Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Just missed out on a very good, lights and service are great and the bespoke cutting service a great idea, however my order was ruined as it was assumed that i only needed 10 cm wire to attach all lengths, i mean 10cm of wire is nothing right? Shame
The quality of the security light seems very good and was easy to install, once I had bought a weatherproof junction box. I did, however, have problems setting it up and when I rang to ask for a copy of the set-up instructions, which do not come with the item, I was told they were not available. The member of staff I spoke to was not very knowledgeable and I still have only about a 5metre range with it.
The lights were delivered on time and the packaging was sufficent. The LED lamps were advertised as replacements for a 35w g9 lamp but I found this to be inaccuate. 3w LED seems to be about 25w although these are brighter than cheaper 3w lamps I had already but I suspect with current technology about 3.5 - 4w is needed. I did contact you by email about this but no reply which was disappointing.
My electrician found difficulties in fitting the light and found there was a wire missing ...he felt that the light had been opened. The light looks good and gives a gentle light around the outside door
Our 1st order arrived promptly unfortunately 2 bulbs didn't light fully, 3rd bulb wrong colour white. Rang & reported problem, person said replacement bulbs would be sent, no bulbs arrived, after a week we rang again. Told 3 bulbs would be sent, which they did arrived 3 days later all in working order. Apart from the blip all was corrected so service fine.
The product was beautiful when it arrived and looks amazing now installed. With more communication along the way and faster fulfllment then five stars would have been a no brainer. I ordered next day delivery expecting that dispatch would have been same day and so was disappointed with this aspect. Even so. I would order again but not bother with the next day service. So all in all, close, but no cigar.
The Lamps themselves have turned out to be perfectly good, well-made and value for money. But, I have to be honest about the ordering process. I ordered MR16 fittings on 3 day 'in stock' delivery. A week later I chased up to be told they were awaiting 'special wires' (?) to be fitted. The lamps were despatched (by Fedex, good) the following day; upon receipt I opened one lamp (of the 24 ordered) to discover it had GU10 connectors. Several 'phone calls later I finally discovered that elsewhere in the delivery package (which I had not inspected further, intending to use it to return for exchange)was a bundle of adapting wires with MR16 connectors (Obviously the 'special wires'). Nowhere had it ever been mentioned either on the fittings description or during conversation that these fittings would be provided as GU10 with adapting leads. No problem for me to deal with this; I just wasn't informed. The 'special wires' were too short to replace the GU10 fittings; I had to use terminal block to connect the extensions to the original GU10 wires. Again no problem, just a minor hassle. The website specs are that the fittings need a 65mm hole, but the fittings actually needed 70mm so I had to spend a happy few messy hours enlarging the prepared 65mm apertures in the ceiling plasterboard with a rasp. At the end of the day I have very nice fittings that I am very pleased with, but it should have been a much simpler job.
As far as the products go I am more than happy and would have given 5 stars, however communication is another thing. Five days after placing the order I had no confirmation but payment was taken, I emailed them to find out what the situation was with my order. Three days went by and no response, I was wondering if this company was legitimate and began to panic. I emailed them again and finally got a reply, apparently the 9w ceiling lights I ordered were not in stock but 6w were. I decided to have the 6w lights as a replacement and was really impressed with how bright they are, build quality looks excellent too. The incandescent bulb replacements are top notch and look just like the real thing with filaments glowing. Hopefully my experience with lack of communication is a one off so don't be put off as the Mirrorstone brand is a quality product and worth 5 stars.
The LED lights themselves are fine but two faulty units on the first delivery meant I was without lights for a week until replacements arrived. It also meant two visits by the electrician which obviously cost extra.
By selling a good product
Did I say I was happy? I purchased two Mirrorstone Titan lamps in December which were excellent and the whole purchase transaction was brilliant so I have no reservations about the Company. In the light of this I went ahead and purchased a couple of 9w Cosmic lamps, advertised on the website as equivalent to 75w but on arrival the box said 60w equivalent! To add to my dismay at the brightness, one of them failed to light. To lose one out of a shipment is disappointing, but to lose one out of two is a disaster. You can imagine what my feelings are now and I shall to consider carefully any further purchases. Yours truly, Gordon Stock
Went over to the Leicester shop lance (good man)ordered two square light fittings for my hallway,e-mailed us as soon as they arrived (can’t be bothered to wait for couriers) went and collected. Took one out the box looked good electrician arrived three weeks later to do lights and other work,fitted one I took the other one out the box unfortunately it was round,pity I did not check both box’s however they improved the hallway light 100% very happy.
The company is good but the light fittings do not accept standard GU10 bulbs from major manufacturers such as Phillips. They do however, accept Tesco bulbs. The GU10 metal lugs appear to be slightly smaller on the Tesco ones.
They weren’t very good quality, no mounting bracket, they were screwed directly to ceiling from the base of the fitting. One of the neutral dome crimps came off in my hand without any force.
I've used Wholesale LED before with no complaints, unfortunately the 2 dimmable bulbs i purchased recently did not dim, they do not change with the switch as other LEDs do. disappointed.
Items arrived in good condition. It would be good if WLED would let the customer know if items are not going to be shipped (on back order, for example). Some descriptions could be improved (no mention that slim profiles are supplied with clips and end caps). I called to check this out, staff were very helpful. Beware the clips on the slip profiles. Mine were SERIOUSLY sharp - I mean blood letting sharp. Cutting off the corners and a few minutes work with a fine file sorted that.
They don’t
Phone staff are friendly and capable but nearly impossible to get any email response from them despite many requests. Frustrating.
The person who took my telephone order was knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Then it got worse. The delivery didn't arrive when I was promised. I called again and was told that they were waiting a part, but they would send a substitute out that day. They didn't. I called again and the order was dispatched this time. Arrived with no instructions and no clues as to how install. Not a particularly good experience.
Delivery was delayed as products ordered were not in stock. When I phoned, I was offered an upgrade to alternatives which were in stock, but it took a second call to actually have them dispatched. So, staff were helpful and I did get an upgrade, but I only received the products in time because I called. This was disappointing as this was not my first order with Wholesale LED Lights and service has been good on each of the other occasions
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,890 reviews