Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
Very pleased with my goods, garden furniture very easy to assemble and looks great thank you
Really good value for money, ordered Friday received by monday.id suggest on buying a weight sand bag or bolt8to fix to the ground as it needs the weight due to the size it becomes too heavy! Definitely recommend purchasing just a few marks on the poles but doesnt stand out
Excellent quality product and excellent service
Fast and efficient, item as described..super service
Purchased a gazebo from Wido, Quality of the gazebo was ok but the fixings were not great as certain fixings were unusable. Also box turned up looking like it had been in a severe accident picture does not get over how bad the rest of the box was, it was so damaged And open I found parts from other stuff that must of been near it in the warehouse. Also had no dispatch emails or anything. Was ok experience probably would not purchase from this site again.
Very simple to choose and order bar b que. Different matter when it arrived as a flat pack. As an engineer building these things is a simple task. Not this time I found the pictorial instructions difficult to follow and what should have been a simple hour job turned into a 3 hour marathon.
Ordered a gazebo like Mrs Hinch on the Friday morning and it came Saturday lunchtime. Fabulous service ❣️
Disappointed with customer service and the order was delivered to the wrong address, I had ensured in 3 areas of my booking and stated in email where it Emma’s to be delivered. I had to get someone else to bring the goods to the correct address otherwise TufnellS would have returned my order.
The packaging had not been handled with care as the boxes were in a state. Hopefully the product will last.
It’s a shame because I had intended in ordering more products but reluctant to do so now.
Very bad experience with Wido.

I had purchased an item specifically for an event over the weekend (noting that next day delivery was available)

When the item did not arrive after 2 days i got in contact via the email given for the support team informing them of the situation and it has now been a further 4 days and nothing back.

Furthermore, the item is now with DHL for delivery and after two failed attempts as there is a delay in the messaging service (where you can change your delivery times etc).

As such, I have no item, do not now need the item and am stuck in limbo as you have taken the money for said item and have not even responded to my email highlight the issue.

Utter disaster.....

Any thoughts / guidance?
Excellent Service and fast delivery.
The item is really lovely. I was disappointed on the lack of confirmation after my initial purchase. I received nothing, no notification of my purchase. I was worried that my money had been taken and I had no invoice/confirmation. However, the item did arrive and i am very happy with it. Funnily enough though I do actually get an email asking for a review 😂
Brilliant service , arrived next day with free delivery . Parasol is lovely and a very reasonable price.
I brought a gazebo from Wido and I absolutely love it, not bad priced either. We had to erect it but it wasn’t that hard to do once up it looks amazing we have screwed it to the decking and had withheld the wind happy with my purchase.
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Delighted!
Terrible customer service. Bought a bbq grill with a manufacturer's defect from Wido. I raised this with the customer service via their email with the customer service. I did not get a response from them. I am still trying to get to speak to someone in customer service to even look at the issue raise but no luck. If you want peace of mind, stay clear from Wido.
Very poor quality gazebo bought from wido. Description states it it weatherproof. When assembled all the stitching had holes in it so would not withstand any slight rain. Used once in slight bit of wind and the cover rubbed on the corners of the frame and ripped. Contacted wido customer services and had no response as of yet.
Ordering process was easy. The package arrived on time as promised. I will purchase again from this company.
Product cheap and nasty.
Unable to contact company to discuss problem. No reply to phone and no response to email!
The only positive was speedy delivery.
I would not recommend this product or company!
The product is of good quality and it was delivered the next day however I never got an order confirmation email.
The instructions were not very clear but I did enjoy the challenge. It took more like 4 hours to put it together but I'm very please with the result. Would definitely recommend it.
I ordered a tripple bin store, the 1 star is for delivery as it came the next day. As for the product well where do i start, it isnt worth £200+ its so flimsy its got lots of filler and glue, you open the middle lid and the doors next to it open. Im so disappointed, have contacted Wido still waiting for reply. At the moment would never use again.
Wido is rated 4.03 based on 1,553 reviews