Wise Property Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care

About Wise Property Care: When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

"The team at Wise Property Care have been first class. Everything from initial survey and report to work carried out was done so professionally and efficiently. Work did exactly what it should and they left the place immaculate! A great, friendly team who were a pleasure to deal with. This happy customer will be using them again at our new property and have recommended them to friends."
"They made me happy as they did it so fast and also took care of my property"
"Responded promptly to my requests"
"Happy with the speed of the work carried out."
"We were really happy with the service delivered. The time from commissioning the works to delivery didn’t take long. The team on site delivered quality work."
"Ian at wise went the extra mile and was always helpful and polite. Everything was done so quickly too!"
"Great job very satisfied"
"Punctual, efficient & friendly service"
"Project under resourced with poor attention to dust control. Limited survey details."
Hi Mr. Anderson

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. This is not the usual standard of service we provide and I would like to investigate this further to establish what has gone wrong here. I will be contacting the branch manager this morning who will be in touch to put this right. I am available on 0800 65 22 678 should you wish to discuss this further.

Warm regards,
TeamWISE
"Work completed well by professional and honest team. Good communication throughout and happy to answer my many questions"
"Always attentive with quality phone support. Wise provided us a professional and accommodating service during an otherwise complex and stressful house purchase."
"Very professional and understood what I was looking to achieve and delivered on time. Cleaned up at the end of every day and arrived on time. I highly recommend the team and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. Thanks again. Andy"
"Excellent service, polite, courteous staff and a special mention for Angela for her prompt service in issuing our guarantee. Would definitely recommend in the future. Thank you."
"Prompt and courteous service. Excellent advice"
"Excellent standard of work. Everyone from Wise is so reliable - they always turn up when they say they will and act quickly. Very friendly and professional workers who always tidy up. I have never used another company - for anything - that worked to such high standards."
"clean efficient, job done!"
"Their communication throughout the works was second to none. Our tenant and landlord were both delighted with the work stating the following: "Firstly can I say what a good job Wise have done here, most efficient and tidy." Our landlord now wishes to use them on another job based on the feedback from their tenant."
"They were very efficient and nothing was a problem to them"
"Staff turned up every day on time and were very friendly and knowledgeable; and in addition always cleaned up and disposed of any waste materials themselves."
"Quickly and efficiently done!"
Wise Property Care is rated 4.68 based on 465 reviews