Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents
2 - 3 Hours
Read Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

About Wilsons Estate Agents:

Wilsons are an independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and Daniel Batchelor along with their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern Centre, Magdalene Lane

Tell us how Wilsons Estate Agents made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wilsons Estate Agents 5 star review on 10th October 2016
Jeremy & Tracy
More Photos & Videos
We bought through Wilsons. Very friendly staff. weren't always armed with the answers to points raised, but were quick to respond. As we neared exchange (short chain and we were the only ones where a move was taking place) they allowed things to drift a little, but as soon as this was raised as an issue got the vendors to get on with things and exchange then took place within hours. We would recommend them.
Pleasant and professional people , who kept me informed at all times as to the state of the progress being made in respect of the sale .
Thank you for your very kind words, we are small but dedicated team and are very grateful for you taking the time to write this review.
We could not fault with any thing Wilson’s are a very professional company with a very personal touch and I would recommend them .
Mrs J Cooke
Dear Mr & Mrs Cooke,
Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to help you in your move, we all wish you all the best in your new home.
Very best wishes from the team at Wilsons.
Wilsons helped us to buy our first home. We dealt mainly with Julia, who provided brilliant service; she kept us informed every step of the way and was always friendly and cheerful. Due to circumstances beyond their control, there were complications to the purchase but Wilsons were great at dealing with this, and did everything they could to ensure it went smoothly. Thank you very much.
Thanks to the Team at Wilsons, who really kept on top of their sale and our purchase, keeping us informed at all times. Thank you!
What did I like most about Wilsons? Probably that every member of the team knew me and knew what was happening at every stage.
They were professional but also compassionate and helpful when I needed support.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants to sell their property.
I was on the market for some time, with two other estate agents with no luck. Decided to try an independent agent Wilsons, who proved to give there promise... My contract started on a Saturday and by Monday I was sold... I want to thank the loyal staff, being Dan, Julia and Chris, they were all honest, hard working, which can be hard to find.. I would definitely recommend and use again... thank you all
Debbie
All of the staff at Wilsons were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire purchasing process , very responsive - certainly eased the stress for us , we highly recommend them to all.
Wilsons are a great team. They supported us through the sale of the house every step of the way. They organised superb photos, sold our house in three weeks and liaised constantly with the buyers and the solicitors. Very professional from start to finish. I thoroughly recommend them. Julie you were a star. Sue and Glenn
Wilson's provided an excellent service to us as purchasers from start to finish. Always professional and responsive to enquiries, they really helped make the moving process far less stressful. The whole team provided a seamless professional service, and I would gladly use their services again. Highly recommended. Thank you.
All the staff were very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. The feed back after each viewing was very good. Plenty of viewing were arranged. I would recommend your company to all my friends.
You were always very helpful
Really friendly and helpful staff from the outset. Communication was superb, they would keep us updated and if we had any questions they were more than happy to assist. Highly recommend.
Very friendly and helpful staff from the first viewing to completion. They chased other parties when asked and also went to the vendor with numerous questions that I had.
I would definately recommend Wilsons estate agents.
Very polite
All staff without exception have been supportive, responsive to queries and concerns and have helped to ease the stress of our long distance removal
Thanks very much
Lovely friendly efficient staff - thank you!
Good communication, responsive, great at solving problems, patient and a pleasure to deal with.
The Team were very efficient. Kept us informed along the way with feedback from each viewing and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Purchased a house the sale went through very smoothly. Everyone was very helpful answering any queries.
Wilsons Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 243 reviews