Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd
Read Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2017
Colin
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 10th April 2017
Martin
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 4 star review on 5th April 2017
Gary Pilkington
More Photos & Videos
Installed a 6 Meter wide Electric Roller shutter in rosewood which was a perfect match to another we will have replaced soon. Very professional, friendly people. Completed quickly, and on time. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Thanks for the review Wolf!
WSS were very easy to work with especially as we were in different parts of the country.
From estimate to Install was very quick, their staff were very professional and done a great job, the final product was perfect and was just what we needed and worked well. The compliance certificate came through straight after completion allowing swift sign off my end.
We will certainly be using WSS again.
Thanks for your review Lea!
All staff from email to face to face were super friendly and efficient, my emails were responded to quickly and with great professionalism, i would most certainly recommend their services!
Thanks for the Review!
Carried out alteration to our shutter.
Thanks for the review David!
mark Tarney was very helpful the service was second to none we at write card ltd are all well pleased with your services and the professional work of your fitters
Thanks for your review Terry! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Excellent service - on time and easy to speak to.

Very impressed with Westwood and all of the star

Thanks Again
Thanks for your review John! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I deal with many subcontractors but not many come up to my companies standards of professionalism and efficiency ..Westwood certainly do...s and s lowe ltd
Thanks for the review Shaun!
Very prompt, efficient attendance when needed.
Thanks for your review Alison!
Very pleased, from office communication to installation of the High Speed Door. Professional and reliable company.
Thanks for the review Carl! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I phoned 2 companies before Westwood security and they never got back to me, Westwood had someone out within an hour then had the shutter up within a few days and those few days were just cause the shutter had to be powder coated first. Would definitely use again.
Thanks for your review Daniel! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
This was a perfect end to end service, from initial site visit to completion. No fuss measuring and quotation, delivery time less than 2 weeks and to top it all the shutters are perfect. The fitting team were excellent, polite, clean and tidy, no rubbish left on site and clearly experienced in the art of shutter fitting.

Leaving me a very happy customer with classy roller shutter garage doors.
Thanks for your review Roy! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Excellent service and after care
Thanks for your review!
Fast efficient service
Thanks for the review Jan! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
We were really impressed, the quality is superb, the installation went like clockwork, the team of installation engineers were courteous and helpful.
We would not hesitate to recommend your company to other possible customers.

Regards
F J Moss Managing Director
Thanks for your review Jim! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I thought they could fit my roller shutters in Dublin but they only offered me a supply diy price!

I had to get someone more local to fit the shutters!
Thanks for the review Hayley!
They say they are nationwide but wouldnt come to Exeter to change my locks on my shop roller shutters they said it was uneconomical & they were to busy with new installations etc
The powder coated colour looked a bit different in real life but thas the colour I ordered so its notthere fault!
Thanks for your review Steven!
Only issue it took nearly 7 days before they could survey but they finally did a good job so Im a happy bunny!
Ref: New garage doors we had to wait a month a special order but woth the extra wait!
Thanks for the review Gary! We are glad you like them.
It took a week longer to have the powder coating on the roller shutter but end justify the results & looks good!

Keep it up Westwood!
Thanks for your review Joanne! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 228 reviews