Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"I would have rated very good if two of my emails were taken serious . But I must also thank the gentleman who answered my phone call and organized my parcel for me so that I receive it the following day , the last day parcel was supposed to arrive , Thank you for that . The product is very good and I think its readings are accurate . For the price , it's worth ."
"Great service and good price."
"Fast delivery, ordered on Wednesday got it by Saturday, good quality equipment, blood glucose monitor with loads of lancets and test strips. Only downside is that I couldn’t track my order."
"Glucose testing strips received very quickly. Sensible packaging for the size of the carton."
"very impressed."
"This glucose meter arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, though there is a pack of strips included, the charge for replacement strips seems very high - equivalent price of the complete meter! It is suggested that further supplies could be ordered on prescription, but our pharmacist would be unlikely to accept this."
"Product easy to use once you get started but was hard to understand at the beginning"
"Fast dispatch. Cr*p product. Add some additional money and get a better ketone meter. A massacre everytime to need a pin prick sample. Not enough space on the ketone strips."
"Item as advertised, reasonable price and delivered on time"
"I like the product I have from Wellnostics, namely the Micro 2in1. It is small and convenient. I did have a small problem with the initial order, but that was very quickly resolved by the company. and exceeded my level of anticipated satisfaction. However, the postal time, on the test strips I ordered, can be a bit to be desired, I appreciate this was ordered on Friday, and acknowledged, just before a bank holiday weekend, The order took to the following Thursday to arrive. There is nothing on the postal package to say if this was sent first class or second. The delivery service is by far and away the weakest link in the system."
"Ordered this on the 2/5/18 when it was not received the following week I sent a email and a new one was dispatched the same day good company"
"When I placed my order it was shown as in stock, when I didn’t arrive I enquired as to it’s whereabouts and was told it was out of stock which was disappointing."
() - Posted 5 months ago
"Easy ordering process and arrived by post the following week."
() - Posted 5 months ago
"I wrote a previous review giving 1 star, due to my package going missing. Turns out it was due to Royal Mail and Wellnostics send a replacement which was received very quickly. All round happy with the service and will be ordering again."
() - Posted 6 months ago
Hi, we're really pleased your order has now arrived with you safely. We do sometimes encounter problems with our delivery partners as all online businesses do. I do thank you for your feedback, we continually learn from it.

Best wishes
"Ordered 3 products a week ago and still no delivery. I questioned this in an e-mail to them and they responded the next day say I'd receive the delivery the next day. It's now 2 days later. Disappointing that it takes so long, considering there are so many reviews stating how quickly they received their orders. Just disappointing. If it does arrive in the next 2 days I'll be requesting a refund. Order number:1000002319, if anyone actually reads these reviews. It has since been resolved and had great customer service. Would order again."
Hi there, we're really sorry you experienced a delay in order arriving. Unfortunately, we do sometimes encounter issues with some suppliers which holds up delivery times. We are aware of this issue and are working hard to remedy it so we can continue to offer great service to our valued customers. As a small growing business we very much value your feedback and learn from it.

Best wishes
"Good price, quickly delivered. Haven't had any problems with product bought."
() - Posted 8 months ago
"Prompt delivery and good product"
"Prompt delivery and good product"
() - Posted 8 months ago
"Give better review when order arrives,not arrived after 7 days hopefully soon"
() - Posted 9 months ago