Wise Property Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care

About Wise Property Care: When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

Tell us how Wise Property Care made you happy

"All work completed in a few days, no mess no hassle, very impressed."
(Aberdeen) - Posted 3 years ago
"On time and efficiently carried out"
(Inverness) - Posted 3 years ago
"Good work, efficient and quick with bookings and completing the work. It was unfortunate that our workman left litter (empty woodworm trastment bottles) which blew over our garden and onto the road) and put other refuse into a skip that was paid for and used by our roofers. It was said that WISE takes away all the mess. Sometimes difficult to know who to contact as you have so many branches and different names at the bottom of all the emails."
(Aberdeen) - Posted 3 years ago
"Everything was completed on time from booking to the work being carried out."
(Glasgow) - Posted 3 years ago
"Work carried out on time had to chase up a couple of issues overall happy with work carried out"
(Barrhead) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very helpful from start to finish. Detailed survey to highlight areas requiring attention. Repairs were carried out in a very professional manner with very little mess. Would highly recommend"
(Barrhead) - Posted 3 years ago
"Prompt to get the work organised, and carried out quickly. Plastering left a little messy at edges, needed a bit of sanding but other than that happy with the service."
"Excellent service from Wise Property Care. Very detailed report and fast turnaround. Stephen is very approachable and helpful. Will definitely use again."
"Good quality of work, with staff who care. Angus and Gareth stood out as exceptional. Not five stars as are quite a lot more expensive than competition. Get what you pay for I guess!"
"Property wise were proffessional and gave good advice on what work should be carried out. I had rear 3 walls of house covered in a membrane due to high ground level on the outside. The work has only recently been carried out and new kitchen is in the process of being fitted so cannot comment on performance of the membrane yet"
"Always efficient and swift in responding."
"They were the only company to respond, and the other building preservation companies were only interested in the big jobs. but in the end the price was too expensive for what I was wanting to get done."
"Workmen were very helpfull and knowledgable"
"Really quick service which was great when we were in a rush to move in :)"
"I use Wise regularly as part of my job and they always provide a professional service and their surveyors are very easy to deal with, providing us a very detailed report which makes my life a lot easier. Keep up the good work!"
"Wise Property Care were very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. I particularly liked the fact they made the time to visit my property to assess the work required and provided me with a comprehensive report rather than just a basic estimate. The other advantage which persuaded me to use them was the 20 year guarantee that applies to the work, which not only gives me peace of mind but also any potential buyer should we sell the property during this period. Having said that, there did seem to be a difference of opinion between the surveyor and the workmen regarding the cause of the problem, and I believe more mess and disruption was caused than was necessary during the works, but ultimately I believe the 'belt and braces' approach taken should prevent any further issues from occurring and if not, I have the guarantee to fall back on. All in all, I would use Wise Property Care again."
"The roof space had to be treated as a preventative measure. Working from a quote, Wise knew & got on with the job to hand. The job was carried out as arranged. There was a delay in starting the job to be honest."
"Overall, I was very satisfied with the work carried out on my property. The team arrived promptly and scheduled activities between themselves to ensure the job was completed with minimum disruption to myself. Very tidy as well."
"When we originally arranged for the woodworm treatment to be done, there was some confusion over confirmation and dates, but thereafter communication was good and prompt. On the day, the work was carried out efficiently, and we trust that the results will speak for themselves. Overall we were very pleased."
"I have worked with various different Wiseproperty care surveyors and all have been very good to work with."
Wise Property Care is rated 4.68 based on 466 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access