WisdomFX Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WisdomFX Ltd

About WisdomFX Ltd: We at WisdomFX are on a journey to create the ultimate Forex Trading Community. Where all Retail Traders across the world can contribute to each other’s financial success. We offer an affordable option to help those who are new to the Foreign Exchange Market, giving you all the tools and knowledge you will need to self-educate. With on-going communication post-course, we ensure everyone is progressing as Forex Traders. We use Telegram to send out our regular analysis posts and will share our own WisdomFX Trading Strategy as part of the course. The 11 Module Trading guide will improve your ability to analyse currency pair charts, identify high probability trade entries, learn about the different chart formations and how to use indicators and tools effectively. We have received over a thousand of students all across the globe and are passionate about helping people understand the true potential of Forex.

How would you rate WisdomFX Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very professional"
"The telegram group gives me motivation to keep my eye on the market."
"Best course ive taken. Really nice guys, they don’t act like assholes like most do"
"Where were these guys when I lost 10k last year lol"
"They’ve really made me see these markets as a real business as opposed to a casino to be honest."
"Bought this book because I suffered a massive loss over the months and i'm so glad I did, I am so ready to get back up and dominate these damn charts"
"I just wish they offered more as part of their company course, a great course I have to say but wish there was more to be honest. Their book is phenominal though "
"I would recommend!! 5/5 amazing"
"In a nutshell it’s a really good course"
"Removed all the doubt and questions I had before. I have that sense of complete relief that I actually feel on track..for months ive felt so lost in this forex game kind of going with the flow lol but honestly this course gives a good sense of direction"
"Absolutely sensational course. I loved the read!"
"10/10 would recommend…. Thank you guys"
"Priceless information"
"5 star! Time to grind now!!!"
"The course in general gave me a lot of motivation to be completely honest. I feel much more knowledgeable about the market"
"So much better than the garbage other courses give you. They deliver exactly what they promise too, would 100% recommend."
"Overall a good course!"
"I only joined the telegram group and they present their content really nicely ….It’s easy to understand but I kind of think ill buy the book because I feel there are things I may not be noticing from their posts seeing as I didn’t study their book"
"Impressive for a bunch of guys who aren’t that massive in the forex education industry, I Really hope you guys grow cause companies such as learntotrade are scamming people these days"
"5/5 course"