White Horse Energy Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend White Horse Energy
11PM
11PM

About White Horse Energy: White Horse Energy (a trading name of White Horse Bedding Ltd) is a specialist small domestic biomass supplier. With offices in Tetbury, and distribution nodes throughout the country, White Horse Energy supplies wood pellets, kiln dried firewood and wood briquettes nationwide, with blisteringly quick delivery times and a commitment to exemplifying all that customer service should be. <br /> <br /> We trade on the ethos that our products should always be as high a quality as possible, at the best price available on the market, backed up by faultless customer service. This ethos, combined with our excellent relationship with suppliers both at home and abroad, ensures that when a customer places an order with White Horse, we deliver.<br /> <br /> White Horse Energy is the only specialist bagged wood pellet retailer with representation on the board of the UK Pellet Council. We are also the only specialist bagged pellet retailer who is a member of the R-E-A (Renewable Energy Association). This means that White Horse Energy is able to lobby for our customers’ needs and requirements at the very highest level.

01285402000

sales@whitehorseenergy.co.uk

Avening Building, Priory Park Industrial,

Tell us how White Horse Energy made you happy

"Great service, very helfpul driver."
Are you White Horse Energy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback White Horse Energy receives. Reply Free
Delivery
"Never in my life have a dealt with such an appalling company!!!! First of all the driver wanted to deliver the pallet on a public path with it hanging onto a 50 mph main road no where near the property after my step dad said he couldn't deliver there as he would cause an accident he refused to put it anywhere else my step dad said he was going to take pictures and complain to the company, my step dad was then physically assaulted 😡 after calling white horse energy to explain what had happened I spoke to a lady called Charlotte who didn't even apologise and pretty much couldn't care less after explaining about where the driver wanted to drop the pallet again she couldn't care less! After going back and forth and not getting anywhere I asked just to be refunded she then proceeded to tell me they would charge me a cancellation fee of just over £40 I then refused to pay and hung up! 2 minutes later I received an email stating I had been refunded and charged a cancellation fee 😡😡😡😡 I then spoke to the manager at white horse energy called Stuart after speaking to him (again no apology) and sending him pictures of where the driver wished to deliver the pallet he called me to say that they are not at fault and were not willing to refund me my full amount and again no apology!! The story goes on and on but never ever again will I order from this company! Be warned they will take your money and not care about anything after! Even if you get assaulted by one of the drivers!!"
White Horse Energy is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews