Wellnostics Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics ?

Nicholas Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I like the product I have from Wellnostics, namely the Micro 2in1. It is small and convenient. I did have a small problem with the initial order, but that was very quickly resolved by the company. and exceeded my level of anticipated satisfaction. However, the postal time, on the test strips I ordered, can be a bit to be desired, I appreciate this was ordered on Friday, and acknowledged, just before a bank holiday weekend, The order took to the following Thursday to arrive. There is nothing on the postal package to say if this was sent first class or second. The delivery service is by far and away the weakest link in the system."
"Excellent service!"
(Mrs.) - Posted 9 months ago
BRIAN SHAW
Verified Buyer
"Fast order process and delivery"
Janet Murray
Verified Buyer
"This was the first time I have used Wellnostics, the next day delivery costs are not exorbitant, and i seem to recall I made my order quite late in the day but next morning I received my order. I will certainly be using Wellnostics again."
Wellnostics is rated 4.41 based on 137 reviews