Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents
2 - 3 Hours
Read Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

About Wilsons Estate Agents:

Wilsons are an independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and Daniel Batchelor along with their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern Centre, Magdalene Lane

Tell us how Wilsons Estate Agents made you happy
In general very good the process was a complicated one and should have been much simpler bearing in mind we were cash purchasers and no chain I think the problems encountered were created by the vendor not being totally up front about his circumstances rather than any Estate agent shortfall. Some contact with the vendor would have avoided some of the confusion along the line. We understand that your key interest is with the vendor who after all is paying your fee. However we were generally satisfied with your level of service and attention during the process. We still appear to be getting some postal items and due to the fact we are not there all of the time that could pose a problem for the vendor
Thank you for your review and we are pleased that you felt that in general my firm was very good.

Regarding your criticism of our client, I must point out to you that many vendors have no wish to deal directly with their buyers, that is one of the principle reasons they instruct an estate agent. Even more so in this particular case where our vendor was undergoing intense and traumatic personal difficulties and we politely made it clear to you that he required us to deal with all matters on his behalf.

I hope this may clarify the situation for you.

We shall advise our clients that you continue to receive some postal items and recommend they make arrangements to have these redirected.

On behalf of Julia, Dan, Steph and myself, please accept our best wishes for your future happiness in your new home. Chris Willey, director.
Really happy with the service we received
Thank you for your review - we are very pleased that you were happy with our service. All the best from the team at Wilsons.
Thank you very much for your help when we moved.You kept us well informed at a very difficult time.
Dear Norman and June, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are always aware of the emotional side of moving home and we do try our best to help ease the process where we can and to make it as stress free as is possible so it was lovely to read your kind words. We hope you are settling in to your new home and we wish you all the very best for the future.
The team at Wilsons
I can’t thank the team enough for their professionalism & diplomacy with the handling of a most delicate sale. This is the second sale Wilson’s have Completed & highly recommended. Many thanks to each of you.
Dear Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to write your great review. As a team we work hard to build positive relationships with our vendors and buyers and it has been an absolute pleasure to have been involved in both of your sales. Thank you so much for your kind words and also for your patience throughout the process. We wish you the very best for the future and please do call in to say hello if you are around our way.

Very best wishes from the whole team at Wilsons
I would have absolutely know hesitation in recommending Dan and all of the staff at Wilson’s to any future sellers , they treated our sale with complete professionalism and yet making you feel like old friends , a pleasure to write this review for them .

Graham and Becky Widdicombe
Dear Graham & Becky,

Thank you so much for your lovely review - you are very kind. It has been a pleasure to be involved in the sale of your beautiful and unique home and we thank you for your patience throughout the process. We wish you well in your new endeavours and do please call in to see us if you are in Taunton.

Very best wishes from the whole team at Wilsons.
Very happy with the service kept me informed as to any problems that occurred
Dear Rosalind,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. With all the problems that Covid lockdown caused it certainly delayed your purchase and we appreciated your patience throughout. We are so pleased that you are now in your new home and we all hope that you will be very happy there.

With very best wishes from the team at Wilsons.
Very good and professional service. Can’t thank Dan and the team enough for there advice and help.
Dear Daniel and Emily

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we really appreciate you taking the time to write one. It has been a pleasure to help you to buy your new home and we wish you all the best for the future.
With help from Wilsons I managed to sell my bungalow during the first week of Covid-19 lockdown. The support I received was excellent from the start of the process until the finish. The team went the extra mile in my view. It can be very difficult to get responses from solicitors but Julia, my namesake, maintained a dogged determination to chase them down. Excellent support and service from a great team.
Dear Julia,
Thank you for your lovely review - these past months have been a difficult time for us all and we were so pleased that your sale completed in time. We wish you all the best for the future and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for your patience and understanding throughout the process.

With very best wishes from the team at Wilsons.
Julia and the team at Wilsons were great. Very proactive, helpful and positive through a long and challenging purchase
Dear Will and Polly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we are so pleased that your purchase completed and that you are now the owners of such a beautiful property. We wish you all the best in your new home and thank you for your patience throughout this challenging time.

With very best wishes from the team at Wilsons.
We found Wilsons to be exceptional in their expertise and in their customer care. A great deal of time and effort went in to creating the best advert and then in helping us beyond the call of duty when negotiating to buy our next property.
Dear Marcus & Elaine. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for your very kind words. It was a pleasure to be part of your sale and onward purchase and we all wish you much happiness in your new home.

Kind regards and many thanks from the whole team at Wilsons.
Julia was amazing during my recent house purchase she followed up any questions I had very quickly and kept me updated during the whole process. She really did go out of her way to help with any problems even with ones regarding the house I was selling. I can 100% recommend Wilsons Estate Agents and would certainly use them again.
Pauline,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. As a team we do our best to ensure that each sale goes through as smoothly as possible. It has been a pleasure to work on your behalf, thank you very much for the beautiful flowers and we send you our very best wishes for happiness in your New Home - Julia especially says thank you!.

Kind regards from the team at Wilsons.
We bought through Wilsons. Very friendly staff. weren't always armed with the answers to points raised, but were quick to respond. As we neared exchange (short chain and we were the only ones where a move was taking place) they allowed things to drift a little, but as soon as this was raised as an issue got the vendors to get on with things and exchange then took place within hours. We would recommend them.
Pleasant and professional people , who kept me informed at all times as to the state of the progress being made in respect of the sale .
Thank you for your very kind words, we are small but dedicated team and are very grateful for you taking the time to write this review.
We could not fault with any thing Wilson’s are a very professional company with a very personal touch and I would recommend them .
Mrs J Cooke
Dear Mr & Mrs Cooke,
Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to help you in your move, we all wish you all the best in your new home.
Very best wishes from the team at Wilsons.
Wilsons helped us to buy our first home. We dealt mainly with Julia, who provided brilliant service; she kept us informed every step of the way and was always friendly and cheerful. Due to circumstances beyond their control, there were complications to the purchase but Wilsons were great at dealing with this, and did everything they could to ensure it went smoothly. Thank you very much.
Thanks to the Team at Wilsons, who really kept on top of their sale and our purchase, keeping us informed at all times. Thank you!
What did I like most about Wilsons? Probably that every member of the team knew me and knew what was happening at every stage.
They were professional but also compassionate and helpful when I needed support.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants to sell their property.
I was on the market for some time, with two other estate agents with no luck. Decided to try an independent agent Wilsons, who proved to give there promise... My contract started on a Saturday and by Monday I was sold... I want to thank the loyal staff, being Dan, Julia and Chris, they were all honest, hard working, which can be hard to find.. I would definitely recommend and use again... thank you all
Debbie
All of the staff at Wilsons were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire purchasing process , very responsive - certainly eased the stress for us , we highly recommend them to all.
Wilsons are a great team. They supported us through the sale of the house every step of the way. They organised superb photos, sold our house in three weeks and liaised constantly with the buyers and the solicitors. Very professional from start to finish. I thoroughly recommend them. Julie you were a star. Sue and Glenn
Wilsons Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 254 reviews