WeightWorld UK Reviews

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Hair&body
Vitamins & Supplements

How would you rate WeightWorld UK ?

"This is beyond poor customer service. No refund for wrong delivery, instead you will be billed with a huge UPS bill because of the late delivery and it does not matter if you happen to be on a business trip either. I do not recommend ordering anything via this company!"
"Please please please STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Ipurchased a 'foot massager' at xmas. As soon as I opened it I realised it was not as advertised so called them immediately. I felt very uneasy with that call so I photographed/ videoed the product to proof it was working & all in original packaging before sposting, which cost me £6.99 I had to chase them up 2 wks later & when I spoke with they said that the item was broke on arrival and in a disgusting state so would not refund the £69.95 for the item. When I told him I had photographic evidence & that all correspondence with the company was in emails via Pay Pal he quickly changed tact and told me they would give me a refund but only if I stopped all correspondence with Pay Pal, which I of course refused to do. Pay Pal legal team are now looking into them and I have my refund via them, but no refund of postage, despite having a email from them saying they would give me it and its also in their t&c. The product they sent was made of light plastic with no substance to it whatsoever. Terrible product. Terrible company!"
WeightWorld UK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews