Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"good range of quality products with timely delivery and prompt communications"
"Recieved order in good time but dissapolnted with such a short expiry date on test strips."
"The test strips that arrived did not fit my meter. Having used the same strips across 3 different meters I thought all contour strips were the same - they're not. Wellnostics have been extremely helpful recommending which strips should work and supplying replacements. Excellent."
"This glucose meter arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, though there is a pack of strips included, the charge for replacement strips seems very high - equivalent price of the complete meter! It is suggested that further supplies could be ordered on prescription, but our pharmacist would be unlikely to accept this."
"Good service can't fault them, one thing I would improve is informing customers once the delivery has been shipped."
"Order was not completed,company did not respond to emails and phone calls. Product range and web site is good but lacking customer service."
"Fast dispatch. Cr*p product. Add some additional money and get a better ketone meter. A massacre everytime to need a pin prick sample. Not enough space on the ketone strips."
"took 3 weeks to receive by purchase and only received my purchase after asking where it was, I didn't get a reply. Will not be using this site again."
"I like the product I have from Wellnostics, namely the Micro 2in1. It is small and convenient. I did have a small problem with the initial order, but that was very quickly resolved by the company. and exceeded my level of anticipated satisfaction. However, the postal time, on the test strips I ordered, can be a bit to be desired, I appreciate this was ordered on Friday, and acknowledged, just before a bank holiday weekend, The order took to the following Thursday to arrive. There is nothing on the postal package to say if this was sent first class or second. The delivery service is by far and away the weakest link in the system."
"Placed the order had to chase was very slow and took a week. When I received the kit the lance did not work, the pipette would not function properly to take blood. I will not be using this company again poor service and poor and cheap products at the top prices."
We're sorry to hear you were not happy with your product. If you have specific issues with it please do contact us at sayhi@wellnostics.com. We are proud to be selling the products we do and would very much welcome feedback or issues you are having. In terms of the delivery time, on occasion we do rely on stock arriving with us to then send out, this can sometimes encounter delay and is something we are working on. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your feedback as a small, growing company it's very helpful.

Best wishes
"Excellent service!"
(Mrs.) - Posted 1 year ago
"Fast order process and delivery"
"This was the first time I have used Wellnostics, the next day delivery costs are not exorbitant, and i seem to recall I made my order quite late in the day but next morning I received my order. I will certainly be using Wellnostics again."
Wellnostics is rated 4.35 based on 190 reviews