Wise Property Care Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care

About Wise Property Care: When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

"Punctual, efficient & friendly service"
"Project under resourced with poor attention to dust control. Limited survey details."
Hi Mr. Anderson

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. This is not the usual standard of service we provide and I would like to investigate this further to establish what has gone wrong here. I will be contacting the branch manager this morning who will be in touch to put this right. I am available on 0800 65 22 678 should you wish to discuss this further.

Warm regards,
TeamWISE
"Work completed well by professional and honest team. Good communication throughout and happy to answer my many questions"
"Always attentive with quality phone support. Wise provided us a professional and accommodating service during an otherwise complex and stressful house purchase."
"Very professional and understood what I was looking to achieve and delivered on time. Cleaned up at the end of every day and arrived on time. I highly recommend the team and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. Thanks again. Andy"
"Excellent service, polite, courteous staff and a special mention for Angela for her prompt service in issuing our guarantee. Would definitely recommend in the future. Thank you."
"Prompt and courteous service. Excellent advice"
"Excellent standard of work. Everyone from Wise is so reliable - they always turn up when they say they will and act quickly. Very friendly and professional workers who always tidy up. I have never used another company - for anything - that worked to such high standards."
"clean efficient, job done!"
"Their communication throughout the works was second to none. Our tenant and landlord were both delighted with the work stating the following: "Firstly can I say what a good job Wise have done here, most efficient and tidy." Our landlord now wishes to use them on another job based on the feedback from their tenant."
"They were very efficient and nothing was a problem to them"
"Staff turned up every day on time and were very friendly and knowledgeable; and in addition always cleaned up and disposed of any waste materials themselves."
"Quickly and efficiently done!"
Mr Bryan J
Verified Buyer
"Satisfied insurance requirements though very expensive for a minor bit of woodworm in the loft."
"Stuck to the timeline and did a good job."
Margaret S
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, polite very helpful and extremely professional .Office staff efficient and keen to help.Although my house was like a building site !! it was a worry free experience Thanks to Colin for all his help and to all the squad who have helped and have been involved . Looking forward to the 15th Jan.1111 Margaret"
"Went out is their way with a days notice to inspect woodworm issue and then came back the following day to do treatment. Exceptional customer service."
"Gave detailed quote promptly and carried out work to specification within promised timescale."
"Wise Group provided an entirely professional service ranging from their surveying staff, workmen and administration staff. They successfully removed dry rot from our attic and then repaired and replasteres the affected areas to a high standard. I would recommend the Wise Group to anyone who has dry rot defects in their property."
"The work was done to schedule with minimal disruption. Very clean and tidy. Great service start to finish."
Wise Property Care is rated 4.67 based on 458 reviews