Wet Walls & Ceilings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wet Walls & Ceilings
Read Wet Walls & Ceilings Reviews

About Wet Walls & Ceilings:

Wet Wall Panels, Flooring & Ceiling Panels for all styles and budgets.
Showrooms in Hillington, Edinburgh, Kilmarnock & Hamilton. Delivery nationwide.

web@wetwallsandceilings.co.uk

405 Hillington Road, Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G52 4BL

Tell us how Wet Walls & Ceilings made you happy
Really nice product excellent service
Easy ordering,delivered with no issues,would recommend.
Very pleased with the whole experience,easy to order and speedy delivery.Courier very helpful
So pleased with the panels which arrived. They look fantastic and brilliant quality. Delivered on time and by a very friendly guy. Would recommend.
Wet Walls & Ceilings 5 star review on 20th November 2021
First purchase from this company and can’t fault the product or the service.
Ordered some samples they came the next day. Will be placing an order in due course.
Excellent product, well pleased with my purchase. Delivered with care and the driver was very helpful. Highly recommended company.
Easy to use web site with wide range of products at competitive prices.
Very prompt service
Very helpful and professional service. As a tradesman I will definitely use them again. Thanks again
Excellent process from start to finish, with the best part being excellent communication from the delivery driver who kept me really well informed! Thank you…
Massive thanks for the great delivery!
After a terrible experience with Homebase. I emailed this company first to check re stock, I received a response almost immediately. Excellent service from start to finish. We were kept up to date at every step, even the delivery driver was brilliant and very friendly. He contacted us to confirm time etc. The product is lovely looks great in my bathroom. I highly recommend this company. Excellent service and product.
Wet Walls & Ceilings 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Hi Denise, At Wet Walls & Ceilings, we strive to give all of our customers a five star customer service experience from the moment they order to the minute they receive their order. So it is great to her from customers like yourself about the service that you experienced with our company from beginning to end. And on top of that you love the product as well. Thank you for your business, Andy
Gary and his team are polite and know the products they sell. Delivery was exactly as stated and on time, the cost was great with no compromise on description. Will definitely use recommend and use this company again. Many thanks John Ridge.
Only wanted samples ..were here next day
Used First time was not happy with the service received had to get the owner involved Finally got sorted promised delivery dates four times
Hi Jack, We are sorry to hear of the poor service that you received. For one reason or another, you were told by a member of staff on the shop floor that your order was being delivered on two separate occasions - when you should have been informed that our England & Wales orders are dispatched once a week on a Monday. You had missed the delivery for that week by a few hours and the following week, we were in the process of moving between a third party courier to using our own driver instead and so orders that week were not shipped out until the following week. We should really have communicated with you better and I can only apologise for the poor service and I am so sorry about the inconvenience caused. This is not our normal service. We take all of our reviews on board and will strive to do better. Best Regards Andy
Excellent product! Delivered on time and delivery driver very helpful. Would highly recommend this company.
Great service and very fast delivery
Excilent service would recommend them to anyone
Excellent customer service. Looking forward to planning my bathroom makeover.
Wet Walls & Ceilings is rated 4.60 based on 187 reviews