Window-Tint.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window-Tint.co.uk

Tell us how Window-Tint.co.uk made you happy
Not only was the vinyl great quality and easy to fit but the customer service was excellent and the product was despatched promptly arriving quickly. I highly recommend Window Tint and would not hesitate in purchasing products from them again.
I've ordered Window Tint from these guys a few times and it's always been a great service. This time I had an urgent order for a large install job of 372 windows starting the next day, but I'd missed the cut off time for next day delivery. After explaining to Michael how urgent the job was, he went above and beyond and made sure I received that delivery early the next morning ! Job done, and customer happy ! Andi Niven Vinyl FX
The product was delivered very quickly and well packaged. I was very happy with the quality of the product and even I managed to do a pretty decent job by following the very helpful ‘how to’ videos. I would definitely recommend and use again.
Very user friendly website great prices great customer service 5 stars
Very user friendly website great prices great customer service 5 stars
Great service and quality tints, they even stayed behind to cut my tints when they where due to close.
Outstanding customer service really go above and beyond for you. Really friendly staff and help. Really fast postage and excellent quality tint. Would 100% recommend
Highly recommended. Quick service from Micheal and called to correct an order I made a mistake on.
I highly recommend this company to deal with. Excellent customer service, great product. I requested a product exchange and I was really impressed about the great query handling and instructive conversations regarding product application.
Placed an order for some pre-cut window tint via their website and was delivered earlier than expected. I have tried to tint before using rolls of tint, but the pre-cut tints make it so much easier and great quality. Had a question about my order and they were really helpful and quick to reply. Fitting videos on their website are really useful and show exaclty what to do.
Great product & delivery was prompt.
A Good value for money kit a good standard of film very easy to use, had a few probs but only because I don,t tint windows regularly.Pleased with end result
Ordered sun strip and came perfectly wrapped for delivery, super quick delivery time and having this sun strip on the car i will need for one for every car i own :) Super happy and defiantly number one tinting company for me
Quick delivery easy to apply and a good product. I'm really pleased with my window. Thank you.
That's great to hear - thanks Anne!
This is the second order i have made from this company. Excellent service. Always delivered the next day fabulous items at.very good prices
Window-Tint.co.uk are AMAZING . They supply pre-Shrunk kits now so the hardest part of installing is done for you ! not to mention the great hassle saved by pre-cutting! I am a professional window tinter at <a href="http://nottinghamwindowtint.co.uk">AutoTint Nottingham - Car Window Tinting</a> and I can honestly say this allows literally anyone to tint their own car windows ! Fantastic Service ! Great Customer Service !
Had previously brought and applied to my old Astra 2006 estate came out good much better then thought it would, that was 8yrs ago. Now this time on my new car 2012 Focus estate fingers crossed as my Astra had a lot of good comments when it was done. But remember prep first it is the trick to it , take your time!! watch videos from window tint very much worth it fingers crossed your be alright.
Initially I was hesitant about doing myself but after watching the instruction videos on the site I took the decision to buy the pre-cut window tints. Took the advise in the instructions supplied and prep is key. The fit on the glass was perfect and came out looking great, the tint peeled off easy. The first time I have done this and would not hesitate to use them again. I have even been asked to do some cars at work.
Its was very good thanks. Hmaldin Sweden
This is the second time I have used them I an it won't be the last as thay are really good stuff an really helpful
Window-Tint.co.uk is rated 3.93 based on 101 reviews