Wilkinsons, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Wilkinsons, Kingston Upon Hull

C, Northpoint Shopping Centre, 5 Goodhart Rd, Hull HU7 4EE, UK

How would you rate Wilkinsons, Kingston Upon Hull ?

"They provide good quality gardening products at a honest price."
"I ordered a product for in store delivery which was supposed to take 2 days. This was on the Thursday. I still hadn't heard anything the following week so I checked my online account which said I hadn't ordered anything. Concerned, I then contacted customer services and within half an hour my item has conveniently been dispatched ( this is late Wednesday night). Not the best service in my opinion. The store staff were however very friendly and helpful."
"brilliant big shop,sells everything homely..cheap and lots of offers.."
"Range of items and prices are what brings Wilkinsons to mind when looking for household items, DIY, garden, electrical, tools, kitchen...it`s all there. !!"
Wilkinsons, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!