Which? Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Which?

How would you rate Which? ?

"Goldie Hurst and Susannah White were amazing. Very clear in their communication, giving sound advice throughout the process. Nothing was too much trouble. A very professional service."
"Which? Mortgages were exceptional from start to finish during my re-mortgage. This is the second time I have used Which? and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They found me the best mortgage on the market, and assisted with every step of the process. Communication was excellent throughout. Definitely worth the cost, especially as I am already a Which? Magazine subscriber, so received a £100 discount. The deal they found for me more-than paid for the service cost, and the piece-of-mind they gave me at each stage was of definite benefit."
Which? is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews