Whittle International Movers Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Whittle International Movers Limited

How would you rate Whittle International Movers Limited ?

"A perfect move thanks to Tommy and Ross, cannot recommend them highly enough Cheers"
"Great to deal with and a great bunch of lads. Very professional."
"Fantastic service Friendly"
"Everyone I dealt with at Whittles was fantastic, either in person or over the phone, making my move as stress less as possible. Tommy, Ross and Ray were patient and humerous - nothing being too much trouble, even when I realised that a particular heavy piece of furniture had been directed upstairs, and should have been down! I would have no trouble recommending Whittles to anyone."
"I was very impressed with customer service when I first contacted the company. They were friendly, polite and informative. After an on-site assessment, We received the required paperwork very quickly. Everything we needed in order to pack, was provided in plenty of time. More was offered if necessary. When our initial move was postponed by solicitors, the day prior to removal, the situation was dealt with in a very calm manner, and our relocation took place several days later, in searing heat! The removers, Dave, Adrian and Ray, were amazing. They worked calmly and efficiently throughout; nothing seemed too much trouble for them. The effort they put into their work was astounding. The packing of the van was a work of art and all goods were fully protected with blankets and straps. We would recommend Whittles, without reservation."
"From the original contact, survey, liaison with office staff through to the removal. The sevice provided has been smooth and efficient. The staff have been friendly and helpful. Our removal lads(ade and Tommy) were brilliant. I would highly recommend."
"Second time I have used Whittles. They are always competitive on price, they arrive at the time they say and have a great team of guys able and willing to move anything. Nothing is too much trouble and they often offer to move additional items that were not originally in the assessment visit. All expertly packed and delivered. Well Done! The Team this time was Dave H, Ray and 'Little' Martin (don't be fooled by his size) Great Job Lads!"
"These guys were GREAT! We have moved house quite a few times over the years but this company were far and away the best we have used. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was done quickly and speedily, the staff were professional yet good natured, no damage to anything - property or stuff that was moved. The estimator could not have got it more spot in in terms of van space needed and the staff expertly managed to get all of our stuff on the van (using the very last inch I think!) - even though I was worried, the staff (rightly) kept putting me at ease that everything would fit. All of the staff are a total credit to the removal profession. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who needs a move and we shall certainly use them again. Honestly, I cannot sing their praises enough!"
"Our 250 mile move went amazingly well. Dave and Daniel were very fast but careful at the same time. A 'can do' attitude is just what's needed during the stress of moving. Highly recommend Whittles for a friendly and efficient service."
"Ray, Adrian & Dave S did our removals on Monday between Bolton & Chorley and were excellent from start to finish. Always friendly and polite and always asking where we we wanted things left in the new house and not just dumping them anywhere. Their experience was extremely useful and i could tell that when I saw 3/4 of our belongings packed into 1/2 of one of their two vans! Excellent service, excellent guys! Thanks again"
"I would like to say a huge thank for all your time, help and effort with our move and dealing with all the messing about that came with it from our side. Also, I would like to send the highest of praise for the two removal guys today, they were amazing with getting the stuff from our old house and into the new house with no damage caused to either property and they took the upmost care in the new house ensuring nothing got dirty i.e. my carpets etc. They were very friendly and made the whole process run a lot smoother than we thought it would and they couldn’t have helped more, they are a credit to the company. Thanks again Karen"
"Just to let you know that the move went very well thanks to Dave and the team. They were really great. Helpful, polite and very willing to keep things moving even in difficult circumstances from the 3rd floor. They did it in amazing time and with good humour. Always providing more packaging as we needed it. Very impressed. Please thank them from us. Everything you and the others at Whittles did to make us feel confident at a time of great stress was much appreciated, so thanks very much. All the best Peter and Michelle"
"Great team. Very helpful and friendly. Job done well"
"The team were friendly and worked extremely hard. Everything was done efficiently. I will use Whittle again."
"From the first phone call to Sam to this last contact, absolutely everything went totally smoothly and extremely efficiently. I have particularly impressed by the help I have received from everyone. This has been our first move for 45 years and we did not find the prospect easy until your staff were so friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to facilitate what could have been a difficult day for people of our age (nearly 80) and we are very grateful. Thank you again."
"The team worked extremely hard in very difficult conditions, first snow of the winter and very hard frost, but still managed to empty our 4 bedroom house in under 2 hours. Quite remarkable. They also helped with difficult items, TV,s, washing machine etc. Nothing was too much trouble, thank you very much."
"Whittle were professional and so helpful from the very first contact and throughout our move. Andy and Tommy were fantastic: dedicated, great attention to detail and added humour when we needed it. We definitely recommend these guys - thank you!"
"Can't praise them enough! They made our move effortless!"
"We received a first class service. Right from the start Whittles were excellent, very patient with us when completion got delayed, and the guys who 'moved us' on the day were great. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We would have no hesitation in recommending Whittles to friends and family."
"Efficient, fast and careful with belongings. The removal guys (Tommy, Ross and Spen) were great and very polite and helpful. Have already used you twice for house move, will definitely use again."
Whittle International Movers Limited is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews