Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I found the web-site easy to navigate and the information generally very good. However not understanding the lighting temperatures I fear we have ordered the wrong bulbs for our situation. The 6000k bulbs are essentially daylight replacement, whereas the 3600k bulbs are more suitable for softer night lighting. Unfortunately within our order one of the bulbs wasn't correct. The box it arrived in was labelled Cool White, but the bulb turned out to be Warm White.
"Give a nice new colour to our kitchen" The Lady I spoke to regarding a small problem ( Ruth I think) was most helpful and gave excellent service. Your website was ok - easy to navigate and the lamps were delivered promptly - Overall excellent service.
Well the first transformer was a faulty one and to be fair the guy i returned it back to did they they were having a lot of issue with that particular model and did swap it for a better one at no extra cost seeing as I had to come all the way back and then had to pick the new one from their warehouse at another place. The new one is fine thus far, so good quick customer service.
Ordered six bulbs but only 5 arrived in working order
Products generally ok and good value but woe betide you if they are defective... They will first assume that you probably haven't installed them correctly ( I'm a very experienced electrician), then they'll expect you to return the defective items at your own cost ( against consumer law) and ignore your requests for a refund of carriage costs repeatedly. So fingers crossed that the products work ok then.
Good delivery and a competitive price for a good product. Incomplete and poor instructions provided
Bit irked that their advertised discounts are very misleading - frequently product text will say a discount is applicable, and it isn't. Customer services couldn't care less - "put it in the basket and that's the right discount". Similarly they treat an order of multiple items with slight variations (eg colour temperature) as different so you get less bulk discount. Don't know yet how quality the products are.
Not tried lights yet but I asked for refund on another set which wrong type took nearly two weeks for refund??
Purchased 7 downlights...3 of which turned up damaged!!! However I have to say that the issue was addressed promptly and without any fuss. Apart from this I can't fault the product and customer service
Fast dispatch but after that nothing i asked for a copy of user instructions e-mailed to me but still waiting 7
This was my first order with them and it wasn't a good experience. After placing my order I received an email with my password but not a confirmation email of my order. I waited a few days, nothing happened so I phoned them up to be told my order was probably on its way and that I would get my confirmation email. Again, this didn't arrive. So after yet another couple of days I phone them again to be told exactly the same again, order was shipped and he would send my the confirmation email but this email still didn't arrive so I mistrusted this company by this point and thought I would never see my order arrive. But after well over a week of placing my order I did finally get an email so tell me that my order had been shipped and the goods did arrive in good order. Shame it was a worrying time in-between though.
Ordered dawn to dust lights at £43 each was sent th wrong lights to start they were not very helpful but once they realised they had send lights that were £23 each they said I could return them I had to ring them again because it wasn't my fault so why should I pay so they sent a free post label let's see how quick they send out the replacements keep you up to date
George was helpful with making sure the items I ordered were correct. However it was unclear that straight connectors were included with the order. They were too narrow to take the aluminium channel and I so not useful!The corner connectors, though ordered, never came even when reordered. The lighting strip was faulty and it took 2 weeks for the replacement to arrive, after prompting. The final system looks lovely, installation straightforward, once I had been sent a diagram for wiring it up!
Broad selection of light bulbs. Took nearly 3 weeks to ship my order though.
I will have to defer with the silly word happy at this time as they have not been installed yet. Once they are and feedback is required the feedback will fall in to a category of acceptable and/or could be better.....will let you know ok
They delivered my order, eventually.
good service so far
First the good: Product was great and exactly what I wanted, good value for money Then the not so great: Although I paid for next day delivery 2.99, it was unclear that it did not include certain days. So I waited longer than planned. Even when outside of the days they do not deliver I still did not get the next day service. they told me as it was a special order item they would need an extra day. I accepted that and asked them for a refund on my next day delivery service. @ weeks now and now refund on that.
Received as requested albeit four weeks after ordering
Well LED lightning is convenient as B& Q can only offer a limited amount of LEDs On the down side I bought my dimmer switches from LED as I needed them to be compatible with the LED bulbs I purchased earlier in the day. There not flush and stick out of the wall.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,894 reviews