Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Easy purchase and really good light just perfect for my garage My only issue was putting it on the ceiling with the frame. Bit tricky
The first request for a review arrived before the goods did. They are light bulbs.. You can't get excited about light bulbs. You plug them in and they work until they don't, then you buy more which is why we bought these. Personally I don't think there are any bulbs that last as long as they claim but as its about impossible to quantify we will never know. The one we fitted is still working so I can't really tell you any more. They were well packaged and arrived on Tuesday 12/11.
The website was easy to navigate and my order arrived in the expected timeframe. My only comment on the process was that the shipping E-Mail stated the package was 48 hour Parcel Force tracked, but gave no ref number to allow it actually to be tracked.
Bought led lights for my kitchen. They arrived in good condition and fully working. The only issue the boxes for the led lights say not dimmable, but they were its only the transformer that needs to be. The lable on the transformer indicates this as dimmable. I did speak to customer service who pointed this out. My only other criticism they show you the cost of the lights but fail to show the vat until to buy them, this would be helpful showing all the costs. Would use them again.
Easy to order and light arrived within a couple of days.
Bright, smart, do the job.
I purchased led light bulb pleased with it quick delivery
Excellent service and product was of a very high standard
As others have reported on another review site, their customer service leaves something to be desired and their website’s listing of items in stock is unreliable. However, when I cancelled an order and requested a refund for an item they were unable to supply, I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification of the refund from PayPal within 90 minutes, and an apologetic phone call from someone who seemed much more competent than the person I’d dealt with online. When things go wrong with an order, a prompt and courteous response from a supplier goes a long way to repairing the damage. I was advised that the company favours this review website over others, so have posted this review on both.
Bought a custom made 6m length of LED tape. Didn't realise that this came without any power connecting accessories. Perhpas it could be made clearer on the details of the tape priduct itself. However, Wled very helpful in guiding me to the accessories I needed and all arrived safely. Unpacked, connecteed all the components and it works well. It is to be used in the construction of an illuminated Christmas Starwhich will take a week or two to make. Happy to review again on completion!
Good service. Helpful staff.
I bought an outside security light. I asked about retiring and was given erroneous info. The product although good came with the most incomprehensible instructions written by someone with an inadequate command of English.
Good website,easy to navigate and goods arrived on time. Not 5 stars because I have since found a cheaper supplier but not their fault. Since this is a long life product it is not possible to say if it lives up to expectations.
I returned a pir because the sensor detached from the body. The replacement did the same. On calling as a courtesy and as requested before giving feedback, the operative was hopeless....didn't ask my name,order number, didn't wait to hear my telephone number and seemed impatient as well as incompetent. After another call however, the next respondent was helpful and apologetic and despatched an upgraded item ( which I have now received). My profession involved feedback and analysis so I send this as a rather perplexed but ultimately satisfied customer. Regards, Dr. M.Osborne.
Good replacement for halegen bulbs which got very hot. Prompt delivery, unable to say how reliable they will be at this stage.
Good communication and affordable price
As described nice lights
Ordered 3 warm white 1.8W G4 slimline capsule led's and a 6W led driver. Driver works fine and easy to install; the capsules were not quite as bright as the pre-existing 20W halogen G4s despite being listed as being equivalent to 25W. Although listed as slimline they were a bit of a squeeze to fit in my units under the kitchen cabinets, but they are the size listed so shouldn't have come as a surprise to me. I expected an email when they were shipped but none appeared before they actually arrived (or even afterwards). I am sufficiently satisfied with the product to have ordered some more - Cool white this time.
LED light panel is just what I needed and delivery was fast. Disappointed that the SUPER10 discount didn't work. The Live Chat said the code wasn't for commercial lights but this wasn't stated anywhere I could see on the website.
I had ordered the wrong item and contacted online who was very helpful in my being able to rectify with the correct one being delivered within two days.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,890 reviews