Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"Barry Wasted 6 weeks of my time saying that he can get us a mortgage sent over everything, he said let me get into it, didn’t hear anything, I was calling and calling and found it VERY difficult to get to him, when I eventually did he said he found a way for me to get a mortgage but he will be away so he will get back to it 1 week later. Called him after that 1 week, couldn't get through, his colleagues will say I’ll leave a message for him, he never called back. Till this day 2 weeks later no phone call, so I’ve gone somewhere else that is 10 times better than the which mortgage advisors. DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU DON’T MIND THE SLOW SERVICE OR NON-EXISTENT SERVICE. And they want £500 for their service, I would never pay them that."
Are you Which? Mortgage Advisers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent, as a not so savvy bank expert needing to change my mortgage, Which were exemplary. Detailed, thorough, efficient, polite and above all trustworthy"
"Kerry-anne & kirsty"
"I highly recommend first mortgage on leith walk"
"Thank you to the team at Which? Mortgage Advice - they were super from start to finish. I highly recommend them, particularly Darren McAnaspie who provided exceptional advice. Thank you so much!"
"my financial affairs were in a bit of a mess but which? were still able to find me the perfect mortgage, with a building society, which I was wanting rather than a bank, and it was totally straightforward and pain free. Thank you Which? for sorting my life out for me!!! They kept me updated all the way through, and were even happy to change my payment schedule to them so that I could afford it. I am forever grateful!"
"I required a specific type of mortgage which none of the high street lenders were able to supply. I contacted Which who quickly found the product I required. The team were outstanding, they kept me fully appraised on every aspect of the mortgage, fully explained everything to me, kept in regular contact via e mail and telephone. This made the whole process a smoother and more pleasurable experience. I can not sing their praises highly enough, the team at Which have been consummate professionals throughout. Unfortunately the process took a little longer than it should have, but this was no fault of Which. I would without doubt fully recommend Which Mortgage Advisers."
"Rang the freephone number, young man answered, didn't give me his name. I explained what advice I needed. He was very dismissive and within seconds told me it wasn't something they would help with. When I tried to explain further, he spoke over the top of me and it was as if he couldn't wait to get me off the line. I appreciate that he told me he couldn't help straight away so I wouldn't waste money going any further but from other sources I had been told this was something some lenders might agree to but he wasn't prepared to spend any time finding out. He just said that in HIS experience he had not heard about lenders doing this. Not a happy experience"
"Was wrongly advised and delayed by inexperienced broker which caused a delay and made me lose money as fix rate switched to variable after 2 months of delays and getting nowhere. Managers took over finally and where very deflective of the loses as if nothing had happened and totally inconsiderate of the fact that I am losing money everyday cause of it. Even after assigning of senior broker process was not as smooth or taking the urgency it needed. They demanded their fees, now even the completion fee by totally ignoring the fact that they caused me a direct loos that is more than their fees, without ever acknowledging the loss caused or offering to waive any of the fees."
"Very helpful and efficient."
"Just spoken with one of your mortgage advisors but didn't catch his name unfortunately! The call was around half 5 today and my name is Katie we was speaking about porting a mortgage and my options. The team member was amazing and didn't speak over me and was one of the best conversations I've had and made me understand the process ready to move and buy my second house. Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend!"
"Best of the BEST! Mortgage adviser Tom! I had absolutely great experience with Tom dealing my mortgage. Very Proffessional, very kind person, everything updated, quick response via phone and emails. Definetily RECOMMENDED! 5* OF 5 !! THANK You Tom and WHICH? Team! REGARDS Valentas S."
"We are not first time buyers, but after the headache of dealing with our first mortgage ourselves, we decided to use Which? Mortgage Advisers this time. Grace and Chris, who dealt with our case, had a great knowledge of the market and were able to advise us on the the best option. They were always an email or call away, promptly replying to our questions and queries. We would recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you Grace and Chris for all your help!"
"i was first time buyer, Stephen and his team at sunderland branch was really helpful as I didn't know where to start,i want to thank them for all the help they gave me."
"Don't like their attitude. Bullies."
"So far, pretty slow. Feeling a little dubious given there are a number of other reviews that mention the process being delayed by using Which. Hoping for an improvement and some progress!"
"I first used Which? Mortgage Advisers when I bought my first home three years ago and have just renegotiated a renewal through them too. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Andrew O'Neill has been my main contact from the beginning and is extremely professional, explaining all the options clearly and answering any questions - no matter how small. I can't recommend the team enough - it's a great relief to know you have such support. Thank you!"
"Used Which mortgage Advisers services for remortgaging my buy-to-let property. The whole experience was very poor and service was nowhere near my expectations. In the end, I ended up lost my Which mortgage adviser's fee of around £250 to £350 (don't remember exactly) and not getting the mortgage product. Will never use their service again."
"Richard Weston and Grace Miles handled our mortgage application. Richard is extremely knowledgeable and understood our needs perfectly. He was also happy to discuss various options at different stages. Grace was very responsive and helpful, and handled our case with care and actioned things promptly. Very happy customer, would use again (indeed I have used Which a number of times) and have recommended them to friends."
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.25 based on 310 reviews