WeightWorld UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeightWorld UK
Read WeightWorld UK Reviews

About WeightWorld UK:

We stock a wide range of weight loss products, including slimming pills, slimming patches, appetite suppressants, abdominal exercisers, leg and thigh toners and yoga equipment. You can order detox foot spas, detox wraps and also anti-wrinkle and anti-cellulite products online. Cold press masticating juicers are also a useful weight loss aid as they help to make juices with a high nutritional content for people who are dieting. We also sell apparel, including slimming body shapers, cellulite pants and maternity girdles that help to keep you in shape. All weight loss products, including our slimming pills are 100% natural and free from side effects. Choose from weight loss products like fat burners, sugar substitutes, and superfoods. If it’s weight loss products that you’re looking for, make WeightWorld your weight loss headquarters!

enquiry@weightworld.co.uk

Comfort Click Ltd
106 Lower Addiscombe Road

Tell us how WeightWorld UK made you happy
This is beyond poor customer service. No refund for wrong delivery, instead you will be billed with a huge UPS bill because of the late delivery and it does not matter if you happen to be on a business trip either. I do not recommend ordering anything via this company!
Please please please STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Ipurchased a 'foot massager' at xmas. As soon as I opened it I realised it was not as advertised so called them immediately. I felt very uneasy with that call so I photographed/ videoed the product to proof it was working & all in original packaging before sposting, which cost me £6.99 I had to chase them up 2 wks later & when I spoke with they said that the item was broke on arrival and in a disgusting state so would not refund the £69.95 for the item. When I told him I had photographic evidence & that all correspondence with the company was in emails via Pay Pal he quickly changed tact and told me they would give me a refund but only if I stopped all correspondence with Pay Pal, which I of course refused to do. Pay Pal legal team are now looking into them and I have my refund via them, but no refund of postage, despite having a email from them saying they would give me it and its also in their t&c. The product they sent was made of light plastic with no substance to it whatsoever. Terrible product. Terrible company!
WeightWorld UK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews