Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Which? Mortgage Advisers

About Which? Mortgage Advisers: We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First Floor
One Castlepark
Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Which? Mortgage Advisers?

Jafar Jafari
Verified Reviewer
"I am quite sure it is the individual persons making Which look good or not so good. Anna Beattie-Kearley has been helpging me with my remortgage and she was an absolute star. She was acting like my PA or even a friend reminding me of the things I needed to do and chasing up the case much more effectively than myself. I hope in this way I can show my appreciation to her."
Niven Phoenix
Verified Reviewer
"Awful customer service, completely lacking in the personal touch and shockingly slow remortgage. Emails went unanswered, duplicate documents were repeatedly asked for despite already having them, delays were blamed on holidays, a completion date was not provided despite repeated requests until around one week prior to completion. They also abdicate themselves from any and all subsidiary legal services offered by their recommended mortgage provider. This was a major issue so due diligence checks are not being carried out. On complaining I had to wait 4 weeks for their investigation and despite agreeing the service was poor they offered a desultory £50 compensation off the final £200 fee. At this stage they had already received £299 from me and over £1200 from their approved lender. Further requests for telephone contact went unanswered. Eventually got an agent on the phone who rather like a second hand car sales man, kept me on hold whilst going back and forth to up their compensation offer to £100. Would give a wide berth if you are looking for speedy personal service, which after all is the reason we use brokers in the first place. Interestingly if i had received a positive experience and recommended their service they reward both you and the recommendee with up to £100 of John Lewis vouchers, shame they are not so quick to apologise when it comes to their failings. Not really in keeping with their consumer champion image. Again avoid, avoid, avoid!"
"We we're very lucky to get Michael Jarrett as our mortgage adviser. He is efficient, prompt and very professional. Other than being excellent at his job, he is also a good spirited person. It's very rear to come across some who genuinely cares for his clients and Michae is definatley on of the good guys. I highly recommend him and want to thank him for walking us through the home buying maze. Keep up the good work. F and N"
"I am in the process of remortgaging and by the time it is completed, it will have taken 16 weeks. It took less time to move house. The service has been absolutely shocking, which is really disappointing as I used Which a second time, after using them a couple of years before."
""I have had the most amazing mortgage adviser (Anna Beattie-Kearley) for my remortgage package. I cannot rate Anna highly enough. She is very helpful, absolutely fantastic, prompt response and fully supportive at all times.""
Sarah And Christopher
Unverified Reviewer
"Just completed a re-mortgage as we needed to release funds to add an extra bedroom to our property. From the initial questionnaire, searching for the best mortgage product that suited our needs, through to completion, the process was made so easy. We cannot recommend Mark Denty and Kayleigh Aspinall enough. Their help, guidence and support was invaluable."
Benjamin Guilfoyle
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent impartial advice on a variety of key topics."
"Alex Kemp very informative and understanding really appreciate the service"
"Efficient service prompt response to queries and felt fully supported at all times"
"I've had the most amazing team helping me throughout the whole purchase process. Mark (the adviser) and Ashleigh (the coordinator) have been the most patient, understanding, friendly and helpful people I could wish for in what for me, being a first time buyer, seemed like a twisted and extremely complicated process. I could not thank them enough."
Carla Grimshaw
Verified Reviewer
"Keith timbrell was an excellent help . I was a first time buyer and he was a great help . He went full lengths to get me a good mortgage . I ended up with a good first time mortgage through Keith and I'm very pleased"
"As first time buyers, we were nervous thinking about joining the property ladder. We weren't sure what questions to ask, or even how or where to start! Which? Mortgage advisers helped us massively! Thank you in particular to Derek and Lucy who were our case handlers!"
Tessa And Josh
Verified Reviewer
"Cannot rate Asad Khiani highly enough! From start to finish Asad was really helpful and explained everything to us that we needed to know. He looked into multiple options of how we could get the best mortgage possible, advised us clearly on what was needed from us and how the process was going to work. Asad was very quick to advise us on the stamp duty change in price the day before we completed saving us £5k!"
"Andrew O’Neill Principal Mortgage Adviser"
"Which? Mortgage advisers are great and very affordable. They're impartial advisers who offer a range of products from throughout the whole market. The deal I was offered was not directly available in the open market. Dan Crow and Chris Tilley were great and very efficient from the moment they first picked up the phone to me to the last email. Very impressed with the service. Thank you."
"Steve & Alex both work really well as a team. The transition between the principal mortgage advisor to mortgage coordinator is smooth, and this helps especially within their team they both pick up each other's work."
"Lee Cartwright has been fantastic. Cannot recommend Which enough. After speaking to a few Advisor's Lee has been the most helpful by far. His replies are prompt, he's so helpful and always friendly. Thanks Lee!"
"We cannot thank Zoe Vlashchytskyy enough for her excellent advice and assistance. The service we received has far exceeded our expectations. Well done Which? Mortgage Advisers for employing Zoe. Linda & Phil"
"Sian Calnan and Sheryl Kirk have always been incredibly helpful, along with other team members who I I dealt with. Thanks very much."
"We were advised by Alex Kemp and Steve James from the Tower Hill office in Bristol. We are a couple aged 60 using a mortgage on a Clifton flat to purchase a second retirement home. Deal was complicated as our main income is not UK based. We found Which Advisers professional and succinct and we were really very happy with the experience. Euge bone serve et fidelis"
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.53 based on 255 reviews