Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
I am so sorry I did not read the reviews of this company before placing an order from them. I have raised my concerns 3 times and not had any response therefore I feel that I have no their choice but to leave a poor review. I was looking to purchase a gazebo with a fast delivery time. Wido was recommended by Mrs Hinch So I went ahead and purchased a gazebo from them. Despite the website offering next day delivery my purchase arrived 7 days later. During this time I contacted Wido to determine a delivery time and did not receive a reply. I gave Wido the benefit of the doubt due to the pandemic. However When my purchase arrived I had to refuse delivery due to the box being severely damaged. I could not be assured that the product was in tact and that there were no parts missing. Again I contacted Wido with photographs of the damaged packaging and again I did not receive a response. The delivery driver also took pictures to show the company. I requested a replacement product or a refund and have had neither to date. I have lost £129.99. I will also inform Mrs Hinch that she is misleading her customers. Do not use this company.
Excellent customer service throughout , definitely recommend :)
Really unimpressed with this company. I bought a barbecue for £70 and it arrived with pieces missing and handles that are the wrong size so therefore cannot be attached. There was also a part in the lid where the metal has detached. Because of the handles missing, you cannot open and close the barbecue safely and so we have not yet been able to use it. I've sent numerous emails with pictures describing the problem and am still yet to hear back. Would like to either receive the correct pieces so I can use the product or be refunded!!!
Originally purchased a KF100 Electric Facial Couch in Oct 2018 and found it to be faulty upon unpacking nearly a year later (delayed start to opening small home based salon). Customer Service Dept initially slow to respond but then had the pleasure of dealing with Dec who was excellent & organised a replacement - great customer service from Dec! New couch delivered Oct 2019 and has had very minimal use due to other work commitments and Covid 19 (used around 3 times to practice treatments). Changed the position of the couch to the seat position in June 2020 and the lower section of the couch became detached from the mid section - the thin plywood forming the base had cracked and a hinge had entirely snapped off (see photos). This couch is very poorly made, the plywood forming the base is less than 1cm thick & entirely inadequate. The couch comes with basic assembly instructions and no instruction manual or fire safety label. After waiting over 2 weeks for a response from WIDO Customer Service, I've just been advised that I will not receive a replacement as my warrenty has apparently expired (1 year from date of original purchase, not from the delivery of this item 8 months ago). Will now have to pursue the legal route. Strongly advise not to purchase!
I have given 5 stars as it is the only way I can leave a bad review!!!!!!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Ordered a table on 16th June. Emailed to ask where it was and was told "having looked into this it seems the couriers have lost the item and neglected to tell us". I was offered a refund or a replacement. I have sent numerous emails with no reply requesting a replacement. I work hard to earn my money and I expect to get things that I pay for. I won't be using them again. I know we're in the middle of a pandemic but if you can't supply online orders shut down your website until you can.
ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Ordered a table on 16th June. Emailed to ask where it was and was told "having looked into this it seems the couriers have lost the item and neglected to tell us". I was offered a refund or a replacement. I have sent numerous emails with no reply requesting a replacement. I work hard to earn my money and I expect to get things that I pay for. I know we're in the middle of a pandemic but if you can't supply online orders shut down your website until you can.
Ordered a barbecue which has arrived very quickly. It was apparent this had been out before as two parts are missing and the product has damage.. Still waiting for this issue to be sorted. Really poor after sales service. You can't ring and of course it's really easy to blame Covid but taking over a week for the first response and then delaying further is totally unacceptable. If you e-mail to complain you go to the back of the queue.No-one wants to take responsibility and sort things out. Will never use this company again!
I bought two paddleboards at great expense as Wido guaranteed next day delivery just in time for our holiday. Guess what. Took 2 days to be delivered, already left for holiday, huge disappointment. Emailed Wido to complain...no response.
I have purchased several items from Wido and have always been pleased with the goods. Any issues that may have arisen were dealt with positively and satisfactorily. I am very pleased with this purchase also.
Super fast delivery.

Product is great..although has damage / marking to the front which isn’t great to the eye at all.
I have contacted customer services like it says to do so immediately to resolve any issues that arrive.. I have had no response yet unfortunately regarding my product which is disappointing and let’s the shopping experience with Wido down.
So happy with my purchase. The bed is great quality, delivery was quick very happy with service.
Purchased a watch for work. Was told delivery with in 4 weeks. Now on week 13. Estimated delivery has been put back 3 times. Unable to speak to customer service. Have been advised to wait another 4 weeks before requesting a refund. Not a happy punter. Will NOT be using Wish again!
Very disappointing still awaiting an order from 3 wks ago sent 2 emails and heard nothing cant even contact via phone
“It’s what wido” but they don’t. Awful company, will not be using again.
avoid. terrible customer service, next day delivery ( 7 days) still not arrived.
Great sup bought, good price, arrived quickly.... Sturdy and made well
Excellent service. Speedy delivery
Fast delivery, but item was dinted and damaged when it came.
i bought a garden corner sofa, one of the main parts was missing.
they eventually replied and said they would send a replacement....then a week later said they didnt have one.
Ellie Brown of customer services offered me a partial refund which i accepted but now they are ignoring emails, the customer service team that are responsible for responding to emails are absolutely terrible.

this is still ongoing and no refund..... i will be taking the matter to trading standards if they dont reply.
Extremely pleased with this company, the only problem we had was there were no instructions in the box on how to put the bbq together...... took a while to figure out much to my husbands dismay.
Wido is rated 4.04 based on 1,551 reviews