WisdomFX Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WisdomFX Ltd

About WisdomFX Ltd: We at WisdomFX are on a journey to create the ultimate Forex Trading Community. Where all Retail Traders across the world can contribute to each other’s financial success. We offer an affordable option to help those who are new to the Foreign Exchange Market, giving you all the tools and knowledge you will need to self-educate. With on-going communication post-course, we ensure everyone is progressing as Forex Traders. We use Telegram to send out our regular analysis posts and will share our own WisdomFX Trading Strategy as part of the course. The 11 Module Trading guide will improve your ability to analyse currency pair charts, identify high probability trade entries, learn about the different chart formations and how to use indicators and tools effectively. We have received over a thousand of students all across the globe and are passionate about helping people understand the true potential of Forex.

How would you rate WisdomFX Ltd ?

"I stumbled across WisdomFx on IG. I have no great idea of FX on my own, my trading has been error and failure. I doubted WisdomFx first day I joined the team, but my doubt yielded me 128 pips profit. Since I joined the platform, had a profit of 391 pips in two weeks. The service is highly pro, the platform is very educative with good rapport with the members. Ask me how much I paid? Pay no damn for such a credit service. I swear no other experts will render such a service for free. With WisdomFx, Ali the head trader change my orientation and showed us how the market works and how success is being achieved in FX. Thanks for such an opportunity given to us."
"He's a great analyst on forex and he's teaching me patience and discipline in trading."
"Great calls and analysis. Gives you great confidence."
"This is the best book for all forex beginners. Everything well explained."
"I wasn't sure about everything at first as it was my first time, but they explained everything to me step by step, on the phone, email and even Instagram DM !! Thank you guys now i am confident that i will do the right thing being with you."
"Very professional, great signals service!"
"The telegram group gives me motivation to keep my eye on the market."
"Best course ive taken. Really nice guys, they don’t act like assholes like most do"
"" Nice guys they deserve more recognition " ."
"They’ve really made me see these markets as a real business as opposed to a casino to be honest."
"Bought this book because I suffered a massive loss over the months and i'm so glad I did, I am so ready to get back up and dominate these damn charts"
"I just wish they offered more as part of their company course, a great course I have to say but wish there was more to be honest. Their book is phenominal though "
"I would recommend!! 5/5 amazing"
"In a nutshell it’s a really good course"
"Removed all the doubt and questions I had before. I have that sense of complete relief that I actually feel on track..for months ive felt so lost in this forex game kind of going with the flow lol but honestly this course gives a good sense of direction"
"Absolutely sensational course. I loved the read!"
"10/10 would recommend…. Thank you guys"
"Priceless information"
"5 star! Time to grind now!!!"
"The course in general gave me a lot of motivation to be completely honest. I feel much more knowledgeable about the market"
WisdomFX Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 87 reviews