Whittle International Movers Limited Reviews

enquiries@whittle.co.uk

Units 1-2, Charnley Fold Lane, Bamber Bridge,

Tell us how Whittle International Movers Limited made you happy

Telephone
"We can't thank Tommy, Adrian and Ray enough for doing our move from Lancashire to storage in Coventry. They were friendly, hardworking and nothing was too much trouble. They took the stress out of the move because from the minute they arrived it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing. Sam in the office was brilliant too. Thank you. Highly recommended."
"Fabulous job lads. Very accommodating and helpful. We really appreciate it. Brett and Jacqui Trevalyan"
"So helpful and accommodating, even with very short notice. A pleasure to deal with the "boys" and the office."
"They were fantastic they put everything where we asked and more ! couldn’t have done it without them the men were so helpful we have moved before but whittles was the very best would recommend them to anybody so if your looking for a removel firm ring whittles!!!"
"Whittles moved us twice in just 6 weeks, they were absolutely brilliant and the team went over and above the call of duty. The men were really pleasant, cheerful, helpful and efficient. Everything went very smoothly and without any anxiety, from the original visits, quotations and until the end result. It was almost pleasurable! Special thanks to Tommy, Ross and Adrian, and also to Samantha in the office. Would definitely recommend Whittles to anyone."
"We hired Whittles to move some possessions to Australia and the bulk of our home into long term storage. At every stage we have been supported by Simon and Sam in the office and by Andrew (Warehouse manager) and Tommy & Ross (the A team). They proved to be quick - and on two occasions too efficient - in packing our stuff for storage as they had to retrieve two items which they had packed, however, they were very patient and willing to retreive these for us!! Our preparedness was not brilliant, but they were able to receive items for shipping over several days as we found things we had missed. We thank them for their patience, understanding and willingness to help."
"A perfect move thanks to Tommy and Ross, cannot recommend them highly enough Cheers"
"Great to deal with and a great bunch of lads. Very professional."
"Fantastic service Friendly"
"Everyone I dealt with at Whittles was fantastic, either in person or over the phone, making my move as stress less as possible. Tommy, Ross and Ray were patient and humerous - nothing being too much trouble, even when I realised that a particular heavy piece of furniture had been directed upstairs, and should have been down! I would have no trouble recommending Whittles to anyone."
"I was very impressed with customer service when I first contacted the company. They were friendly, polite and informative. After an on-site assessment, We received the required paperwork very quickly. Everything we needed in order to pack, was provided in plenty of time. More was offered if necessary. When our initial move was postponed by solicitors, the day prior to removal, the situation was dealt with in a very calm manner, and our relocation took place several days later, in searing heat! The removers, Dave, Adrian and Ray, were amazing. They worked calmly and efficiently throughout; nothing seemed too much trouble for them. The effort they put into their work was astounding. The packing of the van was a work of art and all goods were fully protected with blankets and straps. We would recommend Whittles, without reservation."
"From the original contact, survey, liaison with office staff through to the removal. The sevice provided has been smooth and efficient. The staff have been friendly and helpful. Our removal lads(ade and Tommy) were brilliant. I would highly recommend."
"Second time I have used Whittles. They are always competitive on price, they arrive at the time they say and have a great team of guys able and willing to move anything. Nothing is too much trouble and they often offer to move additional items that were not originally in the assessment visit. All expertly packed and delivered. Well Done! The Team this time was Dave H, Ray and 'Little' Martin (don't be fooled by his size) Great Job Lads!"
"These guys were GREAT! We have moved house quite a few times over the years but this company were far and away the best we have used. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was done quickly and speedily, the staff were professional yet good natured, no damage to anything - property or stuff that was moved. The estimator could not have got it more spot in in terms of van space needed and the staff expertly managed to get all of our stuff on the van (using the very last inch I think!) - even though I was worried, the staff (rightly) kept putting me at ease that everything would fit. All of the staff are a total credit to the removal profession. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who needs a move and we shall certainly use them again. Honestly, I cannot sing their praises enough!"
"Our 250 mile move went amazingly well. Dave and Daniel were very fast but careful at the same time. A 'can do' attitude is just what's needed during the stress of moving. Highly recommend Whittles for a friendly and efficient service."
"Ray, Adrian & Dave S did our removals on Monday between Bolton & Chorley and were excellent from start to finish. Always friendly and polite and always asking where we we wanted things left in the new house and not just dumping them anywhere. Their experience was extremely useful and i could tell that when I saw 3/4 of our belongings packed into 1/2 of one of their two vans! Excellent service, excellent guys! Thanks again"
"I would like to say a huge thank for all your time, help and effort with our move and dealing with all the messing about that came with it from our side. Also, I would like to send the highest of praise for the two removal guys today, they were amazing with getting the stuff from our old house and into the new house with no damage caused to either property and they took the upmost care in the new house ensuring nothing got dirty i.e. my carpets etc. They were very friendly and made the whole process run a lot smoother than we thought it would and they couldn’t have helped more, they are a credit to the company. Thanks again Karen"
"Just to let you know that the move went very well thanks to Dave and the team. They were really great. Helpful, polite and very willing to keep things moving even in difficult circumstances from the 3rd floor. They did it in amazing time and with good humour. Always providing more packaging as we needed it. Very impressed. Please thank them from us. Everything you and the others at Whittles did to make us feel confident at a time of great stress was much appreciated, so thanks very much. All the best Peter and Michelle"
"Great team. Very helpful and friendly. Job done well"
"The team were friendly and worked extremely hard. Everything was done efficiently. I will use Whittle again."
Whittle International Movers Limited is rated 4.96 based on 126 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access