Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents

About Wilsons Estate Agents: Wilsons are an independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and Daniel Batchelor along with their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern Centre, Magdalene Lane

How would you rate Wilsons Estate Agents ?

"Excellent friendly service with great communication throughout. Thank you!"
"Excellent service from start to finish especially dealing with a very difficult buyer. I would have no hesitation in recommending this concern to anybody. First class."
"Friendly and quick to respond. Handled the sale of our house well and assisted with any problems we had."
"We were really impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff at Wilsons when we bought our house through them. They were extremely helpful and informative every time we had questions. Since we were based in Canada while buying a house near Taunton, Julie, Julia and and the staff at Wilsons helped everything go smoothly with our purchase, taking the time-zone differences, overseas phone calls and our many questions in their stride. We were also really pleased that the photos were an accurate representation of the house. Instead of using super wide angle lenses that make places look much bigger than they really are, Wilsons give you an accurate picture. When I viewed the house for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised – it was just like the photos and the rooms were as spacious as I had hoped. We will definitely recommend Wilsons to anyone buying or selling a property and are very grateful that they made our purchase such a good experience."
"I found the staff at Wilsons to be very friendly and helpful in answering my queries."
"We are very pleased we chose Wilsons Estate Agents to market our property. They gave good advice on price, and we received an acceptable offer within one week of putting it on the market. They provided up-dates, and ensured there were no hiccoughs throughout the sales process. All round very good and friendly service. Thank you."
"I would recommend Wilsons to anyone. They were extremely efficient and helpful and we were happy with their part in the entire process"
"Thank you very much for a professional service. We were kept up to date with calls to inform us about the progress of the chain. We also had good advice from the start of the process throughout. We would definitely use Wilsons again and I heartily recommend them. Steve C."
"From the start to the end of selling our home we were treated with a 1st class customer service experience from all the team at Wilsons! All the staff were always friendly helpful and considerate, with nothing ever too much trouble. We would both thoroughly recommend Wilsons Estate Agents, and both like to thank all the staff for all their hard work and professional service they gave us. A big Thankyou!,"
"I'd like to thank everyone at Wilson's for a very professional and friendly service. I would recommend this estate agent very highly."
"Excellent service, can not fault for the prompt attention received from everyone. Well done Daniel you priced it right, and sold it within 4 days, so quick! no hiccups or holdups from your end and great follow up service. Thank you to everyone"
"Wilsons estate agent have been excellent. I sold my house from 150miles away and entrusted almost everything to Wilsons. I was kept well informed during the whole process via email and when more urgent matters arose contact was via phone. During the sale process Wilsons assisted me with getting services in to do repairs saving me a great deal of time and money. I had a degenerating relationship with my solicitor and Wilsons did a good job of keeping things on track. I dealt with most of the staff at the Banstead office and they were polite, knowledgeable and above all I was dealt with professionally."
"Nothing was too much trouble for this friendly, experienced team. Their knowledge and expertise combined with excellent customer care meant that the service we received was fantastic. Most other estate agents could learn a thing or two from this team. Thank you all for working so hard for us."
"All members of Wilsons were very friendly while keeping a professional perspective. Our property was sold very quickly but the relationship with them did not end there. We were kept fully upto date until completion. Thank you to all the team."
"It was always a pleasure to have contact with each and every member of the staff at Wilsons"
"Staff were very helpful and friendly."
"Prompt action Always courteous and helpful"
"Very helpful, pleasant people. Minimum fuss, good communication."
"They were honest from the start.I felt that they were on my side and a smaller family concern meant right hand knew what the left was doing.I abhor corporate companies.As I had confidence I took Dans advice ,I feel whatever I had instructed he would have tried to obtain my goal...in this case a quick sale after an inactive winter."
"Julia overall was brilliant, as I have never moved before she was always happy to talk about the process and I thank you ."
Wilsons Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 162 reviews