Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Despite a damaged item, which wasn't wholesale LED lights fault - it was quickly and effortlessly replaced without question. Highly recommended. So much so I purchased another £600+ of lights from them
Helpful staff, quick delivery , Non problems whatsoever with the lights. Thank You
Ordered a few outdoor LED sensor floodlights. Terrific product. We had some trouble with the delivery (some lights missing) but Sydney promptly put it right. Note that "next day" shipping refers to next day after product is determined to be in stock (not the day after you order). ...would use WLED again.
I ordered some switched. One turned out to be the wrong type but Sydney sorted the problem efficiently without fuss. Correct item supplied and the other collected. Full marks Wled.
I highly recommend WLED, I have bought from them several times over recent years and always found them incredibly helpful, happy to talk to you and very knowledgeable, answering any questions you might have, the orders are processed and dispatched very quickly, added to that, fantastic aftersales service. Will happily deal with them again and again, plus recommend to friends and family.
Awful, took my money when the item was not in stock and then wouldn’t refund. Still waiting 2 weeks later . Absolutely shocking service, I’d recommend to AVOID
Order arrived on time. Unfortunately 3 bulbs broken in transit. Email was answered within 12 hours, and after supplying photographic evidence of the damage, three new bulbs were dispatched and i received them the next day. Totally painless experience. Maybe some more "Fragile" tape on packaging would stop the carrier being so careless.
Problems with lights not interested! Day light robbery.... still waiting on a replacement light from November.. you keep getting told it’s been sent out express. Where is it then. Keep clear
Two of 14 LED Bulbs had there locating pins pushed into the bulb. Apparently I have to spend my money to send them back when it obviously a manufacturing problem. Don’t Bother if you expect Service!!! Ps Another bulb has just gone!!
Brilliant old school customer service, video's on there website very informative and easy to understand. I've now got leds in all my rooms. Postage very reasonableas well.
i ordered few lights and paid extra for the next day delivery, and they never arrived, after 8-9 days I called them for an update and they said they are now out of stock, and can't deliver. Poor Communication & Worst customer Service.
Ordered item on the Monday late pm, paid extra for the items than other suppliers because they offered next day delivery, now will not arrive til Friday. Very dismissive - offered pitiful excuses blaming the virus. Terrible service.
Great service on a replacement item, identified on the chat system ordered and delivered in a few days. Excellent service and product.
Good Quality LED Lights. 34 purchased Had them installed 5 years ago still going good. Good advice given when it came to dimmer switches. Will buy again in the future.
Happy with my light !
I have had the most superb advice and service from this Company concerning infra red bar heaters. I very quickly got sound advice about what I would need for a conservatory and then their advisor Louis Henry gave a quick and detailed answer to my follow up questions. I bought one heater to try it but as it was out of stock they supplied with an upgraded heater which arrived very quickly. I have now ordered another through a very efficient colleague of Louis Henry's. Its amongst the best customer service I have received in my 69 years on this planet!
Very good customer service. I had a small issue with one of the LEDs on delivery and their response was very fast and the issue resolved very promptly without any hastle - Very professional team - Will have no hesitation to order again. Only "Very" small issue is that the courier who delivers these products make it mandatory for a signature and in the current climate made me very nervous and unsafe.
Absolute cowboys, got A quote for led strip, profile and driver. £30.00 cheaper than my wholesaler only strip and profile turned up I was then told I hadn’t been quoted on a driver. Purchased 100w driver for £34.00 just spent all afternoon fitting the product and the strip is the wrong colour should be 4K cool white and it’s 3k warm white. Also no delivery note or invoice has ever turned up so don’t even know how much I’ve paid for the led strip and profile separately. Avoid like the plauge
Sent email quote request on 22 April and again on 28 May. Just called them to be held with dumb muzak for 3 minutes then to be told by a robot that "sales" were busy !! Good luck if you chose to try this outfit !
Incorrectly advised of product suitability. It took nearly a month to then be delivered. I installed and tested it, and did not work as per advised. Emailed my query to the company, which was not responded to for 3 weeks. In the mean time tried the online chat with no response. Only just starting conversation with support team now, who advise I need to uninstall, and pay for return postage. Not a great customer experience.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews