Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Excellent quick delivery. Flood light works well.
The T8 tubes look great but as yet I can't tell you how well they work as the tubes arrived without LED fuses to replace the batten starters in the old fluorescent strips. I have contacted the office and been told that they are currently out of stock, so I patiently await their arrival to be able to use my new tubes in my garage.
Got through to your sales team quickly and did not have to go through an answering service.Staff were efficient and knew about the products.I have not fitted all the lights yet but I do not anticipate ant problems.One disappointment I did have was my order was under 20 kg but you packaged it in three separate parcels instead of one which cost me £15 extra in delivery charges.
The link between the light and the sensor is fragile and was broken on arrival. Used superglue to reattach. The light works fine but activates 24hrs instead of only when ambient light is low.
Goods arrived on time no problems whatsoever.
Quality product. Delivery took slightly longer than expected but that wasn't a problem. Gives out good light if not quite as bright as anticipated. Overall a satisfied customer.
Two LED bulbs failed but replaced under warranty . Have used you before and am pleased with the products and very competitive price. Thanks
Good reaction when I had a lamp that failed immediately. Sent a new one straight away.
Very Good and efficient supplier. Thank You!
Easy purchase and really good light just perfect for my garage My only issue was putting it on the ceiling with the frame. Bit tricky
The first request for a review arrived before the goods did. They are light bulbs.. You can't get excited about light bulbs. You plug them in and they work until they don't, then you buy more which is why we bought these. Personally I don't think there are any bulbs that last as long as they claim but as its about impossible to quantify we will never know. The one we fitted is still working so I can't really tell you any more. They were well packaged and arrived on Tuesday 12/11.
The website was easy to navigate and my order arrived in the expected timeframe. My only comment on the process was that the shipping E-Mail stated the package was 48 hour Parcel Force tracked, but gave no ref number to allow it actually to be tracked.
Bought led lights for my kitchen. They arrived in good condition and fully working. The only issue the boxes for the led lights say not dimmable, but they were its only the transformer that needs to be. The lable on the transformer indicates this as dimmable. I did speak to customer service who pointed this out. My only other criticism they show you the cost of the lights but fail to show the vat until to buy them, this would be helpful showing all the costs. Would use them again.
Easy to order and light arrived within a couple of days.
Bright, smart, do the job.
I purchased led light bulb pleased with it quick delivery
Excellent service and product was of a very high standard
As others have reported on another review site, their customer service leaves something to be desired and their website’s listing of items in stock is unreliable. However, when I cancelled an order and requested a refund for an item they were unable to supply, I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification of the refund from PayPal within 90 minutes, and an apologetic phone call from someone who seemed much more competent than the person I’d dealt with online. When things go wrong with an order, a prompt and courteous response from a supplier goes a long way to repairing the damage. I was advised that the company favours this review website over others, so have posted this review on both.
Bought a custom made 6m length of LED tape. Didn't realise that this came without any power connecting accessories. Perhpas it could be made clearer on the details of the tape priduct itself. However, Wled very helpful in guiding me to the accessories I needed and all arrived safely. Unpacked, connecteed all the components and it works well. It is to be used in the construction of an illuminated Christmas Starwhich will take a week or two to make. Happy to review again on completion!
Good service. Helpful staff.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 5,006 reviews