Wellnostics Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

Verified Buyer

No problems ordering and product came on time
() - Posted 1 day ago
Robert David Woodings
Verified Buyer

Purchased the GlucoRx monitoring saver kit which is excellent value containing everything you need to test and monitor your blood glucose levels. Excellent service and price from Wellnostics.
() - Posted 1 day ago
Sumear Safdar
Verified Buyer

No fuss. Ordered easily. Delivered in good time. Nothing to complain about.
Verified Buyer

My new Qardio alarm device is brilliant. It’s so convenient to carry around I can measure my blood pressure anyway a couple of times a day. It has great features to like measuring three times and taking the average. I love the graphs and charts at show how well I’m maintaining good habits.
John Moore

Excwellent Price and quick delivery, Thank you
Verified Buyer

They were out of stocks so I guess it took longer then usual (ordered Tuesday AM, received Saturday), but staffs are friendly and helpful chasing up the order from supplier. Considering it is also the best price I found, I would recommend the seller.
Verified Buyer

The stool testing kit arrived promptly, was easy to use with clear instructions.
Eileen Durrant

Easy 2 use
Sarah Nightingale
Verified Buyer

Order arrived on time, well packaged, exactly as described, and at the cheapest price on the internet, so Well Done to Wellnostics. Very pleased with the product, easy to use and connects to all my other stuff!
Darryl White
Verified Buyer

I had totally run out of my product and emailed to ask for quick despatch. The item arrived next day, and I live in north Scotland. Items were very well packed. Will definitely use this company again
Michael Vine
Verified Buyer

Just provided the service the service they said they would. Recommend anybody to use if required
Verified Buyer

My order arrived promptly, and was for the best price I could find.
Murdoch McCracken
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - very quick delivery and reasonable pricing
Will shop again
Carole Hogan
Verified Buyer

Prompt service.....and delivered exactly what was ordered.
Verified Buyer

Had the correct items in stock, which were delivered promptly. Also showed me how i could save the VAT on my purchase due to a chronic illness. Very happy with the service and would have no hesitation in recommending Wellnostics.
Verified Buyer

Excellent, easy to use website. My first order was well packed and delivered very quickly. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Keith Halstead

very good
Lee Kenknight
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Product as described and good value
Verified Buyer

The product which i was looking to buy was in the site & it made me simply buy the product because of availability.
Verified Buyer

My analogue scale arrived as stated. Used it once and the reading is far more realistic than the 2 digital scales I've wasted money on which ranged from an anorexic reading to about 7kg more than I actually weigh!!
Wellnostics is rated 4.73 based on 62 reviews