Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd
Read Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

Great work and help from all at Westwood. Professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with.
Fantastic service, fast efficient.

The guys doing the job were great...

Nice to deal with a professional company that know what there doing.
High quality installation.

Brilliant team to deal with from survey to handover.
Very happy with the quick and efficient service I received. Would recommend.
Fast, efficient and reliable.
Westwood Security are very professional, they install all our fast doors and roller shutters.
Thank you Paul.
Great customer service, fitters were professional at all times. The Fire shutter was exactly what we needed and of a very high standard. I would highly recommend this company
I used Westwood Security Shutters first in 2013 and needed an identical roller shutter fitted. I received a fast and competitive quote by return with a reasonable lead time. I was surprised when they emailed to say they could fit it in less than two weeks from my order confirmation. Two fitters arrived bang on time and did a really good job fitting the roller shutter. Their communication with me on site was very good and they talked me through exactly how they would fit it and set it up. I was really pleased with everything they did.
I recently purchased a roller shutter from westwood security shutters.The service was outstanding and the shutter look great.The fitters were very clean and tidy and left the job spotless.In all i would highly recommend westwood to all of my friends and colleagues.
Very excellent service. Highly recommended!
What a fantastic service , Surveyed , Priced and Installed exactly when they said. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this company with out hesitation.
I’ve had a domestic shutter in grey fitted to a pair of french doors which are a security risk on my home. From the moment I spoke with Pam in the office to installation I felt confident I was dealing with honest, straight forward professionals. My shutter is fit, quiet, looks good and very secure. I would recommend this company to friends and family. Well done Westwood, and Thankyou for helping me at a time when I needed it.
A great job. The fitting team did an excellent job, and even cleaned everything down. They explained everything. I would thoroughly recommend. The price was excellent. Thanks lads well done.
Very pleased with the installation of roller shutters. Excellent service from start to finish, competitive price, competent installation team; will definitely use again for more installation work.
Quick response after I enquired about a shutter for my garage good quote fitted by a very friendly engineer at a time convenient to me good clean job very happy with the result
as plant manager of a large manufacturing company i was asked to find a suitable door for our busy entrances and exits. we have now had 4 fast action roller doors fitted by westwood and they are excellent. over the last year since we started having these doors fitted we have had a couple of accidents with our stacker drivers. thats where there after care comes in and westwood dont hesitate when we call with fixes done quick and efficiently.

thanks
carlh
i have had a new automatic roller shutter garage door fitted. from the measuring to the installing every care was taken. they removed old door and fitted the new door with little disruption and removed all rubbish and cleaned round.
top firm excellent *****
While what we were looking for wasn't part of Westwood's range, Mark was very helpful in directing us to a supplier who had exactly what we were looking for as an off-the-shelf item. Much appreciated!
From the original conversation of looking at a shutter for us
The service has been really good
Really efficient and did exactly what asked and when they said it would happen
We will be using the services again very soon
Cheers Mark and the team
Following a break in where my old shutters were destroyed, I rang Westwood Security for help. The reaction time to my call was exceptional and the whole job turned around very quickly. The quality of the shutters and the fitters workmanship was also second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd. are a very professional, accommodating and friendly company.
Items are of high quality and any correspondence /queries are quickly answered.
So we are extremely happy, we will use again and we definitely recommend.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 236 reviews