White Rhino Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend White Rhino Events

About White Rhino Events: White Rhino is an event management company based in Surrey just outside of London. Think of us as your very own events team, on hand to help you plan, manage, and deliver your next event.

Delivering well-planned and memorable events is our sole focus. It doesn’t matter if it’s large or small, simple or extravagant, in the UK or abroad, our focus always remains the same, and we like to think the results speak for themselves.

info@white-rhino.co.uk

209a Lansbury Business Estate102 Lower Guildford RoadWokingSurrey

"It was my first time organising anything like this for my company and I can happily say that Tim at White Rhino took out all the stress that might be associated with arranging a corporate event. All our employees seem happy to participate in the activities and we even have photos to prove it!!! Tim and his team did a great job on the day and even managed to factor in my time and team changes at the last minute. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Tim again to arrange anything else that might be coming up in the future. Thank You Team White Rhino for providing us with a great, well structured entertaining day"
Thank you for your comments, Julie - we really appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you and the team enjoyed your event and we look forward to working with you again soon!
"The event itself was excellent and the arrangements made by White Rhino were very prompt and efficient, and reassuring that everything would run smoothly - which it did!"
Thank you, Linda. We look forward to working with you again soon.
"We had the most fabulous away day with White Rhino. I had never organised a work away day before and had no idea where to start. Tim was extremely supportive and helpful all the way through, from finding us the ideal venue (not easy with team members coming from different cities all over the country!) to choosing a brilliant team building activity. (Can't recommend 'CSI: The Killing' highly enough - very interactive, fun, and learnt lots too!). Feedback from the teams has been overwhelmingly positive. If you are planning a corporate away day, definitely go with White Rhino!"
Thank you for the great review, Juliet. It was a pleasure working with you on this event and we are so pleased you have received such good feedback from all those who attended.
"White Rhino looked after 40 HR Colleagues for an afternoon of Bake - Off team building. From start to finish we received an amazing service from Tim and his team of chef's. Everything was taken care of meaning that we could just turn up and enjoy an afternoon of creative competition! I would without hesitation recommend White Rhino and hope to work with them again in the future!"
Thank you for your kind words, Danielle - we are so pleased that you and the team enjoyed your Big Bake' event last week! We look forward to working with you again soon.
"I have used White Rhino a couple of times now to run a company team building activity for us, and again they exceeded expectation! They are great people to work with and have always delivered a professionally run event. Thank you!"
Thank you for your review. It was great working with you and the team again!
"Great service from White Rhino throughout the booking process. The activity we undertook was suitable for the attendees and venue and was enjoyed by all. My only comment would be that some of the activities are quite expensive so we were very limited as to which ones we could do due to our budget."
Hi Anna. Thank you for leaving a review of your recent team building activity with White Rhino. We are really pleased you and the team enjoyed your event and look forward to working with you again in the future.
"Tim and chefs Paul and Gaz put on a spectacular day. The molecular gastronomy experience was the perfect balance of team building coupled with learning something new. Sitting down to eat the meal you cooked provided a lovely end to a fun day. We will definitely use White Rhino again."
Thanks for your review Kate - we are so pleased you and the team enjoyed the Molecular Masterclass and learnt lots of new skills. We look forward to working with you again soon.
"I contacted White Rhino about organizing an off-site overnight retreat for my department, and they promptly presented me with all the necessary information to decide on a venue, structure of the retreat and team building activity. Throughout the preparation of the event, Tim from White Rhino was very helpful and available within the hour for any query that I might have - which is quite important when you're trying to plan an event with 70+ people for the first time! We decided on the Da Vinci Code activity, which everyone enjoyed and felt was challenging enough to keep us all engaged for the 2h30 that it lasted. White Rhino was very organized and very quick to set up and dismantle afterwards - quite impressive given the array of items and displays they used to recreate the activity. All in all, I strongly recommend White Rhino for anyone wanting to organize a similar event, and will definitely contact them again if we decide to organize another retreat."
Thank you for your feedback Catarina. It's great to hear what you thought of the Da Vinci Code event and we are really pleased that everyone enjoyed it and found it engaging. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
"Three teams took on 2 escape rooms. Each room was very well dressed and organised so that the teams were able to immures themselves into their surroundings and do their best to escape. Rachel and her team created three rooms: the Mad scientist, Jail break and the WW2 bunker. Each room was very different, Jail break being the most difficult and the Mad scientist was the easiest (although easy it was not!). Our teams had a fantastic time taking part in the team building and the fact that White Rhino were able to come to our offices and create the event from scratch was amazing. Tim was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions and accommodate all of our requirements. I hope to work with them in the future on our next team building event."
Thank you for such a great review, Gemma. We are really pleased that you and the team enjoyed the event and that you found us accommodating and easy to deal with. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future!
White Rhino Events is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews