Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents

About Wilsons Estate Agents: Wilsons are an independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and Daniel Batchelor along with their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern Centre, Magdalene Lane

Tell us how Wilsons Estate Agents made you happy

"Very pleased, good all round service.. Pleased in all respects."
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. I APPRECIATED BEING KEPT 'IN THE LOOP' AT ALL TIMES!"
"Thank you very much to Chris, Dan and Julia for all the handwork put in with the purchase of my apartment through a difficult time. They were excellent with feedback, communicative, helpful and friendly Team. I have nothing but praise for their professionalism and going the 'extra mile' to keep me updated. Cant thank them enough ! I would not hesitate in recommending their services."
"Great service. Good communication throughout process. A small highly effective team. Many thanks"
"I can't thank Dan, Julia and the rest of the Wilsons team enough for their efforts during my purchase. Their service was one of professionalism and efficiency. I would highly recommend."
"All the staff at Wilson’s were absolutely superb. A really professional Estate Agent that I would have no hesitation recommending. They sold my property really quickly mainly because they pre-qualified the buyers really well to ensure the sale completed first time, on time."
"Excellent service even when we where going through trying cecumstances. Very supportive and proffesional."
"I was always made to feel welcome and all staff were helpfull."
"Excellent service and attention to detail from start to finish. Easy to contact and deal with both in person and on the phone. Highly recommended."
"We were very impressed with Wilson’s professional but friendly service. Thank you very much to Dan and the team who helped ensure our sale went through!"
"They did it again!! 2nd time I've sold a house with Wilson's, and the 2nd time I've given them the impossible and again they blew my challenge out of the water and enabled me to exchange and complete in 6 weeks and buy my dream home. Julie and Julia went above and beyond what should reasonably be expected, to say they earnt their money is an understatement. I would never entertain putting a house on the market with any other Estate Agent despite working for a business that offers this service. Awesome work Wilsons even when I wasn't your most cooperative or reasonable client. Thank you just isn't enough. Best wishes and living the dream Hilary Sams"
"Professional service."
"Fantastic team. Always kept me updated and made me feel like I was their number one priority. Would definitely recommend them."
"Excellent at presenting the property and attracting the right buyers, who tell me that they are very happy there. I would have found it easier, when asked to chase up my solicitors here if I had been told exactly what information was required, although I recognise that the several weeks' delay between my leaving and the buyers taking over were mainly down to the fact that they had been away on holiday and their solicitor was querying things which could have been settled earlier."
"Staff are very professional and kept us informed at each stage of the sale. We had a few unforeseen hurdles to jump through with our lender, but Wilson’s kept our focus positive until the end."
"Excellent service right from our first viewing until the day we picked up our keys. Every promise made was kept and we were kept informed all the way through. Thank you."
"Very professional keep us up to date on everything will use again"
"Kept me informed at all times. Staff excellent. Very smooth from start to finish. Would definitely recommend."
"Wilsons estate agents dealt with our recent purchase in a very professional and efficient way. We are very happy with the service and will continue to use them in our future needs."
"Exceptional service they went over our expectations to help us, we have moved a few times but never had the service that Wilsons of Taunton gave us, right down to the collection of the keys to our new home, and the final touches with the welcome card and chocolates also the handy key fob, many thanks once again. To all the team at Wilsons."
Wilsons Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 185 reviews