Whittakers Embroidery Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Whittakers Embroidery

How would you rate Whittakers Embroidery ?

"BE CAUTIOUS. Like previous reviewers I had no end of hassle with this company when I received an item which was faulty. The fault was not even related to their embroidery; it was a manufacturing fault with the jacket, which I think they should have noticed before embroidering, it was very obvious. Despite initial denial and refusal to accept the manufacturing fault, they did eventually accept it. Supposedly as a matter of ‘good will’, they agreed to replace it with an alternative product. I don’t think they have heard of the Consumer Act. Customer service from their ‘head of sales’ is truly appalling, I have never encountered anything like it. It took over a month to receive the replacement item. As an organisation we have accepted we will have to swallow the cost of the logo and move on to a different company for our future products."
"Got custom hats embroiled, aren't quality look professional"
Whittakers Embroidery is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews