Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd
Read Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

What a fantastic service , Surveyed , Priced and Installed exactly when they said. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this company with out hesitation. Thank you Westwood
I’ve had a domestic shutter in grey fitted to a pair of french doors which are a security risk on my home. From the moment I spoke with Pam in the office to installation I felt confident I was dealing with honest, straight forward professionals. My shutter is fit, quiet, looks good and very secure. I would recommend this company to friends and family. Well done Westwood, and Thankyou for helping me at a time when I needed it.
A great job. The fitting team did an excellent job, and even cleaned everything down. They explained everything. I would thoroughly recommend. The price was excellent. Thanks lads well done.
Very pleased with the installation of roller shutters. Excellent service from start to finish, competitive price, competent installation team; will definitely use again for more installation work.
Quick response after I enquired about a shutter for my garage good quote fitted by a very friendly engineer at a time convenient to me good clean job very happy with the result
as plant manager of a large manufacturing company i was asked to find a suitable door for our busy entrances and exits. we have now had 4 fast action roller doors fitted by westwood and they are excellent. over the last year since we started having these doors fitted we have had a couple of accidents with our stacker drivers. thats where there after care comes in and westwood dont hesitate when we call with fixes done quick and efficiently. thanks carlh
i have had a new automatic roller shutter garage door fitted. from the measuring to the installing every care was taken. they removed old door and fitted the new door with little disruption and removed all rubbish and cleaned round. top firm excellent *****
While what we were looking for wasn't part of Westwood's range, Mark was very helpful in directing us to a supplier who had exactly what we were looking for as an off-the-shelf item. Much appreciated!
From the original conversation of looking at a shutter for us The service has been really good Really efficient and did exactly what asked and when they said it would happen We will be using the services again very soon Cheers Mark and the team
Following a break in where my old shutters were destroyed, I rang Westwood Security for help. The reaction time to my call was exceptional and the whole job turned around very quickly. The quality of the shutters and the fitters workmanship was also second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd. are a very professional, accommodating and friendly company. Items are of high quality and any correspondence /queries are quickly answered. So we are extremely happy, we will use again and we definitely recommend.
Excellent service from placing order to installation and would recommend to anyone in the market looking for roller shutters.
Great correspondence on the phone as well as email, very quick to return answers. The fire shutter fitted like a glove to the exact measurement I had drawn. The shutter was delivered in its own bespoke welded metal box, ensuring no damage. Great service all round.
Amazing customer service from start to finish. Very professional company.
Fantastic service from Westwood Security, an engineer called and assessed the problem straight away, the quote was a good price and when I gave the go ahead the shutter was fixed within a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this company and forget ringing anyone else. Thank you for you help.
Thank you Steve for your positive review much appreciated
Excellent service and excellent product, would highly recommend
We are happy you are happy, please contact us again next time you need some work doing. Kind regards Mark Tarney.
We have two Westwood Security doors. The speed of access is absolutely perfect. Cutting down lost heat from our production areas was one of the main reasons for our purchase. The doors cope with multiple use on an hourly basis, they are also extremely quiet when in use. Our production staff are very happy.
Very kind words. Thank you .
Thank you. Westwood Security Shutters a family company whom really cared from start to finish. They turned up on site to quote very competitively. Were able to problem solve during installation the whole experience was professional, well fitted and communicated. The product looks and works fantastically. I would not hesitate to use them again for buildings that require security shutters.
Thanks for your review Archie! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
From the start to finish the service we received from Westwood Security Shutters has been fantastic. Every E-Mail, every phone call were answered promptly and so efficiently. We did not have to wait long for the installation. The fitters were great. Very friendly, helpful. We would highly recommend this company.
Thanks for your review Anthony! We are glad you are happy with the service we provided. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Installed a 6 Meter wide Electric Roller shutter in rosewood which was a perfect match to another we will have replaced soon. Very professional, friendly people. Completed quickly, and on time. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Thanks for the review Wolf!
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 227 reviews