West Midlands Electrical Reviews

westmidelectrical@yahoo.co.uk

2-4 Upper High StreetWednesbury

Tell us how West Midlands Electrical made you happy

Telephone
"I bought a cooker from west midland electrical it was delivered on time as agreed fantastic service"
"Ordered an oven before shop closed Friday. Delivered and fitted Saturday morning. Best price too! Keep it local guys! Fantastic service."
"hi i purchered a daewoo micro wave one week ago i got a phone call 5 minutes after ordering it to comfirm it got another next day to tell me about delivery the next day it was very good to talk to someone in person you dont get that much these days its also a very good micro wave no kor6l6bdsl at a very good price very neat & compact my old daewoo lasted 12years so i went for another one thanks again"
"I found this company via Price Spy and found them very helpfull, honest and excellent value (better than Amazon) for my air conditioning needs - I would be happy to reccomend them"
"On our visit to the shop, I found mixed reviews in relation to customer service. There was two very helpful gentlemen in the shop who helped with packing and eventual delivery of our cooker which we are very pleased with. However we found the owner very rude and not very customer friendly. If i wasn't so desperate for a cooker I would have walked away and never returned. In fact I don't think I will. I had to almost argue to get the item for the internet price which was from their own internet site. I was also told to get cash using my credit card as the owner didn't want to be charged the two and half percent, but he was more than happy for me to be more out of pocket. The item was finally delivered by a friendly man, but when the shops own fitter turned up he was again very obnoxious. I just wanted to throw him out there and then but I had already paid. Very happy with the product but very unhappy with my overall experience."
West Midlands Electrical is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews