Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"The products are good, the delivery service works well, the packaging is adequate, the website isn't bad. Overall I have a feeling that either the systems were not thought through properly, before implementation, or demand was much higher than anticipated and the systems creaked. I will use Wellnostics again and monitor carefully to check that the work required to upgrade the systems has been successfully completed."
"After having to complain because not received . You acted quick and received within 2 days"
"My order was not scted on for a werk till I telephoned..."
"Recieved order in good time but dissapolnted with such a short expiry date on test strips."
"I was expecting a chart to give me the readings of the monitor. However the company sent me an email with the chart which isn't very readable. Thank you."
"Disappointed in how long it took to receive my order. Only a small box of test strips. £3.29 p&p paid. Took a week to dispatch and further 3 days days to get to me. Could have got them elsewhere in 6 to 8 days and £2 cheaper (no delivery charges)"
"The instrument for want of another word has three different weight results lbs/ kgm/Stones. This is a plus and may come in handy. However the negative is as follows: You put a sticker on the glass stating to press hard on that sticker to start the weighing process. This did not happen. No matter how hard I tried it didn't start the scale working However by chance I found that slightly dropping it onto a soft carpet it starts! Strange? As regards accuracy I have nothing to test it as yet. I hope it functions well."
() - Posted 5 months ago
"A very easy site to Oder from and good prices quick delivery would have been five stars but was surprised to find batteries already installed and set up so fingers crossed haven’t been sent a faulty returned unit"
() - Posted 10 months ago
"the item was delivered within 3 days which included over the weekend. The only issue I had was the item was not quite what I thought I was orderirng. The website was not very clear ."
() - Posted 1 year ago