Wesley and George Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesley and George
Read Wesley and George Reviews
Excellent customer service. Sorted my issue straight away.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great value. Fantastic quality toys.
Beautiful products, beautifully packaged. A really special selection of items unlike any other shops I know!
Great products at fab prices! Arrived quickly even during these busy postage times. Thank you 😊
I have been looking for some new tonie characters for my son's toniebox and found them for a great price on the Wesley and George website. I accidentally ordered the wrong one, and within the same evening they had answered my email and swapped it for another of our choices. You wouldn't get that same service at a big cooperation. Very impressed you now have a loyal customer.
Really good quality item, so many gorgeous pieces to choose from. Will definitely return to shop again!
Very quick service, especially given the Christmas and New year Bank Holidays. Very competitive pricing. Exceptionally happy with my purchase and will buy from you again.
Beautifully curated store. Surprisingly fast delivery. Wonderful, will definitely order again.
Lovely products. Really quick delivery. Very impressed.
Excellent product delivered on time and in perfect condition. Our Thomas loves it!!
I have got a swing from Mada. Not only beautiful but also a good quality product. My little one loves it. Very fast local delivery and we have been offered a help with setting it up ☺️
Wesley and George is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews