West Midlands Electrical Reviews

1 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

westmidelectrical@yahoo.co.uk

2-4 Upper High StreetWednesbury

How would you rate West Midlands Electrical?

L Bowers
Overall Rating
Verified Reviewer

On our visit to the shop, I found mixed reviews in relation to customer service. There was two very helpful gentlemen in the shop who helped with packing and eventual delivery of our cooker which we are very pleased with. However we found the owner very rude and not very customer friendly. If i wasn't so desperate for a cooker I would have walked away and never returned. In fact I don't think I will. I had to almost argue to get the item for the internet price which was from their own internet site. I was also told to get cash using my credit card as the owner didn't want to be charged the two and half percent, but he was more than happy for me to be more out of pocket. The item was finally delivered by a friendly man, but when the shops own fitter turned up he was again very obnoxious. I just wanted to throw him out there and then but I had already paid. Very happy with the product but very unhappy with my overall experience.
West Midlands Electrical is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews