Western Towing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Western Towing

About Western Towing: Western Towing are family run Towbar & Trailer Centre, with branches in Exeter and Newton. We supply & fit towbars to most makes and models of vehicles. We sell, hire, service and repair trailers and we have a very large stock of trailer spares & accessories. We also supply a range of caravan accessories and spares, all of which can be purchased through our online shop of in person from one of our branches.

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

"Made a mistake buying wrong bars, western sorted within 2 days just in time to go away, thanks"
"Excellent quick supply of item purchased"
"Western Towing had what I needed, it was in stock and was delivered promptly as promised."
"Very speedy delivery. I like the way many of the components' dimensions are given with the description."
"Easy to order and delivery is quick . Very competitive prices too."
Thank you for your review.
"excellent service quick delivery"
"Delivery was as stated no fuss just ordered and delivered"
"The Ladder Rack you supplied, was better than the ERDE one I had originally asked for. This is because it is mounted on the out side of the ERDE 142 trailer, the extended raised cover etc. can almost still be fully in place. I have one comment here - if the fixings of the Ladder Rack had extra 3 mm spacers to the side mountings, then the PVC cover would be able to be fully put in place."
Thank you for your comments. We will pass them on to the manufacturer of the ladder rack.
"I mistakenly ordered 2 miss matched parts. A cable and a cable holder. They spotted my mistake and contacted me. Pro lem solved before I had one. Thanks"
Thank you for your feedback. Glad we could help.
"Easy to use website displays a comprehensive range of spares for my Daxarra 147 Trailer at very competitive prices and first rate delivery service.."
"Easy to use website. Quick dispatch. All as described."
"Prompt dispatch, well packaged."
"Researched commodity, found supplier, ordered parts, delivered promptly and as per requirement. Salesman contacted me to let me know about additional postage but otherwise all seamlessly fine. Thanks."
"Seem to know what they're talking about"
"Excellent service quick delivery and offered advice if any problems"
"First delivery didn't arrive owing to Post Office delivering to wrong address. Rather than wait for P.O to sort out I re-ordered and goods were delivered in 2 days. Later the occupier of the house where my order was delivered brought them to my house and I arranged to return them to Western Towing for a refund including my return postage cost. This was done within 10 days."
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 420 reviews