Wellies and Worms Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellies and Worms

How would you rate Wellies and Worms ?

Hannah Lake
Verified Buyer
"Products arrived very quickly and were as described. Great to find a proper waterproof coat for a 1 year old."
Mike Collins
Verified Buyer
"Good product at an excellent price."
Vikki Restarick
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous super fast service, ordered Saturday morning and delivered Tuesday morning!!"
Lindsay Morrison
Verified Buyer
"The all in one ski suit was for my 3 year old grand daughter. Apparently it proved to be ideal for the skiing holiday in January."
Yasmin Harun
Verified Buyer
"Really fast delivery. Beautiful sun hats by Hatley. Would recommend."
Danielle Best
Verified Buyer
"Got a grass price for a great rain coat and arrived very quickly."
Puneeta Mongia
Verified Buyer
"No returns instructions in the parcel. Slow response to emails. Didn't refund until 20 days after parcel was signed for. They have a good range, but not sure I'd buy here again..."
Jill Jones
Verified Buyer
"Friendly telephone service and the ordered item arrived quickly and safely. Web site could do with clear directions about how to order by 'phone. (for grannies like me who do not like internet shopping)."
Donna Maxted
Verified Buyer
"This is the first bad review I have given like this, but my experience was terrible with Wellies and Worms . co. uk so I am. I selected next day delivery for a rain coat I ordered for my seven year old and paid extra money for this service, he needed the coat the next day - it was January back to school time and it was raining badly. But we didn't get it until after 7 working days. They have not refunded the cost of delivery to this date, despite my attempts and emails. Very poor experience all round."
VARUN TANRUANGPHORN
Verified Buyer
"very fast delivery. item as described. customer service promptly to help over the phone. highly recommend!"
Andrea Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have not yet had a email about my order whe I order it it said I would get my order Thursday or Friday this week and not had my order so not very happy"
Jamie Bett
Verified Buyer
"Love the coat I ordered, was exactly what I've been searching for. I've even placed another order for the next size up"
Sanita Rence
Verified Buyer
"Quite long delivery to Latvia, 10 workdays, everything else very good. Thank you."
Leigh Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, choice of courier fantastic! No problems at all. Very pleased indeed! Love my new boots!"
Susanne Simons
"very good service!"
Darren Rowe
Verified Buyer
"Difficult to write review. I looked on google for what I needed, wellies and worms came up and had what I needed for my little girls. So I ordered, and it arrived very quickly..... the fact I have nothing more to say, says its good?"
Eleonore Glendinning
Verified Buyer
"Now changing my review as I received the items- The delivery was very late, which I can understand with the Christmas/New Year rush. However, the communication from the seller was extremely poor (inexistant- no replies to phone or email) until I received my order - I then received an email confirming I had been delivered. This is unacceptable- the seller should learn that communication is key when there is a problem, otherwise you just get angry customers! This said, I received the right products and they were beautiful - hence a generous 3 stars."
Dylan Kendle
Verified Buyer
"I ordered for next day delivery. The item did not arrive the next day. The following day I emailed to enquire why it had not been delivered (4 hour response apparently) as yet I have not received a response. Then they emailed requesting a review. Here it is..."
"Order placed 28th Dec and next day delivery paid for. 9 days later still no delivery. I have tried numerous times to contact Customer Support by phone, email, Facebook and Twitter. Nobody answers the phone numbers and I have received no response on the other services. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"
Mary Bellamy
Verified Buyer
"This company is appalling. I ordered some children's winter clothing two weeks ago. The money was taken straight out of my account but I have not received the goods and all the phone numbers given on the website either don't work or calls are never answered. The email support is also never responded to. I think this website is a con and is out to take peoples money without providing the goods they are selling."
Wellies and Worms is rated 4.34 based on 146 reviews