Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents

About Wilsons Estate Agents: Wilsons are a family-owned independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern CentreMagdalene Lane

How would you rate Wilsons Estate Agents?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Friendly, very professional, good feedback, kept us up to date throughout. Would definitely recommend to others."
"Wilson’s were friendly, professional and so helpful. They kept us informed and updated throughout the whole process. Julia and the team made our house purchase just that little bit easier."
"We so appreciated the help & support we received from Wilsons. They kept us up to date & did their utmost to move things along as quickly as possible. They were at all times friendly, professional & helpful. We would definitely use them should we move again & certainly recommend them. Their valuation was true to the price we received."
"Wilsons were a pleasure to work with."
"Wilson's were so accommodating from start to finish. I was in a very lengthy chain and Wilson's helped to reassure me along every step of the way. They always answered any questions I had promptly and went above and beyond in making sure my home move was as smooth as possible. On my moving day they gave me a lovely card and chocolates from the team which I worked closely with for the past 4 months. I would highly recommend them. The team are all so friendly."
"Your service was very efficient from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommended to friends and family. Thank you again. Heather Rose"
"The team at Wilsons were brilliant right from the start. Julie was so helpful, explaining everything to us and helping us know what to do. Thank you so much."
"They let us know when the property we eventually bought came back onto the market."
"Friendly people."
"Professional service with very friendly and helpful staff members. Would use Wilsons again and would recommend them."
"Dan, Julia, Chris and the rest of the team were helpful and kept me in touch with viewings and feedback during the sale of our house. The sale took longer than I was given to expect as, I believe, the house was initially marketed at too high a price. This was my only criticism of an otherwise efficient house sale."
"Thorough and professional service. The team organised and followed up on viewings to make sure the whole process progressed as quickly and smoothly as possible."
"Excellent service from start to finish . Helpful & very informative . Lovely friendly team . Constant updates . Highly recommend"
"Very helpful and friendly."
"We were very impressed with the how the team at Wilsons coordinated the whole process for us .They kept to all there promises and sold our house within the first week"
"Very friendly and great communication from yourselves."
"Thankyou for making the sale of our property a smooth one , couldn’t recommend anyone else to do a better job ."
"I bought my lovely new home through Wilsons in Taunton just under a week ago. I found the team (and I met and spoke to various members) really friendly and helpful. Nobody was pushy with me, which was great. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting to sell."
"Very professional, helpful and friendly staff throughout our recent purchase. Nothing was too much trouble for them."
"Friendliness"