Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
Not installed yet but I'm 100% sure it'll fit in my existing one!
HORRIFIC! Wrong product arrived and missing items! Trying to return it they won’t except it unless print a return label which 7 times I’ve asked for!!
AND IM STILL ASKING! I want my £190 pounds back! Complete scam! DONT USE THIS COMPANY
Arrived more than week late.
Poor quality product.
Mine has dent on the body and scratches on the glass.
Can’t be bothered to call this company.
Really disappointed.
Not recommended.
Despite a previous order not being delivered (see previous review) I decided to give the company a 2nd chance. Place an order for an LED floodlight on 5/1/20 and paid extra for 24 hour shipping. No light had been delivered by 8/1/20 so I emailed chasing. No response. Still no light or response by 13/1/20 so emailed to cancel the order. As at today 15/1/20 still no light or response but on logging into my account it seems the order has been closed and a refund processed. The refund has not yet appeared in my bank. Even assuming it does not a single email telling me that there was a problem with the order or responding to my emails.
Ordered a LED floodlight on 27/12/19. No sign of it by 2/1/20 and no contact to report any problem. I therefore emailed to ask where it was - electrician arriving 3/1/20. No response so sourced light elsewhere and emailed to cancel order. On 4/1/20 received a reply that they had been closed over Christmas and New Year and they would refund order. No notification of this on website or in order email or even in out of office when emailed on 2/1/20 or 3/1/20. Also an e-commerce site that closes completely over Christmas and New Year?!
Thanks very much for responding
So quickly with corresponding requests for return of my payment for a product that was out of stock
Looking forward to feature purchases with your company.
Mr dt jones
Online ordering was straightforward and delivery (even the free option) was very quick. I had one question about the light which was answered with a very quick phone call.
I ordered 4 metres of waterproof strip light and 2 right angle corner connectors. The clips for the connectors do not fit over the LEDs., I think that is very poor
A good range of LED lights offered to replace many old-style bulbs. Good service and price.
Purchased a light 2 weeks before Christmas as I needed it before Christmas. Upon chasing Wholesale lights in the New Year I was advised the light was discontinued but no one bothered to call me to notify me at the time if the order! However, I then received the light 2 days after. I like the light but defintely was not happy with the service received. When I then complained I was given no explanation. Personally would not use Wholesale lights again due to the bad customer service.
Delighted with the Purchase from LED, I had been looking at the lights for a few weeks and finally found them at LED for a fantastic price. Ordered at 16.00hrs and arrived the next day. Great service and would definitely recommend
Very pleased with the excellent fit & ease of connecting to existing wiring
Units very light and an excellent spread of light.
Great replacement for the old Fluorescent units highly recommendable.
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Goods arrived on time and was as advertised. Please would use them again.
To be honest I didn't know what I was buying and thought it would be suitable. I've had an electrician in, who assures me this is not suitable for my mobile home. I've written and asked if I can return it, and haven't heard a word from you.
Prompt delivery of the lamp unit which is now up and running. The pidgin English on the loose attachment was reasonably understandable though I did benefit from my experience fitting one of your similar units
Unbelievably poor service. After a week of waiting for delivery I decided to phone to ask why there was a delay. Told they are waiting for some bulbs. I explained the electrician was waiting to install light fittings. So I asked for a refund, which they agreed to. A week later, my cancelled delivery arrives. No refund. I then phoned to explain that I had already cancelled delivery and was told not to accept delivery, then I was also told I would be refunded with items that were not instock, which I havent to date. After returning the goods unopened I then receive a phone call asking why I had returned the items and had to go through the whole story again. This guy said he would refund immediately, no apologies, and I still have not received the refund for either.
Just another point, they claim to be competitive but in fact my local electrical wholesaler/retailer had everything in stock and beat their price by £10 without discounting, so beware.
Great service arrived within a few days (New Year was in between) a replacement for one that had stopped working, guess the PIR sensor had gone, so easily installed.
I ordered for next day delivery and 4 working days later it still has not arrived.
Always very good and quick delivery
Have used the company before excellent service
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews