Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"Excellent service. Exactly what was ordered. Happy to recommend to friends"
"Excellent prices and excellent service. Fast delivery."
"VERY GOOD SERVICE, PROMPT DELIVERY"
"Excellent company,Service & Products"
"Excellent product for monitoring irregular heart beats and printing them out to show to doctors. Have different print out at different heart rates which is very revealing. My only concern is that it isn’t really designed to work under strong levels of exercise as it moves around, the best I have managed is a fast walk."
"I ordered my goods from Wellnostics and found the paying system easy to use. An email was sent to me regarding my order of which i recieved all in good time... excellent service."
"As a new customer I was very happy with the service when I needed to order some lancets. I was give a choice of prices and amounts and after I chose the items they arrived very quickly. Very pleased with Wellnostics. They were recommended by a friend."
"Quick delivery. Product really easy to use with clear diagrams and explanation."
"Once the order was placed I was promptly informed of the order details and the following day I received notification of posting few days later the product arrived without issues"
"good range of quality products with timely delivery and prompt communications"
"very good"
"Excellent service"
"excellent bathroom scales. very pleased with it"
"Great everything fine bit hard to follow all the paperwork. But will get there"
"Quick and efficient"
"Very good service . Product arrived within 5 days ( that included a weekend )"
"Very quick and efficient service. Product as expected. Works well."
"Absolutely amazing! As a type two diabetic on a Ketogenic diet I have to find my own means of testing ketones. So it’s great to know wellnostics exists to be able to get ketone testing products VAT free and at affordable prices."
"Product arrived in one piece and very quickly. A good service and an easy website to use."
"Item delivered quickly."