Whizz Education Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Whizz Education

How would you rate Whizz Education ?

"It makes Maths fun to learn!"
"I took Mathwhizz for 3 grandchildren, 2 like it. The eldest one is not interested because it went on giving him exercices much too easy for him. It may be because he was correctly judged one year ago and improved a lot since, but not with Mathwhizz and when he tried again, Mathwhizz did not adjust Henri.Cukierman@me.com"
"Hard to used-Digital key bord hide the question on Apple 10.5 tablet."
"I know my daughter is learning math in modern way hope to give her tricky questions!"
"It has helped my son to tell the time. It has helped him do times table quicker. He enjoys it."
"All 3 of my kids used this at various times. They generally used it for 3-6 months and their maths age on the site (and more importantly their actual maths abilities(!) really improved during that time. With each of them they did eventually get 'bored' after several months and stopped using it so we cancelled the membership, but I would definitely recommend."
"All 3 of my children have used Mathswhizz. It has been a brilliant tool to give them increased confidence and ability in their maths. The tasks are interesting and short enough that we can get through even the most tricky assignments. My children have (and still are) got a great deal of value from Mathswhizz and a at the top end of ability for their ages. I think it is such a brilliant tool that I will be paying the subscription for birthday and Christmas presents nieces, nephews and godchildren when they reach the right age. I see this as the perfect gift for them that they will have for life!"
"It is easy to use with children and the lesson can adapt depend on my child's ability."
"Whizz education is a fun way to encourage our children to develop their maths skills. Both my children absolutely love using maths whizz!"
Whizz Education is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews