Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Easy to order goods arrived on time Would use this company again Bill South Wales
Did my shopping online, website is easy to navigate. LED lights are just what i was looking for. Delivery was unfortunately not on time although I paid additional postage but I would reorder again.
Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊
Helpful Staff and prompt delivery. Exactly as illustrated.
Having decided to replace the existing track lights in our kitchen, an internet search led me to Wholesale LED Lights. Via the Live Chat line, Taegan was able to offer helpful advice and confirm that my choice of downlights and bulbs were a good match. My order was delayed because my choosen downlights were out-of-stock but the items did arrive within 10 days of placing my order. The downlights were easy to install and provide a good light in the kitchen.
Found it very easy to order ,helpful man on the phone, arrived within a few days the only down side was the bulb bought with light fitting was according to the qualified electrician not suitable fortunately we had a one which fitted the bill. Wasn’t a problem but could have been
Excellent little light. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong size bulb that I ordered at the same time!
Great service-fast delivery, the only company that I could find stocking my product requirement.
Staff on the telephone were excellent. Efficient and polite.
Great product delivered without bulbs but quickly and painlessly corrected by Wled, can recommend
No problem - items received with no problem. Although the items were separated in 2 packets, l was charged for only one postage cost.
Web Site had a habit of crashing wih an SQL Tranaction conflict error.. Goods despatched quickly, lets see how long they last
Inadequate description of the product- good packageing efficient service and delivery
Arrived quickly. Fitted and seems to work fine one week in. I had to contact the manufacturer before fitting as there was one wire not attached to anything. Once I'd attached it to the correct point it all worked OK. It offers all the light I need for a security night light on a patio.
Great modern product, fast well packaged delivery. Operating instructions missing, but no real problem, found online. Will use again.
Great product at a good price. Fast delivery, definitely recommend x
Great advice on the phone when ordering. Prompt service and all works really well. One negative. No instructions and with a wiring connection with four wires, there was some working out to do.
Generally good - but I did want the parcel delivered to a different address and was sure this was highlight when the order was given - but it went to Billing Address which was not ideal but we did mange to get round the issue
Thank you.
Everything is good most of the lights arrived quickly apart from still waiting for one of the lights I ordered and haven't heard when they will be in stock or delivered??? Just need a email to tell me please???
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,890 reviews