Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
I ordered WARM white lights and got harsh yellow lights. There was no WARM. Theses have been installed and I'm now trying to find a way to soften the colour.
The tube that arrived started flickering & buzzing after 1 day - company advised and stated they would send a replacement, but that was over 2 weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing more. Bit disappointing.
I had made an order for 8 x GU10 LED Cool lamps and 3 x Outside up/Down GU10 lights with Lamps. I received my order very promptly and replaced the 8 x GU10 for Warm ones, but when I went to install the outside lights there were no lamps in the box. i have written 2 emails to support and cs at wled and have had no reply.
from being a very satisfied customer previously and onkly buying LED lamps from you I will now look elsewhere.
Did not receive the switch i wanted to power the lights had to make phone calls to sort out none arrival of switch. The switch I wanted was MSSINGLECOLOURTOUCHWIRELESS @ £58.61 no could sort it out for me and I had to accept a MS12V LED DIMMER WITH REMOTE CONTROL WHICH HAS A VERY LIMITED RANGE ON THE REMOTE
Order still to be completed . Only been told on invoice that item is "to follow" no estimated date of delivery
Very poor compared to other similar companies
I ordered E27 bulbs and Bayonet came instead !!
I ordered a transformer which I received but it had no instructions with it - I emailed you the day I received it to ask a few technical questions and you obviously couldn't be bothered to reply - I have figured it out for myself now. I will not be buying anything else from you because your customer service is non existant.
Online ordering did not allow option of collection in store. This meant a visit to the store to place the order. Delivery was promised within 3 working days. This failed. Chased the order, was advised of delay but was promised a call back with update. This failed. I ended up having to visit store. Further guaranted delivery next day. This failed.
Ordered three packs led channel profile with frosted diffuser and two wall lights with led bulbs - order arrived on time but packaging damaged, only two of the three pack contents inside - all loose and all had some damage - wall lights ok in separate box with bulbs boxed separate- was able to make use of damaged Chanel by cutting to avoid dints and fair enough customer services sent out the missing pack although these also had some dints when arrived and one diffuser misshapen no compensation offered or asked for came to install wall lights - bulbs sent wrong fitting correct on box image but contents miss packed contacted customer services again and sent images but no response as of yet
Ordered a power supply for my LED lights, after a week the order still showed as processing, email sent to chase received a reply apologising and goods would be posted, a week later still no goods and order still showed as processing, another email sent to chase and apologetic reply received saying goods would be posted that day. Really not good customer service when I have to chase goods twice!
I only received part of my order without any explanation for the missing items. After 10 days I emailed to ascertain when I would receive the missing items which were required urgently but received no response! I also tried calling but was unable to get through. One week after emailing I received a message to say that the missing items had been shipped.
The website said the order will be delivered in 3-5 days-however this did not happen- I called as I needed the product for a certain date- spoke with someone- only then it was checked and discovered the product was not in stock - I was promised all will be dispatched the next day- it did not happen till I spoke with someone else who did not have a clue- when I wanted to cancel finally I was called back and all the products were available but nobody knew about it- a mess.
Was not very impressed, took 1 week before I got my order, they sent me the wrong bulb for the lights I ordered, even though they were the bulbs advertised on there websites, luckily a colleague who lives in Leicester had them exchanged.
We had to send one unit back, lus incorrect bulbs. Still have not had replacement light, and bulbs. Original light fitting broke.
The order was delayed and not arrived when I had been told it would and then when it did arrive one of the rolls of 5m LED light tape had a faulty connection on it so i had to solder a new connection on it myself which delayed the job i was on even more.
Sent back on the 22/9/17 - ten days ago and asked for a different colour instead. I have checked that they have been received via Royal Mail, but have had no e mail to confirm this from yourselves nor the replacement. I sent an e mail a couple of days ago and no answer to that yet either!
Incorrect Transformers sent. Rang up and you guys said you would send out but we would have to pay for next day postage. They didn't turn up for a week!!! Then had to fight to get refunded! Just a painful experience!
Poor customer service follow up. Delay in exchanging lights, which were not as advertised. Exchange goods not yet received
No idea of dispatch time, it is not mentioned on the site only the delivery timescale and it was very slow to arrive.
My order was first dispatched to the wrong person, at the wrong address. I then received that persons order, addressed to me. I phoned and was able to get this back in the post to WLED with the freepost address provided by email the next day.

A week later and the order arrived. Hurrai. Goods arrived in working order, although the infomation on 4 of the boxes themselves did not match the information online, I was able to use them, and they were bright enough.

Finally the '5 YEAR Free warranty' emblazzoned on the website and invoices. Firstly no info or detail of this arrived with the order. No Mention AT ALL in the paperwork, no registration slip to post back no nothing. Noticing the ommision I phoned and waited on the phone to talk to another customer service rep, expecting the order details made electronically to mean registering for a warranty a doodle over the phone even if in this case of repacking my misaddressed returned goods someone had forgot a insert. Wrong, the cust service rep refereed me to the website, and when I mentioned that was where I had gone first and been refered to him, he said to look for a PDF. Most STRANGE. Lastly this warranty is not free nor not automatic. I ordered 6 bulbs so for this nuts company naturally I had to pay 1.20 to print, manually fill in and then 70p to post SIX identical printed paper forms (for each bulb bought) by snail mail to the company, including manually writing in the SKU codes (more complicated to do properly then you think, particularly as the form did not provide the space to fit), sign date and return by post by 2nd class stamp. A Week on and I still do not know when or how I will be notified of whether this 'free' 'five year''warranty' will go through.WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? This may be a underesourced sales operation of a UK Manufacturor, but why this complete incomprehensible level of complexity in the service, fulfilment, conditions and advertising?
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews