Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Which? Mortgage Advisers

About Which? Mortgage Advisers: We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"Just spoken with one of your mortgage advisors but didn't catch his name unfortunately! The call was around half 5 today and my name is Katie we was speaking about porting a mortgage and my options. The team member was amazing and didn't speak over me and was one of the best conversations I've had and made me understand the process ready to move and buy my second house. Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend!"
"Best of the BEST! Mortgage adviser Tom! I had absolutely great experience with Tom dealing my mortgage. Very Proffessional, very kind person, everything updated, quick response via phone and emails. Definetily RECOMMENDED! 5* OF 5 !! THANK You Tom and WHICH? Team! REGARDS Valentas S."
"We are not first time buyers, but after the headache of dealing with our first mortgage ourselves, we decided to use Which? Mortgage Advisers this time. Grace and Chris, who dealt with our case, had a great knowledge of the market and were able to advise us on the the best option. They were always an email or call away, promptly replying to our questions and queries. We would recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you Grace and Chris for all your help!"
"i was first time buyer, Stephen and his team at sunderland branch was really helpful as I didn't know where to start,i want to thank them for all the help they gave me."
"Don't like their attitude. Bullies."
"So far, pretty slow. Feeling a little dubious given there are a number of other reviews that mention the process being delayed by using Which. Hoping for an improvement and some progress!"
"I first used Which? Mortgage Advisers when I bought my first home three years ago and have just renegotiated a renewal through them too. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Andrew O'Neill has been my main contact from the beginning and is extremely professional, explaining all the options clearly and answering any questions - no matter how small. I can't recommend the team enough - it's a great relief to know you have such support. Thank you!"
"Used Which mortgage Advisers services for remortgaging my buy-to-let property. The whole experience was very poor and service was nowhere near my expectations. In the end, I ended up lost my Which mortgage adviser's fee of around £250 to £350 (don't remember exactly) and not getting the mortgage product. Will never use their service again."
"Richard Weston and Grace Miles handled our mortgage application. Richard is extremely knowledgeable and understood our needs perfectly. He was also happy to discuss various options at different stages. Grace was very responsive and helpful, and handled our case with care and actioned things promptly. Very happy customer, would use again (indeed I have used Which a number of times) and have recommended them to friends."
"They found us a deal which we wouldn't have thought of ourselves which gave us a very favourable interest rate with no penalty for coming out early and no mortgage arrangement fee. They were efficient in the administration of our case and took trouble to keep us informed about its progress."
"I must say that giving 5 stars is the only way to express how helpful Nigel Williams and Rita Koehler are. Starting with superstar Nigel who has helped me with the roller coaster changes which I faced with my lender throughout the application process of my first mortgage and Rita keeping me informed as well with every step all the way. I am more than thankful to both of them for helping me out with my application process, thanks to both of them - my application has been approved with the right figures through my lender and I am not going to have to worry regarding any financial hiccups."
"At last I have found my password and can now leave the feedback I think Which deserves. I used your services to re-mortgage my home and despite me telling your advisor what I wanted, he did not carry out my instructions. My fault really, I thought I was dealing with an advisor with integrity but I was wrong and because I was too busy to scrutinise the deal I ended up not getting what I requested. But we live and learn . It will never happen again as I will never use your mortgage service again and I will ensure I tell my friends."
"We only proceeded as far as getting a mortgage in principle with Which?. We were surprised that they didn't have a secure system to send personal information which could be used in ID theft. As they also receive commission from any lender, we decided to go with a fee-free mortgage adviser with a secure process, as it felt unnecessary to spend £500 to apply for a mortgage that other companies complete fee-free ( we are aware that they are also receiving commission)"
"Agree with the other reviewers who talk about slow service.... avoid at all costs if you want to progress your application with any expediency. Have been asked for repeat documentation and not had emails / calls answered. Would certainly not use again."
"Good unbiased information"
"We were first-time buyers and really unsure about the process of getting a mortgage, or the intricacies that arise when buying unusual properties. We were in contact with Which? early-on following the advice of a friend, and were assigned to Derek Stone as our mortgage adviser. Derek was fantastic all the way through our house search and purchase, really de-stressing the process for us at a very high-pressure time. He was very friendly, thorough with explaining things, and provided help very quickly whenever needed. We're very happy with the mortgage we got, and considered the service money very well spent. We would recommend Which? and Derek to anybody needing to get a mortgage"
"Fantastic Service. Mark and Grace were extremely helpful and guided me through things really well and kept me updated throughout. Would recommend for any first time buyer."
"Which Mortgage Advisers get paid both from the customer as well as the lender....the reason is that they provide the "best" mortgage available to the customer and also, do the legwork for the lender e.g., valuation and collection of the paperwork.....however, as they are not the lender, they delay the whole process by many weeks.....in our case, they have asked repeatedly for the same documents and also because of the delay, they had to ask bank statements and salary payslips again.....and this is before the lender examines the application!!!......would have been better to go straight to a lender or two after checking quickly mortgage rates online.......avoid if you want the job done quickly....."
"I cannot recommend Which Mortgage Advisers enough. Tara went ABOVE & BEYOND the call of duty in our opinion. And we were difficult customers! Her down to earth personality but very professional attitude made the whole process stress free and put our minds at ease the whole way through. We will never be using anyone else if we need a mortgage in the future."
"Poor customer service never returned calls most unhelpful advisers I have ever dealt with."
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.26 based on 299 reviews