Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Which? Mortgage Advisers

About Which? Mortgage Advisers: We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First Floor
One Castlepark
Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Which? Mortgage Advisers ?

"Good unbiased information"
Michael COok
Verified Reviewer
"We were first-time buyers and really unsure about the process of getting a mortgage, or the intricacies that arise when buying unusual properties. We were in contact with Which? early-on following the advice of a friend, and were assigned to Derek Stone as our mortgage adviser. Derek was fantastic all the way through our house search and purchase, really de-stressing the process for us at a very high-pressure time. He was very friendly, thorough with explaining things, and provided help very quickly whenever needed. We're very happy with the mortgage we got, and considered the service money very well spent. We would recommend Which? and Derek to anybody needing to get a mortgage"
"Fantastic Service. Mark and Grace were extremely helpful and guided me through things really well and kept me updated throughout. Would recommend for any first time buyer."
"Which Mortgage Advisers get paid both from the customer as well as the lender....the reason is that they provide the "best" mortgage available to the customer and also, do the legwork for the lender e.g., valuation and collection of the paperwork.....however, as they are not the lender, they delay the whole process by many weeks.....in our case, they have asked repeatedly for the same documents and also because of the delay, they had to ask bank statements and salary payslips again.....and this is before the lender examines the application!!!......would have been better to go straight to a lender or two after checking quickly mortgage rates online.......avoid if you want the job done quickly....."
Sally & Carl
Verified Reviewer
"I cannot recommend Which Mortgage Advisers enough. Tara went ABOVE & BEYOND the call of duty in our opinion. And we were difficult customers! Her down to earth personality but very professional attitude made the whole process stress free and put our minds at ease the whole way through. We will never be using anyone else if we need a mortgage in the future."
"Poor customer service never returned calls most unhelpful advisers I have ever dealt with."
Jafar Jafari
Verified Reviewer
"I am quite sure it is the individual persons making Which look good or not so good. Anna Beattie-Kearley has been helpging me with my remortgage and she was an absolute star. She was acting like my PA or even a friend reminding me of the things I needed to do and chasing up the case much more effectively than myself. I hope in this way I can show my appreciation to her."
Niven Phoenix
Verified Reviewer
"Awful customer service, completely lacking in the personal touch and shockingly slow remortgage. Emails went unanswered, duplicate documents were repeatedly asked for despite already having them, delays were blamed on holidays, a completion date was not provided despite repeated requests until around one week prior to completion. They also abdicate themselves from any and all subsidiary legal services offered by their recommended mortgage provider. This was a major issue so due diligence checks are not being carried out. On complaining I had to wait 4 weeks for their investigation and despite agreeing the service was poor they offered a desultory £50 compensation off the final £200 fee. At this stage they had already received £299 from me and over £1200 from their approved lender. Further requests for telephone contact went unanswered. Eventually got an agent on the phone who rather like a second hand car sales man, kept me on hold whilst going back and forth to up their compensation offer to £100. Would give a wide berth if you are looking for speedy personal service, which after all is the reason we use brokers in the first place. Interestingly if i had received a positive experience and recommended their service they reward both you and the recommendee with up to £100 of John Lewis vouchers, shame they are not so quick to apologise when it comes to their failings. Not really in keeping with their consumer champion image. Again avoid, avoid, avoid!"
"We we're very lucky to get Michael Jarrett as our mortgage adviser. He is efficient, prompt and very professional. Other than being excellent at his job, he is also a good spirited person. It's very rear to come across some who genuinely cares for his clients and Michae is definatley on of the good guys. I highly recommend him and want to thank him for walking us through the home buying maze. Keep up the good work. F and N"
"I am in the process of remortgaging and by the time it is completed, it will have taken 16 weeks. It took less time to move house. The service has been absolutely shocking, which is really disappointing as I used Which a second time, after using them a couple of years before."
""I have had the most amazing mortgage adviser (Anna Beattie-Kearley) for my remortgage package. I cannot rate Anna highly enough. She is very helpful, absolutely fantastic, prompt response and fully supportive at all times.""
Sarah And Christopher
Unverified Reviewer
"Just completed a re-mortgage as we needed to release funds to add an extra bedroom to our property. From the initial questionnaire, searching for the best mortgage product that suited our needs, through to completion, the process was made so easy. We cannot recommend Mark Denty and Kayleigh Aspinall enough. Their help, guidence and support was invaluable."
Benjamin Guilfoyle
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent impartial advice on a variety of key topics."
"Alex Kemp very informative and understanding really appreciate the service"
"Efficient service prompt response to queries and felt fully supported at all times"
"I've had the most amazing team helping me throughout the whole purchase process. Mark (the adviser) and Ashleigh (the coordinator) have been the most patient, understanding, friendly and helpful people I could wish for in what for me, being a first time buyer, seemed like a twisted and extremely complicated process. I could not thank them enough."
Carla Grimshaw
Verified Reviewer
"Keith timbrell was an excellent help . I was a first time buyer and he was a great help . He went full lengths to get me a good mortgage . I ended up with a good first time mortgage through Keith and I'm very pleased"
"As first time buyers, we were nervous thinking about joining the property ladder. We weren't sure what questions to ask, or even how or where to start! Which? Mortgage advisers helped us massively! Thank you in particular to Derek and Lucy who were our case handlers!"
Tessa And Josh
Verified Reviewer
"Cannot rate Asad Khiani highly enough! From start to finish Asad was really helpful and explained everything to us that we needed to know. He looked into multiple options of how we could get the best mortgage possible, advised us clearly on what was needed from us and how the process was going to work. Asad was very quick to advise us on the stamp duty change in price the day before we completed saving us £5k!"
"Andrew O’Neill Principal Mortgage Adviser"
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.51 based on 261 reviews