Wilsons Estate Agents Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wilsons Estate Agents

About Wilsons Estate Agents: Wilsons are an independent estate agency located in the heart of Taunton where directors Chris and Julia Willey and Daniel Batchelor along with their experienced sales team offer a friendly personal service to buyers and sellers alike.

info@wilsonsestateagents.co.uk

18 The Wyvern Centre, Magdalene Lane

How would you rate Wilsons Estate Agents ?

"It was always a pleasure to have contact with each and every member of the staff at Wilsons"
"Staff were very helpful and friendly."
"Prompt action Always courteous and helpful"
"Very helpful, pleasant people. Minimum fuss, good communication."
"They were honest from the start.I felt that they were on my side and a smaller family concern meant right hand knew what the left was doing.I abhor corporate companies.As I had confidence I took Dans advice ,I feel whatever I had instructed he would have tried to obtain my goal...in this case a quick sale after an inactive winter."
"Julia overall was brilliant, as I have never moved before she was always happy to talk about the process and I thank you ."
"Good service with friendly and helpful staff"
"Very good at keeping me informed of any developments."
Jonathon &
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and helpful team"
"Selling my late Mothers house, also this being the family house for all of my life, was a hard decision to make. A few times through the process we thought we were there but things fell through and it was back to the selling stage again. Never in all that time did anyone at Wilson's consider giving up, they kept being positive, honest and always updating us on the progress. I won't single out any one specific individual because they All were excellent, unusually when you are dealing with a team of people there is normally one person who you don't click with, however not on this occasion. Top team, top service and a laugh as well. Thanks."
"Staff very professional and friendly. Kept us updated and very compassionate with mum who found it hard to move after so many years in the same house."
"Very efficient and kept in contact with us throughout the sale."
"Many thanks to you all for dealing with the sale of my property in Creech St Michael, your professionalism and patience were very much appreciated, i would have no problem in recommending you and your team to any prospective seller. Regards Chris Burgess"
"I recently sold by property through Wilsons and was very pleased with their service. All the staff were courteous and efficient. I was updated regularly throughout the process by Julia who was most helpful ."
"They kept us fully informed and made sure that the process was completed with out any agro."
"Thank you, Chris and your Whole Team. We had some very difficult and stressful transactions, but you saw us through it with patience and understanding. We have no hesitation in recommending Wilson’s to anybody in the future ."
"Great agent Nothing was to much trouble and got our purchase exchanged quickly and smoothly Very helpful and friendly Would highly recommend"
"Highly recommend. Excellent service and knowledge of local market. Kept me updated at every stage - the whole team were friendly and professional. Made the sales process easy and efficient."
"Superb, Committed and Trustworthy...three words which most people would not use to describe their local estate agent! Wilson & Co truly are a "cut above the rest". From the first time I we spoke on the telephone and then met the Agent at the property, you could tell that they knew their Throughout the entire process no stone was left unturned. He was able to answer any of my questions, and were always available and I felt, more importantly, that I could trust who ever I spoke to that they would give me honest answers when I needed them. I would wholeheartedly recommend Wilson & Co for anyone who is considering selling or buying a property. Ted"
"Very helpful staff and got back with all information in good time."
Wilsons Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 148 reviews