Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We ordered 2 items but only one was dispatched. We reported this on two separate occasions before finally it arrived. A week later. Your tracking system is poor as you were unable to find our parcel on both occasions.
Happy with product. Paid for 24hr delivery but took nearly a week to arrive. Tracking reference was not recognised. Prompt reply to my email chasing up...but reply was that bulbs would be with me the next day. Wont use again
Ordered items that showed in stock just over a 1 week before I was due to go away. No sign of delivery after 3 days. Called them twice to be told they're due in that afternoon and will be dispatched that day. Eventually, on the 3rd call and the day before I was due to go, one person did take ownership and dispatched the items by 24hr delivery. Email confirmation was received on the day of delivery and the parcel arrived just before I left. That was the good news. On my return I opened the package to find the two security lights I'd ordered and the porch light with 2 LED bulbs..... unfortunately, the 2 LED bulbs I'd paid a £10 for were nowhere to be seen. At this point I couldn't face contacting them again so just went out to B&Q and bought a couple myself. Life is too short to chase companies multiple times to complete what should have been a very simple order. One less company to deal with in the future.
Poor quality bulbs regarding safety issues, NO safety or identification markings on bulbs to say what they are and the internal 240v electronics were very easy to get to by way of a loose glass screw cap, returned by advise from electrician who said they were very cheap and not safe. Customer service when returning the bulbs was terrible, spoke to 3 members of staff across both sales and returns and still took for myself to phone up and chase the return. I was ignored by staff, return took over 3 times longer than it should have (17 working days) and it would have been longer if i left them to to it. I would have given the rating as VERY POOR if it wasn't for the fact the first delivery came on time, i would never use this website again.
Have emailed twice regarding a return and still no response.
The bulbs are fine, as expected. Unfortunately they were ordered in August (beginning of) and did not arrive until November (close to middle of month). Unacceptable.
I would have been saying it was very good, with good dimmability and brightness, and reasonably-priced. But I bought 6 for operation in a single group and now one of these has failed after only 7 months. So I have my doubts about reliability. If they need frequent replacement then they would not be good value. I will see if it can be replaced under warranty.
Infinity 20W Floodlight white Poor Quality PIR cannot Distinguish between Night and day other wise good build Quality. Gm powell 11/10/16
Wrong bulb included. Light fitted by electrician. Light flashing on and off rapidly. Emailed for advice but received no reply.
I can't comment on the quality and performance of the bulbs as I was unable to use them. On opening the first box I saw a warning about the type of dimmer that should be used with these bulbs. I ordered the recommended dimmer but these bulbs refused to work with it! I contacted the company that makes the dimmer who had never heard of this make of bulb and said that they had only tested their dimmer with Philips and Megaman bulbs. I ordered 2 Megaman bulbs and everything is now working perfectly. Fortunately the company that sold the original bulbs immediately agreed to take them back so all was satisfactorily resolved. led's can it seems, be a minefield.
Having seen a previous recommendation saying they had a helpful service I phoned up to cut through the complexity of the website with items I wasn't sure about. Talking me through the options the generally helpful advisor omitted a key item so this had to be purchased and posted on. The downlights arrived with the wrong colour temperature so had to be replaced. The delivery note had prices against the items which were 10 percent cheaper than the amount I paid! The pixel aluminium strips didn't arrive with brackets so I requested some. The correct number didnt arrive so I had to phone again. Good products but an exhausting company to do business with!
When updating my lighting I ordered globe LED's from this firm. They indicated a 4/5 day delivery but after a week i rang and was told some of my order was not in stock and would not be in the forseeable future, but they had not contacted me to tell me this!!! They suggested candle bulbs to replace the globe bulbs, i reluctantly agreed, as although they were more expensive i would not have to pay the extra, I asked that all the bulbs sent were the same (candle)! I then received a mixture of globe and candle. I was then in conversation with the manager who said he would sort it out. He gave me return freepost envelope details and return code directly on the email. I decided that to avoid any more confusion I would ask for the 2 globes to be candle and exactly the same as the rest of the new candle order. I waited patiently a week then rang to find they had NOT yet been shipped as they had had absentees in the shipping department, but I do now have them - all this time I was without wall lights in my main lounge. Terry Doughty
One of the lights broke after 1 week, ordered white surrounds on downlighters received chrome surrounds, ordered coloured LED floodlights received white. Will be returning most of the order
Item did not arrive, after numerous phone calls another was despatched which arrived following day. This was faulty and has been returned. Would not buy from this company again.
I ordered the wrong fitting for my lamps. I contacted customer services and they said " no problem, just return lamps we will change them". After a few days, I receive an e-mail telling me they needed the postage paying, which I forwarded Saturday 1st. Oct.. Still not received goods on the 8th Oct..
Ordered some downlights , they didnt have in stock so asked for a refund back into my paypal account, looks like this is not their policy, they will only give a credit note for future order. Not good!
Arrived three days late and was in wrong colour. Was reordered and received another two days later. The LED light is good.
Quick delivery however put one light up pir filled with water brought another at same time for son so inspected this one found the pir to be broken sent both back after emails and phone calls to company 2 more delivered poor packaging to find one light broken again and a dent on the inside which I was told could happen ???? Sorry when I pay for goods I expect goods to be perfect. Now waiting for a response to email and phone call. Would put a picture on but got to give them a chance to rectify however I shall not be waiting long since I reported to there request straight away
Waited two weeks for delivery! They didn't know they were out of stock! Bad show chaps
Although my order arrived promptly and well packaged it wasn't until I was fitting the lights this weekend that I discovered the following: Of the 18 lights purchased, one third of them were marked or scratched. I'm living with this as I need to get the room finished. One of the lights did not have the fitting screws and wall plugs. The rubber sucker that is included with each light fitting to enable you to remove the bulb is useless. One of the lights does not work and would appear to have a faulty "socket". When trying to inserting the bulb, it would only go in so far and it is now stuck. A replacement light fitting and bulb is required.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,894 reviews