Wellnostics Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics ?

"Well done guys. I had never heard of you as a company, but you advertitised a product that I thought would be just what I needed to monitor my blood suger. It was attractively priced so I ordered. The product was delivered in just a couple of days, is of good quality, and does precisely the job I hoped it would. No complaints whatsoever. Thank you."
"Excellent service"
Verified Buyer
"Quick service for a great product - thank you"
Verified Buyer
"Great product(GlucoRx Nexus blood glucose monitor) Easy ordering , speedy delivery. Good communication . Will use again"
"Easy to place an order and good received in good time intact"
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Reasonable prices. Good quality products."
Ioana Vasluianu
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived really fast and all the products are high quality. Would recomend!"
Azmat Javed
"Very good"
Chrystopher Burton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use right out of the box. Ideal for what we want, an accurate, low cost, convenient BP monitor."
K B Vickers
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly no fuss ordering"
Wilma Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and value for money. Lancettes and test strips were not allowed to be prescribed a few years ago and so it was lovely to be able to buy a blood testing kit, allowing daily testing. Thank you."
"Good prices and excellent service."
"Competitive prices and good service = one satisfied customer."
Julie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt efficient service won’t hesitate to use again.also got family member using too.even had courtesy call to check I had received and was happy with my purchases.and if any problems just to get in touch."
() - Posted 1 month ago
"Extremely helpful and very generous in the assistance given to me with my order. I was very grateful for their help."
Maureen Walker
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service would buy from them again also great value."
Pawel Kaszubowski
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery :package arrived in excellent shape despite thousands of miles. No unnecessary email. Thank you"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Simple to make an order. Kept me up to date with my order and was delivered on time. Very pleased and will use them again."
Matt Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"I was very satisfied with the quick service and particularly the chance to get the VAT removed from the order."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Quick service at a good price."
Wellnostics is rated 4.41 based on 137 reviews