Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"Alex Kemp very informative and understanding really appreciate the service"
Are you Which? Mortgage Advisers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Efficient service prompt response to queries and felt fully supported at all times"
"I've had the most amazing team helping me throughout the whole purchase process. Mark (the adviser) and Ashleigh (the coordinator) have been the most patient, understanding, friendly and helpful people I could wish for in what for me, being a first time buyer, seemed like a twisted and extremely complicated process. I could not thank them enough."
"Keith timbrell was an excellent help . I was a first time buyer and he was a great help . He went full lengths to get me a good mortgage . I ended up with a good first time mortgage through Keith and I'm very pleased"
"As first time buyers, we were nervous thinking about joining the property ladder. We weren't sure what questions to ask, or even how or where to start! Which? Mortgage advisers helped us massively! Thank you in particular to Derek and Lucy who were our case handlers!"
"Cannot rate Asad Khiani highly enough! From start to finish Asad was really helpful and explained everything to us that we needed to know. He looked into multiple options of how we could get the best mortgage possible, advised us clearly on what was needed from us and how the process was going to work. Asad was very quick to advise us on the stamp duty change in price the day before we completed saving us £5k!"
"Andrew O’Neill Principal Mortgage Adviser"
"Which? Mortgage advisers are great and very affordable. They're impartial advisers who offer a range of products from throughout the whole market. The deal I was offered was not directly available in the open market. Dan Crow and Chris Tilley were great and very efficient from the moment they first picked up the phone to me to the last email. Very impressed with the service. Thank you."
"Steve & Alex both work really well as a team. The transition between the principal mortgage advisor to mortgage coordinator is smooth, and this helps especially within their team they both pick up each other's work."
"Lee Cartwright has been fantastic. Cannot recommend Which enough. After speaking to a few Advisor's Lee has been the most helpful by far. His replies are prompt, he's so helpful and always friendly. Thanks Lee!"
"We cannot thank Zoe Vlashchytskyy enough for her excellent advice and assistance. The service we received has far exceeded our expectations. Well done Which? Mortgage Advisers for employing Zoe. Linda & Phil"
"Sian Calnan and Sheryl Kirk have always been incredibly helpful, along with other team members who I I dealt with. Thanks very much."
"We were advised by Alex Kemp and Steve James from the Tower Hill office in Bristol. We are a couple aged 60 using a mortgage on a Clifton flat to purchase a second retirement home. Deal was complicated as our main income is not UK based. We found Which Advisers professional and succinct and we were really very happy with the experience. Euge bone serve et fidelis"
"Naresh Singh-Ratore Nicholas Oleszynski"
"We recognise that our circumstances were unusual and we're pleased that we got a mortgage, eventually. But: (1) The process was tortuous because, to begin with, the product we were offered was inappropriate. Weeks of our time, and our sellers' time, were wasted before we insisted on switching to a more suitable product. This was very stressful. (2) The performance of our first Personal Mortgage Co-ordinator was poor. For example, he repeatedly made direct contact with our solicitor without our permission. (3) It wasn't always easy to have immediate contact with Which? staff, although this improved when our second Mortgage Co-ordinator took over our case."
"Really helpful staff who found us a great product. Excellent communication throughout and we will happily use them again next time."
"They were efficient, upfront and I think really tried to find the best product."
"The service and professionalism that Dan Crow was fantastic and I would definitely recommend him and the services of Which?"
"Rayan Harvey, my Which mortgage adviser was great, very patient, always competent and never short of good advise. He found a great mortgage for me and always had time to answer all of the many questions I had. Brilliant service, thanks a lot!"
"Great service, tenacity and support during the whole process. Would definitely recommend."
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.23 based on 312 reviews