Western Towing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Western Towing
Read Western Towing Reviews

About Western Towing:

Western Towing are family run Towbar & Trailer Centre, with branches in Exeter and Newton. We supply & fit towbars to most makes and models of vehicles. We sell, hire, service and repair trailers and we have a very large stock of trailer spares & accessories. We also supply a range of caravan accessories and spares, all of which can be purchased through our online shop of in person from one of our branches.

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Ordered on line and had an issue trying to book next day delivery, spoke to the office and the chap couldn't be more helpful, even checked to make sure they had stock of the items I needed.

Items arrived at 08:30 the following day without issue.

Highly recommended and will definitely use again.

Ian B (Glossop)
Guy on the phone very helpful as I was a little unsure of the wheels I needed, arrived the next day, what more can anyone ask for.
Made a mistake buying wrong bars, western sorted within 2 days just in time to go away, thanks
Excellent quick supply of item purchased
Western Towing had what I needed, it was in stock and was delivered promptly as promised.
Very speedy delivery. I like the way many of the components' dimensions are given with the description.
Very good delivery
Easy to order and delivery is quick . Very competitive prices too.
Thank you for your review.
good prices and delivery time.
excellent service quick delivery
Delivery was as stated no fuss just ordered and delivered
The Ladder Rack you supplied, was better than the ERDE one I had originally asked for.

This is because it is mounted on the out side of the ERDE 142 trailer, the extended raised cover etc. can almost still be fully in place.

I have one comment here - if the fixings of the Ladder Rack had extra 3 mm spacers to the side mountings, then the PVC cover would be able to be fully put in place.
Thank you for your comments. We will pass them on to the manufacturer of the ladder rack.
I mistakenly ordered 2 miss matched parts. A cable and a cable holder. They spotted my mistake and contacted me. Pro lem solved before I had one.
Thanks
Thank you for your feedback. Glad we could help.
Easy to use website displays a comprehensive range of spares for my Daxarra 147 Trailer at very competitive prices and first rate delivery service..
Easy to use website. Quick dispatch. All as described.
Prompt dispatch, well packaged.
Researched commodity, found supplier, ordered parts, delivered promptly and as per requirement. Salesman contacted me to let me know about additional postage but otherwise all seamlessly fine. Thanks.
Efficient. Definitely use them again
Seem to know what they're talking about
Excellent service quick delivery and offered advice if any problems
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 422 reviews