a different company. Thank you
(Dunfermline) -
Hi Christina

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your feedback. Really pleased to see you rated Wise Property Care 5-stars! I will pass your kind comments onto Fraser and his team.

TeamWISE
Always keep you updated as to progress and quick with their reports.
(Edinburgh) -
Thanks for the 5-star review Denise!

TeamWISE
Steven explained everything clearly over the phone and then we received the full report shortly after. He was helpful with any questions.
Hi Linda

Thanks for your feedback of our Edinburgh Surveyor Steven Buick. Great to hear such positive comments.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Wise Property Care is rated 4.68 based on 466 reviews