White Rhino Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rhino Events
Read White Rhino Events Reviews

About White Rhino Events:

The Team Building & Away Day Experts

Whether you are looking for inspiration for your next corporate away day, need some help choosing the perfect team building activity, or want a trusted partner to take the hassle out of planning your next event, you are in the right place.

White Rhino are experts when it comes to planning team building activities and corporate away days throughout the UK. We aim to make your life easier by providing considered and well thought out team building and away day options that will excite and engage your team.

info@white-rhino.co.uk

209a Lansbury Business Estate102 Lower Guildford RoadWokingSurrey

AWESOME ... WHITE RHINO! I can not THANK Tim and his AMAZING TEAM enough. Our Aster Group Communications Team agreed to let me organise our annual team day out, who did I call to help? Timmon ... YEAH! The super organisation was completely taken care of for our selected 'The Big Bake Event' ... we couldn't of been happier 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 EVERYONE LOVED THE DAY … Paul Hartley was a FANTASTIC chef and host 😃, and his right hand man Dan too. Really appreciate the effort it took the White Rhino team behind the scenes for the set-up too … THANK YOU 😊 HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will definitely use White Rhino again.
We dealt with Timmon at White Rhino for our corporate offsite recently. They suggested a great venue, Wotton House, which was perfect for the outdoor country sports activity. Everyone had a great time axe throwing, archery, rifle Shooting and riding on the segways. The guys who were running the activities were lovely and made a very enjoyable afternoon. It was our first time using White Rhino and I would definitely recommend and use them again!
White Rhino are such a pleasure to work with and Tim is so helpful! We used them for the first time last year for our corporate away day and I didn't think twice about using them this year again. It is so helpful having them sort everything for us including the coaches, activity and hotel for our overnight stay. I would highly recommend and looking forward to working with them again!
Country Pursuits - team building. Engaging staff, made it fun. Very funny and easy to talk to. Great activities especially the human table football for bringing out the competitive nature and the duck herding was amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Tim was very attentive and went above and beyond to find a suitable venue for our corporate party. The daytime event itself (GPS Ultimate Challenge) was a lot of fun and the venue for the BBQ afterwards was great. Thanks very much!
Thanks for the kind words Rachel and thank you for choosing to work with us on this event. We are really pleased that everyone enjoyed the event and liked the venue. Hopefully, we can work together again soon.
From start to finish the team at White Rhino have been excellent. Tim was able to suggest the best events for our team day and put together an entire package of options. After hearing rave reviews from other colleagues, we opted for CSI: The Killing. I honestly couldn't recommend it highly enough - what an exciting and unique activity! We learnt so much and had the most fun with it. Warning: It seriously makes you want to reconsider your career choice!
Thank you for the lovely review Bethan. It was a real pleasure working with you and the team and we are glad you all enjoyed your team building activity.
White Rhino made the whole process of choosing, booking and hosting the event really easy. They were familiar with my venue so were able to advise what would work well for the numbers we had. They tailored the event to make the most of the space available and small changes we wanted to make. On the day the team were brilliant, they really helped energise the team and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Thank you White Rhino, we will see you in 2 years at our next event!
Hi Jodie. Thank you for your review and kind words. We are so pleased everyone enjoyed themselves. We will look forward to working with you again on your next event.
It was my first time organising anything like this for my company and I can happily say that Tim at White Rhino took out all the stress that might be associated with arranging a corporate event. All our employees seem happy to participate in the activities and we even have photos to prove it!!! Tim and his team did a great job on the day and even managed to factor in my time and team changes at the last minute. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Tim again to arrange anything else that might be coming up in the future. Thank You Team White Rhino for providing us with a great, well structured entertaining day
Thank you for your comments, Julie - we really appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you and the team enjoyed your event and we look forward to working with you again soon!
The event itself was excellent and the arrangements made by White Rhino were very prompt and efficient, and reassuring that everything would run smoothly - which it did!
Thank you, Linda. We look forward to working with you again soon.
We had the most fabulous away day with White Rhino. I had never organised a work away day before and had no idea where to start. Tim was extremely supportive and helpful all the way through, from finding us the ideal venue (not easy with team members coming from different cities all over the country!) to choosing a brilliant team building activity. (Can't recommend 'CSI: The Killing' highly enough - very interactive, fun, and learnt lots too!). Feedback from the teams has been overwhelmingly positive. If you are planning a corporate away day, definitely go with White Rhino!
Thank you for the great review, Juliet. It was a pleasure working with you on this event and we are so pleased you have received such good feedback from all those who attended.
White Rhino looked after 40 HR Colleagues for an afternoon of Bake - Off team building. From start to finish we received an amazing service from Tim and his team of chef's. Everything was taken care of meaning that we could just turn up and enjoy an afternoon of creative competition! I would without hesitation recommend White Rhino and hope to work with them again in the future!
Thank you for your kind words, Danielle - we are so pleased that you and the team enjoyed your Big Bake' event last week! We look forward to working with you again soon.
I have used White Rhino a couple of times now to run a company team building activity for us, and again they exceeded expectation! They are great people to work with and have always delivered a professionally run event. Thank you!
Thank you for your review. It was great working with you and the team again!
Great service from White Rhino throughout the booking process. The activity we undertook was suitable for the attendees and venue and was enjoyed by all. My only comment would be that some of the activities are quite expensive so we were very limited as to which ones we could do due to our budget.
Hi Anna. Thank you for leaving a review of your recent team building activity with White Rhino. We are really pleased you and the team enjoyed your event and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Tim and chefs Paul and Gaz put on a spectacular day. The molecular gastronomy experience was the perfect balance of team building coupled with learning something new. Sitting down to eat the meal you cooked provided a lovely end to a fun day. We will definitely use White Rhino again.
Thanks for your review Kate - we are so pleased you and the team enjoyed the Molecular Masterclass and learnt lots of new skills. We look forward to working with you again soon.
I contacted White Rhino about organizing an off-site overnight retreat for my department, and they promptly presented me with all the necessary information to decide on a venue, structure of the retreat and team building activity. Throughout the preparation of the event, Tim from White Rhino was very helpful and available within the hour for any query that I might have - which is quite important when you're trying to plan an event with 70+ people for the first time! We decided on the Da Vinci Code activity, which everyone enjoyed and felt was challenging enough to keep us all engaged for the 2h30 that it lasted. White Rhino was very organized and very quick to set up and dismantle afterwards - quite impressive given the array of items and displays they used to recreate the activity. All in all, I strongly recommend White Rhino for anyone wanting to organize a similar event, and will definitely contact them again if we decide to organize another retreat.
Thank you for your feedback Catarina. It's great to hear what you thought of the Da Vinci Code event and we are really pleased that everyone enjoyed it and found it engaging. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Three teams took on 2 escape rooms. Each room was very well dressed and organised so that the teams were able to immures themselves into their surroundings and do their best to escape. Rachel and her team created three rooms: the Mad scientist, Jail break and the WW2 bunker. Each room was very different, Jail break being the most difficult and the Mad scientist was the easiest (although easy it was not!). Our teams had a fantastic time taking part in the team building and the fact that White Rhino were able to come to our offices and create the event from scratch was amazing. Tim was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions and accommodate all of our requirements. I hope to work with them in the future on our next team building event.
Thank you for such a great review, Gemma. We are really pleased that you and the team enjoyed the event and that you found us accommodating and easy to deal with. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future!
White Rhino Events is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews