White Dove ŠKODA & SEAT Cardiff, Cardiff Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Dove ŠKODA & SEAT Cardiff, Cardiff

Hadfield Rd, Cardiff CF11 8WD, UK

Tell us how White Dove ŠKODA & SEAT Cardiff, Cardiff made you happy
Dealership heavy handed.
Dispute still ongoing 9 months later picked up pre reg car broke down first time went to use would not start. No backup from Seat left stranded with no car for weeks.

one thing we found out is that if you buy a pre-registered car you have no rights and you are on your own.

Seat uk response for used cars to include pre-registered.

We appreciate that you may remain dissatisfied with this response. However, I can advise that SEAT UK role on such matter is limited. Approved Dealer is autonomous and should a complaint arise as a direct result of the service they have provided, we are only able to liaise with them on your behalf.

Kind regards

D.... N...
Customer Relations Manager
Answered all my questions, gave me options, returned my calls promptly, just was not expecting such a good service from the warranty and booking staff. Mollie was particularly good to deal with.
I had an ABS warning light come up on the dashboard of my Yeti, this garage charged me nearly £100 to diagnose the problem, for which they quoted £2700! I took the car away to consider this offer, took it to my local garage who fixed the problem for £78, and made me feel much better, please beware of this outrageous behaviour and always get another quote
Having bought two cars from you in the last year we booked them in for a service thinking we would be receiving a good standard.How wrong we were.The guy who dealt with us was extremely rude, blatantly lied to us and was very unprofessional.We will not be using this dealership in the future.
I bought my car 3 years ago and regretted it ever since due to the emissions issues and down pricing of the car as a result. In addition the service dept had my car in to sort the emissions issue (2 years late) and couldn’t do it because of a technical issue with Skoda. They to.d me they would be in touch to rectify. That was in October. It’s now Feb and not heard a thing! Don’t buy from them - they won’t take care of you once they have had their money.
What a fantastic service.
White Dove ŠKODA & SEAT Cardiff, Cardiff is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews