Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents

About Wilsons Estate Agents: Wilsons are an independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and Daniel Batchelor along with their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern Centre, Magdalene Lane

How would you rate Wilsons Estate Agents?

"Highly recommend. Excellent service and knowledge of local market. Kept me updated at every stage - the whole team were friendly and professional. Made the sales process easy and efficient."
"Superb, Committed and Trustworthy...three words which most people would not use to describe their local estate agent! Wilson & Co truly are a "cut above the rest". From the first time I we spoke on the telephone and then met the Agent at the property, you could tell that they knew their Throughout the entire process no stone was left unturned. He was able to answer any of my questions, and were always available and I felt, more importantly, that I could trust who ever I spoke to that they would give me honest answers when I needed them. I would wholeheartedly recommend Wilson & Co for anyone who is considering selling or buying a property. Ted"
"Very helpful staff and got back with all information in good time."
"Friendly and efficient. Would recommend."
"Friendly, very professional, good feedback, kept us up to date throughout. Would definitely recommend to others."
"Wilson’s were friendly, professional and so helpful. They kept us informed and updated throughout the whole process. Julia and the team made our house purchase just that little bit easier."
"We so appreciated the help & support we received from Wilsons. They kept us up to date & did their utmost to move things along as quickly as possible. They were at all times friendly, professional & helpful. We would definitely use them should we move again & certainly recommend them. Their valuation was true to the price we received."
"Wilsons were a pleasure to work with."
"Wilson's were so accommodating from start to finish. I was in a very lengthy chain and Wilson's helped to reassure me along every step of the way. They always answered any questions I had promptly and went above and beyond in making sure my home move was as smooth as possible. On my moving day they gave me a lovely card and chocolates from the team which I worked closely with for the past 4 months. I would highly recommend them. The team are all so friendly."
"Your service was very efficient from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommended to friends and family. Thank you again. Heather Rose"
"The team at Wilsons were brilliant right from the start. Julie was so helpful, explaining everything to us and helping us know what to do. Thank you so much."
"They let us know when the property we eventually bought came back onto the market."
"Friendly people."
"Professional service with very friendly and helpful staff members. Would use Wilsons again and would recommend them."
"Dan, Julia, Chris and the rest of the team were helpful and kept me in touch with viewings and feedback during the sale of our house. The sale took longer than I was given to expect as, I believe, the house was initially marketed at too high a price. This was my only criticism of an otherwise efficient house sale."
"Thorough and professional service. The team organised and followed up on viewings to make sure the whole process progressed as quickly and smoothly as possible."
"Excellent service from start to finish . Helpful & very informative . Lovely friendly team . Constant updates . Highly recommend"
"Very helpful and friendly."
"We were very impressed with the how the team at Wilsons coordinated the whole process for us .They kept to all there promises and sold our house within the first week"
"Very friendly and great communication from yourselves."
Wilsons Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 131 reviews