Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Which? Mortgage Advisers

About Which? Mortgage Advisers: We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"Very helpful and efficient."
"Just spoken with one of your mortgage advisors but didn't catch his name unfortunately! The call was around half 5 today and my name is Katie we was speaking about porting a mortgage and my options. The team member was amazing and didn't speak over me and was one of the best conversations I've had and made me understand the process ready to move and buy my second house. Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend!"
"We are not first time buyers, but after the headache of dealing with our first mortgage ourselves, we decided to use Which? Mortgage Advisers this time. Grace and Chris, who dealt with our case, had a great knowledge of the market and were able to advise us on the the best option. They were always an email or call away, promptly replying to our questions and queries. We would recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you Grace and Chris for all your help!"
"i was first time buyer, Stephen and his team at sunderland branch was really helpful as I didn't know where to start,i want to thank them for all the help they gave me."
"I first used Which? Mortgage Advisers when I bought my first home three years ago and have just renegotiated a renewal through them too. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Andrew O'Neill has been my main contact from the beginning and is extremely professional, explaining all the options clearly and answering any questions - no matter how small. I can't recommend the team enough - it's a great relief to know you have such support. Thank you!"
"Richard Weston and Grace Miles handled our mortgage application. Richard is extremely knowledgeable and understood our needs perfectly. He was also happy to discuss various options at different stages. Grace was very responsive and helpful, and handled our case with care and actioned things promptly. Very happy customer, would use again (indeed I have used Which a number of times) and have recommended them to friends."
"They found us a deal which we wouldn't have thought of ourselves which gave us a very favourable interest rate with no penalty for coming out early and no mortgage arrangement fee. They were efficient in the administration of our case and took trouble to keep us informed about its progress."
"I must say that giving 5 stars is the only way to express how helpful Nigel Williams and Rita Koehler are. Starting with superstar Nigel who has helped me with the roller coaster changes which I faced with my lender throughout the application process of my first mortgage and Rita keeping me informed as well with every step all the way. I am more than thankful to both of them for helping me out with my application process, thanks to both of them - my application has been approved with the right figures through my lender and I am not going to have to worry regarding any financial hiccups."
"Good unbiased information"
"We were first-time buyers and really unsure about the process of getting a mortgage, or the intricacies that arise when buying unusual properties. We were in contact with Which? early-on following the advice of a friend, and were assigned to Derek Stone as our mortgage adviser. Derek was fantastic all the way through our house search and purchase, really de-stressing the process for us at a very high-pressure time. He was very friendly, thorough with explaining things, and provided help very quickly whenever needed. We're very happy with the mortgage we got, and considered the service money very well spent. We would recommend Which? and Derek to anybody needing to get a mortgage"
"Fantastic Service. Mark and Grace were extremely helpful and guided me through things really well and kept me updated throughout. Would recommend for any first time buyer."
"I cannot recommend Which Mortgage Advisers enough. Tara went ABOVE & BEYOND the call of duty in our opinion. And we were difficult customers! Her down to earth personality but very professional attitude made the whole process stress free and put our minds at ease the whole way through. We will never be using anyone else if we need a mortgage in the future."
"I am quite sure it is the individual persons making Which look good or not so good. Anna Beattie-Kearley has been helpging me with my remortgage and she was an absolute star. She was acting like my PA or even a friend reminding me of the things I needed to do and chasing up the case much more effectively than myself. I hope in this way I can show my appreciation to her."
"We we're very lucky to get Michael Jarrett as our mortgage adviser. He is efficient, prompt and very professional. Other than being excellent at his job, he is also a good spirited person. It's very rear to come across some who genuinely cares for his clients and Michae is definatley on of the good guys. I highly recommend him and want to thank him for walking us through the home buying maze. Keep up the good work. F and N"
""I have had the most amazing mortgage adviser (Anna Beattie-Kearley) for my remortgage package. I cannot rate Anna highly enough. She is very helpful, absolutely fantastic, prompt response and fully supportive at all times.""
"Just completed a re-mortgage as we needed to release funds to add an extra bedroom to our property. From the initial questionnaire, searching for the best mortgage product that suited our needs, through to completion, the process was made so easy. We cannot recommend Mark Denty and Kayleigh Aspinall enough. Their help, guidence and support was invaluable."
"Excellent impartial advice on a variety of key topics."
"Alex Kemp very informative and understanding really appreciate the service"
"Efficient service prompt response to queries and felt fully supported at all times"
"I've had the most amazing team helping me throughout the whole purchase process. Mark (the adviser) and Ashleigh (the coordinator) have been the most patient, understanding, friendly and helpful people I could wish for in what for me, being a first time buyer, seemed like a twisted and extremely complicated process. I could not thank them enough."
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.24 based on 302 reviews