Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Initial order was handled very promptly and efficiently. There was mistake of my own making for which I got prompt assistance, however though it was my mistake I feel that it was partly caused by the layout of the website which caused me to confuse bayonet and screw fitting for the same bulb size. A second order is delayed by non availability of a stock item, but I only found out when calling to check as to why the order was still in "processing", whereas an email notifying me of the delay would have been helpful / a good idea. But all in all I consider that Wled offer a good service and will continue to use them.
Thank you for the excellent LED Fluorescent Light Units they were straight forward to fit and functioned very well - they are also really bright. The website was easy to use and to place an order. There is some good information there too. When I enquired about something, the staff were helpful. The delivery of my lights, compared to the modern standards of other suppliers, left a bit to be desired, in taking eight days to get here i.e. from Monday of one week to Tuesday the following week. However, I did not choose "next day delivery". The delivery distance is less than thirty miles, from Leicester to Coventry.
Very quick delivery of a wide range of competitively priced quality LED based lighting products.
Overall I am happy with my purchase from WLED, I only awarded four stars as there some improvements needed, firstly the lady that took down my address wrote down the wrong post code luckily I noticed when I reviewed my order on line, secondly the clips and end caps for the aluminium profiles were of no use for several reasons, thirdly the cardboard tube was broken that the profiles were delivered in, finally it would be good if you stocked different connectors as I had difficulty sourcing suitable connectors to connect the cable from the driver to the twin cable that fed the LED's and from this cable to the LEE's themselves
Received the lights promptly and as described. Very good service. Was impressed with the description of the various different LED lights available which was not available elsewhere. One minor gripe was we had difficulty navigating the website, probably because of the variety of lights available and our lack of knowledge.
Lamps arrived in good time but one of them was shattered. Promptly dealt with and replacement sent with no quibble.
The Website has acceptable navigation. Found it hard to find the exact length of the LED lights and current consumption. It wasn't too clear the connection wires and length. The delivery requested was next day but it wasn't clear if this included Saturday. The LEDs are great. They are fitted inside a PC to light two transparent windows on each side of the PC case.
Rapid delivery and product good so far
Great light and good service recommended
Our order delivered promptly. I was a bit perturbed as the bulbs in a big plastic bag but on further investigation each bulb in its own box with a protective plastic holder. Will definitely reorder.
Very good; fast; good range - recommended
Lots of choice and quick delivery with good quality products.
I can not at this time have the lights installed, in fact it is likely that they will not be installed until the spring, what is my position if there is a fault on them?
Good service . Thank you
Good product . & good service.. They've brightened up my life...
Great helpful service, would use again, also very competitive price
Light was ordered and delivered within days. No complaints with service or with the light itself.
Good service,equipment does the job. Only complaint is supply cable is not long enough,needs to be at least 2 to 3metres,in length.
Clear web site, easy to select the required lights, and order promptly delivered intact.
Lights Working fine - excellent coverage - setting of timer, sensitivity and lux a little tricky
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,894 reviews