Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2017
Martin
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 4 star review on 12th April 2017
Gary Pilkington
Very prompt service and the fitters gave a very professional and competent service. Good knowledge and support provided, recommended.
Martin and mark, salt of the earth, great price and a nice clean job done very quick and on time👍
My experience with Westwood Security Shutters was GREAT...The customer service was 1st class and the Roll Doors installation and quality was excellent. David Owens Harstad, Norway
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Brilliant service fab end result Would definitely recommend
Unlike other companies that I've contacted in the past Westwood Security Shutters genuinely try to accommodate the emergency and will do temporary work and come back with a solution. Difficult times at present but nothing was too much trouble and communication was excellent. Thank you.
From beginning to end this company has been a pleasure to deal with. Very helpful in the initial stages, helping me to identify the correct product for my situation. Prompt quotation, prompt survey, and prompt installation. Friendly staff throughout, supplying a good product and a good price. Happy to recommend. I am a professional project manager in the construction industry and have seen the worst, Westwood are some of the best companies i have dealt with.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Westwood carried out a new shutter installation for me on behalf of our Client Samsung. First time I have used Westwood and I cant recommend them highly enough. Good communication from placing the order to the installation, very quick and the site fitters were spot on. The product is perfect . Very happy and would use them again without hesitation
Highly recommend Westwood Security Shutters. They've completed a large insulated door faster than original stated, plus extra work to make sure the final fitment was perfect. It's brought the front of the house bang up to date and looks fantastic.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2021
In a word Brilliant. Came and surveyed the site and fitted the shutter earlier than planned and made a superb job. Definitely recommend Westwood Security Shutters.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Excellent service Competitive pricing Fitting service second to none I am a very satisfied customer
Great work and help from all at Westwood. Professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with.
Fantastic service, fast efficient. The guys doing the job were great... Nice to deal with a professional company that know what there doing.
High quality installation. Brilliant team to deal with from survey to handover.
Very happy with the quick and efficient service I received. Would recommend.
Fast, efficient and reliable. Westwood Security are very professional, they install all our fast doors and roller shutters.
Thank you Paul.
Great customer service, fitters were professional at all times. The Fire shutter was exactly what we needed and of a very high standard. I would highly recommend this company
I used Westwood Security Shutters first in 2013 and needed an identical roller shutter fitted. I received a fast and competitive quote by return with a reasonable lead time. I was surprised when they emailed to say they could fit it in less than two weeks from my order confirmation. Two fitters arrived bang on time and did a really good job fitting the roller shutter. Their communication with me on site was very good and they talked me through exactly how they would fit it and set it up. I was really pleased with everything they did.
I recently purchased a roller shutter from westwood security shutters.The service was outstanding and the shutter look great.The fitters were very clean and tidy and left the job spotless.In all i would highly recommend westwood to all of my friends and colleagues.
Very excellent service. Highly recommended!
What a fantastic service , Surveyed , Priced and Installed exactly when they said. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this company with out hesitation. Thank you Westwood
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 246 reviews