Western Towing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Western Towing

About Western Towing: Western Towing are family run Towbar & Trailer Centre, with branches in Exeter and Newton. We supply & fit towbars to most makes and models of vehicles. We sell, hire, service and repair trailers and we have a very large stock of trailer spares & accessories. We also supply a range of caravan accessories and spares, all of which can be purchased through our online shop of in person from one of our branches.

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Chris Bailey
Verified Buyer

Made a mistake buying wrong bars, western sorted within 2 days just in time to go away, thanks
Verified Buyer

Excellent quick supply of item purchased
Andrew Summerell
Verified Buyer

Western Towing had what I needed, it was in stock and was delivered promptly as promised.
Paul Price
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery. I like the way many of the components' dimensions are given with the description.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and delivery is quick . Very competitive prices too.
Thank you for your review.
John Baggaridge
Verified Buyer

good prices and delivery time.
Robert Wells

excellent service quick delivery
Raymond Brooks
Verified Buyer

Delivery was as stated no fuss just ordered and delivered
David Barrett
Verified Buyer

The Ladder Rack you supplied, was better than the ERDE one I had originally asked for.

This is because it is mounted on the out side of the ERDE 142 trailer, the extended raised cover etc. can almost still be fully in place.

I have one comment here - if the fixings of the Ladder Rack had extra 3 mm spacers to the side mountings, then the PVC cover would be able to be fully put in place.

Thank you for your comments. We will pass them on to the manufacturer of the ladder rack.
Malcolm Woodhead
Verified Buyer

I mistakenly ordered 2 miss matched parts. A cable and a cable holder. They spotted my mistake and contacted me. Pro lem solved before I had one.
Thanks
Thank you for your feedback. Glad we could help.
Kevin Francis
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website displays a comprehensive range of spares for my Daxarra 147 Trailer at very competitive prices and first rate delivery service..
Benjamin Morris
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Quick dispatch. All as described.
Verified Buyer

Prompt dispatch, well packaged.
Peter Baillie
Verified Buyer

Researched commodity, found supplier, ordered parts, delivered promptly and as per requirement. Salesman contacted me to let me know about additional postage but otherwise all seamlessly fine. Thanks.
Gareth John Williams

Efficient. Definitely use them again
Vernon Marshall
Verified Buyer

Seem to know what they're talking about
Rachel Hughes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick delivery and offered advice if any problems
Peter Dwyer
Verified Buyer

First delivery didn't arrive owing to Post Office delivering to wrong address. Rather than wait for P.O to sort out I re-ordered and goods were delivered in 2 days.
Later the occupier of the house where my order was delivered brought them to my house and I arranged to return them to Western Towing for a refund including my return postage cost. This was done within 10 days.
Ian Wibberley
Verified Buyer

Good value and prompt service!
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 420 reviews