Whittakers Embroidery Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Whittakers Embroidery
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Whittakers Embroidery made you happy

"BE CAUTIOUS. Like previous reviewers I had no end of hassle with this company when I received an item which was faulty. The fault was not even related to their embroidery; it was a manufacturing fault with the jacket, which I think they should have noticed before embroidering, it was very obvious. Despite initial denial and refusal to accept the manufacturing fault, they did eventually accept it. Supposedly as a matter of ‘good will’, they agreed to replace it with an alternative product. I don’t think they have heard of the Consumer Act. Customer service from their ‘head of sales’ is truly appalling, I have never encountered anything like it. It took over a month to receive the replacement item. As an organisation we have accepted we will have to swallow the cost of the logo and move on to a different company for our future products."
Are you Whittakers Embroidery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got custom hats embroiled, aren't quality look professional"
Whittakers Embroidery is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews