Wet Walls & Ceilings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wet Walls & Ceilings
Read Wet Walls & Ceilings Reviews

About Wet Walls & Ceilings:

Wet Wall Panels, Flooring & Ceiling Panels for all styles and budgets.
Showrooms in Hillington, Edinburgh, Kilmarnock & Hamilton. Delivery nationwide.

web@wetwallsandceilings.co.uk

Wet Walls & Ceilings 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Lorna Gregson-MacLeod
Not what I was looking for. Sorry
Hi Peter,

We would like to understand why you left a two star review after placing and receiving your sample order. Normally, when leaving a review it is based on the product quality, the service, delivery etc. We did send out the correct sample that you requested in a timely fashion - with all the relevant information on the panel within its product page - we would just like to understand what part of your experience made you leave a negative review?

Regards

Andy
Good products at a decent cost
Efficient service and good delivery
Guys in store couldnt help more. Loaded all my car up for me and couldn't do enough to help. Wet wall its self is beautiful up cheap as chips and very good quality. Goes up easily and looks great
Wet Walls & Ceilings 5 star review on 16th January 2021 Wet Walls & Ceilings 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Great Service, Fast Delivery really pleased with quality of products purchased
Excellent service. Product was shipped quickly. Well packaged. Very responsive to queries.
Easy to order, excellent comms throughout, delivery guy was a star.. Faultless
This is the first time of using the company. What a great service. I was informed of every step from acknowledging order, to processing, when it was being dispatched to actual delivery. Prices were very reasonable too. Would definitely recommend.
The service was outstanding - Andy responded immediately to every query. Despite an issue with delivery, it was resolved very quickly and they went out of their way to get our order delivered in time. Would throughly recommend.
Wet Walls & Ceilings 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Fantastic service and very speedy delivery. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Good service
You delivered to the wrong address
Hi, I am sorry to hear that we delivered your order to the wrong address, looking at your order it looks like it has been mistakenly sent to the billing address rather than the desired shipping address. Oops!

This sort of thing rarely happens if at all, and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I have spoken to the staff who deal with the samples and asked them to double check the details before fulfilling them.

Best Regards,

Andy
Fantastic service and fantastic quality product.
I have been trying to email this company & had no luck what so ever as i haven't got an account with them but i ordered 3 packs of 4 black gloss panels & had them put in a couple of weeks ago & out of three packs one & a half were damaged so six panels out of 12 were damaged, Luckily i over ordered so only got three up on the wall that are damaged, so disappointed as the panels i really liked & now i have 3 up that are damaged as the guy came to fit them i had to pay for the day so had no choice.
I would really like to hear from this company & hope they see my review & contact me as i cannot contact them?
Hi Sue, first of all we are sorry to hear that some of your panels were damaged. We advise all customers to check their order within 24 hours of receiving them for such eventualities, however your order was received and according to delivery notes received in good condition.

I don't know how you couldn't get in touch with us to report said damage, as we have contact telephone numbers, live chat, and email details all over our website as well as on Google - which you didn't need an account for. If you had called us we would have sorted this immediately.

As for you having no choice but to fit damaged panels this was a decision made by yourself and outwith our realm of responsibility. Any agreement between yourself and your fitter is between you two and does not involve us and we would be questioning any fitter installing damaged panels onto walls knowingly.

As it is now nearly a month since you placed your order and the panels that you ordered are now installed on your wall, as well as some of the damaged ones - there is very little if anything we can do. I'm sorry.

If you wish to contact us further please email info@wetwallsandceilings.co.uk

Best Regards

Wet Walls & Ceilings
Great products, really quick delivery, kept us up to date on delivery
Excellent service and delivery.
Ordered online and was ready when i went to pick it up next day.
Great service with very polite and helpful delivery man. Perfect. Thank you.
Great service and brilliant value
Brilliant service quick
And quality products will use again
Voicemail not returned, email enquiry not replied to. Attitude and lies from Andy. Very poor experience.
Hi Josh

As stated in our email correspondence, our team has been busy due to increased orders and reduced manpower asa result of the lockdown measures and social distancing guidelines put in place safeguarding our staff and customers alike. We apologised for missing your email and voicemail in relation to adding to your existing order, this was an oversight but not a deliberate one - whether you believe this or not.

No one lied to you or gave you attitude we simply answered your emails with the information we had at that time, and I am sorry you believe that.

We advised you of the postage costs for a second order and that we would not send these out for free as your order had already been dispatched. You were well within your rights not to place a second order with ourselves and you didn't go ahead with it. You subsequently advised that you were going to source the products elsewhere.

I am sorry that you believe you did not receive good service, but I hope that you are happy with the order you did place and received in a timely manner.

Best Regards