Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Which? Mortgage Advisers

About Which? Mortgage Advisers: We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"We cannot thank Zoe Vlashchytskyy enough for her excellent advice and assistance. The service we received has far exceeded our expectations. Well done Which? Mortgage Advisers for employing Zoe. Linda & Phil"
"Sian Calnan and Sheryl Kirk have always been incredibly helpful, along with other team members who I I dealt with. Thanks very much."
"We were advised by Alex Kemp and Steve James from the Tower Hill office in Bristol. We are a couple aged 60 using a mortgage on a Clifton flat to purchase a second retirement home. Deal was complicated as our main income is not UK based. We found Which Advisers professional and succinct and we were really very happy with the experience. Euge bone serve et fidelis"
"Naresh Singh-Ratore Nicholas Oleszynski"
"We recognise that our circumstances were unusual and we're pleased that we got a mortgage, eventually. But: (1) The process was tortuous because, to begin with, the product we were offered was inappropriate. Weeks of our time, and our sellers' time, were wasted before we insisted on switching to a more suitable product. This was very stressful. (2) The performance of our first Personal Mortgage Co-ordinator was poor. For example, he repeatedly made direct contact with our solicitor without our permission. (3) It wasn't always easy to have immediate contact with Which? staff, although this improved when our second Mortgage Co-ordinator took over our case."
"Really helpful staff who found us a great product. Excellent communication throughout and we will happily use them again next time."
"They were efficient, upfront and I think really tried to find the best product."
"The service and professionalism that Dan Crow was fantastic and I would definitely recommend him and the services of Which?"
"Rayan Harvey, my Which mortgage adviser was great, very patient, always competent and never short of good advise. He found a great mortgage for me and always had time to answer all of the many questions I had. Brilliant service, thanks a lot!"
"Great service, tenacity and support during the whole process. Would definitely recommend."
"Very good and genuinely look at the whole market"
"We had a wonderful experience with Which? Mortgage Advisers. As first-time buyers, their help and support were invaluable. Richard explained everything clearly and patiently, helping us find the best mortgage for us. He was very responsive and punctual with his calls and gave us some precious advice. Then Ashleigh took over to help us with the purchase. Our solicitor was a nightmare and she helped us a lot with the calling and chasing. She was a pleasure to deal with and made us feel better about the whole process. Friendly, responsive, efficient. We definitely recommend their services."
"""Both Michael and Jose explained everything so well and answered all our queries quickly and sorted any issues as soon as they arose and kept us informed at every stage."
"Our adviser was so helpful in every way to find us a mortgage on a most unusual property that would be affordable. She was always courteous and easy to communicate with by phone and email. Would highly recommend."
"Alexandra Taylor and Lucy Steeds, have been a breath of fresh air, they have both literally taken all the anxiety and worry away when looking for a mortgage"
"The Which? Team really supported us rght through the mortgage search, application and the purchase process. We initially dealt with Susannah White, who clearly explained all steps of the process, what we needed to do, the options for us to consider and the reasons for her recommendations. Once our application was submitted Goldie Hurst took over managing the process through to completion. For a few reasons (unrelated to Which?) our purchase was a fairly complicated process, which we found incredibly stressful and Goldie went well 'above and beyond' to help keep things moving and to calm our nerves. Susannah was also on hand to support when needed. We can't thank the ladies enough for their help and support... if only they provided a packing service too!"
"Shabeer and Ashleigh were amazing. So patient, understanding and helpful. Always there when I needed them, updating me with every detail along the way and a pleasure to deal with. I never felt left in the dark or left hanging with anything I asked. Their advice and guidance has genuinely made a dream come true for me. No matter what I needed I always felt certain they were on the case straight away. Even when things almost went completely sideways they set me straight and we arrived and the best outcome ever. I can't thank them enough."
"The service provided by Which?Mortgage, which has been absolutely superb from start to finish. I initially contacted our mortgage provider about remortgaging our property in order to release funds for our house extension. We asked for a product that could be repaid early with no limit on over-payments but they were not at all helpful. When I rang Which?Mortgage I spoke to Nick who understood completely our needs and explained carefully and clearly the options available to us, and the pros and cons of each. Right from the outset I felt a strong sense of trust that the advice being given was sound and knowing this was impartial gave us great reassurance. Having explained that we needed funds as quickly as possible, Nick passed us on to Naresh who was absolutely brilliant in guiding us through to the completion stage. He understood that we needed funds as quickly as possible and regularly updated us on the progress of our application. He responded to emails within just a couple of hours and when he promised to get back to me, he always did so extremely promptly. I will definitely recommend Which?Mortgage to others. The whole process was just so easy from start to finish. We are now looking forward to completing our house extension !"
"I found the mortgage adviser at which? Very easy to deal with. I had a very difficult situation going through a divorce and they were very professional throughout. I felt the advice was impartial. Would recommend."
"Goldie Hurst and Susannah White were amazing. Very clear in their communication, giving sound advice throughout the process. Nothing was too much trouble. A very professional service."
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.24 based on 302 reviews