Weight Loss Resources Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Weight Loss Resources

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

"Rory who responded to my phone call and my issue with the order i had made on line was very helpful and dealt with the issue thank you I really appreciated your help"
Thanks for your review Vanessa.

Apologies for the hiccup with the website but glad we got it sorted for you.

Hope you enjoy your purchase :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"Easy to use but more importantly it works. If used correctly you will see positive results. The name Weight Loss Resources should be replaced with weightlossology!"
Thanks for your review Michael!

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"I've used WLR before and always found it very effective but the mobile phone app is brilliant. Especially useful is the barcode scanner as i can scan something at work or in the kitchen without needing to remember to add it afterwards or to look up the nutritional info online. A very handy tool - and it works too! Keep up the good work."
Many thanks for your review Karen :)

Glad you are enjoying the mobile web app and barcode scanner.

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"It has taken me quite a time to learn to use the resources. Could you include a tutorial on your site giving a brief tour of the features? This would have been extremely useful for me. Now I am conversant with the features I'm really enjoying it."
Thanks for your review Raymond and the feedback on a tutorial, this is something we've got in the pipeline for the future :)

Lovely to hear that you are now enjoying wlr!

Good luck with your goals.

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"I am having more success with WLR than any slimming club. Sometimes it can be slow to input my daily diary but other wise I am very happy."
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Janet :)

It can take a little time to fill in your food diary every day, you can create plans and recipes which can speed up the input times.

Please send us a message if you would like help with this :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"It helps with calorie count and setting goals."
Thanks for your review Ilze

Good luck with reaching your weight loss goals!

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"Really brilliant website. So easy to use, very motivating and I love the food diary and goals sections. It has opened my eyes to portion control. I also love how nothing is banned."
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It really does open your eyes to portion control!

Glad you like the website :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"WLR is absolutely brilliant. I first used it about 12 years ago when you kept the food diary in a book, and it was effective then. I'd been using myFitnesspal before switching back to you, and it was pretty hopeless, mostly I think because it's not targeted to weight loss. I've also used Weight Watchers, which went well for a while, but I dislike their despotic approach in forcing people to shift to whatever their latest money-making plan is. I like the WLR challenges, I like how it syncs with my fitbit, and I like how it's UK-centric. If I need to lose a few pounds, I know that if I do WLR and log all my foods, then I'll get there - there's no 'grey areas' or possibility it won't happen, and it's great to have that kind certainty in life. Love you WLR, don't you go changing!"
Thanks for your amazing review Lisa. We're so happy that you are happy with the service we provide. We don't have any plans to change the way we work.

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"Weight Loss Resource has helped me to lose weight for the first time in years. The food diary and counting calories has been easy to complete everyday alongside any activities that I have taken part in. The site has a number of helpful resources which I have accessed for things like eating out and holidays. Counting and log calories becomes an addiction - plus I am losing weight which makes me feel happy."
"There is so much helpful information and logging the food you have, The particular brand, with the weight, gives such an accurate picture of what you are actually eating! I am losing on average 2lb per week and am very happy with that. Thank you!"
Thanks for your review Lyn :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"Easy to use and quickly gets you into using the app because of its user friendly features for calories and exercise. The only negative is that the calories on the app don’t coincide with the calories given on the machine. I use the calories from my crosstrainer as they are less than the ones given on the app. There is quite a big difference."
Hi, thanks for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that the calories on the machine are not on par with the calories quoted from the wlr exercise database. Can I ask whether you have entered your height, weight, age, sex etc into the machine as this will have an effect on the number of calories you are given.

The wlr exercise database is specific to you and therefore will be as accurate as possible without the use of a heart rate monitor.

If you need any further help with this, please let us know :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
"Always reliable and helpful. The food and exercise diary is the best produced. Other weight loss organisations frequently change their programmes and rebrand but at the end of the day it is down to eating less calories and moving more."
Thanks for your review Margaret :)

You've hit the nail on the head there - it is very much about moving more and eating less!

So glad to read that you are happy with our service!

Best wishes, Rory, Helpteam
"I’ve been with weight loss resources for a few years now, but the last year I’ve been doing a low carb diet as well as watching calories, with great success. WLR is invaluable for keeping tabs on the nutrition side of the diet as well as calories. It’s a way of life now and I don’t feel in control unless I’m using all the information available. Thank you WLR!"
Thank you for your lovely review Sue, nice to hear from a wlr veteran - glad that wlr is helping you keep tabs, and hopefully within your goal range 🏅 Yours is a great example of customising the tools to suit yourself, as you know it takes a little time to be able to do that, but is worth it.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"Great tools, especially the food log, and a wise, helpful community who want to help."
Thank you for your comments Anon, lovely to hear good things about the wlr community🤸‍♀️

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"The support is great, the advice sensible and based on sound research. But like every other diet, if you’re going to lose weight you must follow it consistently. I’m afraid I just haven’t been able to maintain the consistency, despite the kind support. I have lost weight but only 4 lbs in the 12 weeks. Better than nothing. Don’t expect this to be a quick fix."
Thanks for your review Lucy, you are right - wlr isn't a quick fix, we''re all about losing weight for the long term.

Having said that - you are being a little hard on yourself (and us!). It may seem like a long time, but you've only been with us a little over 4 weeks. You should give yourself a pat on the back for your 4lb loss 👏

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I find having the pie chart, rather unfortunate name, so I call it the ‘wheel’ it makes me balance my eating because you can see at a glance if a certain food is going to take me over the desired quota. So no food is barred but it is easy to see what would be a better choice. This is unique and that is why I find this is the best way forward for me."
🤣 I've never actually thought about the pie chart in that way - it made us all laugh - well spotted Jan. (Not sure if we'll attempt to rename - but I'll never be able to look at it again without smiling.)

Anyway, glad to hear it's working for you. Thank you very much for your lovely review, - and the smile 😁

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I’ve resisted using this platform for so long but it makes the weight loss journey a lot easier and for the first time in a long while I’m actually seeing movement on the scale"
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for your comment - and for giving wlr a go. Really happy to see it's helping - well done on your weight loss 👏

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I really only use the data recording and analysis facilities but I recognise the value of the recipes, the encouragement stories and the experience articles for those for whom these are important. I find the data recording very easy to keep up, easy to update (needs rectifying) or upload (doesn't yet exist in you database) and I find the analysis statistics and presentation perfect for my needs. I have developed my own processing system (spreadsheets, graphs, averages) to suit my own motivational characteristics and these are readily created with your output data."
Thank you very much for your informative review John. I'm intrigued by the spreadsheet system you have set up - it would be really interesting to see the what kinds of data you are surfacing if you don't mind sharing. There may be ways of making this more accessible for you and I'm pretty sure there would be other members who like to get deeper into their data 🤔

Anyway, thanks again - all the best for reaching your goals.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"Gives you all the tools you need to take control of your eating and exercise whilst still being able to cook from scratch and feed a family"
Thanks for your review Elaine, glad to hear that wlr is fitting in with family life - it's not easy being chief cook for everyone 👩‍🍳

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"The site is a great weight loss tool and allows you to be in control and supported on your own terms. You can engage as much or as little as you like so long as you do the food diary! The plans can make logging a lot quicker and the mobile 'cockpit' is very motivating! I have lost over 4 stone so far and genuinely don't believe that I could have achieved it without WLR!"
Hi Susan, thank you very much for your lovely review - and tips for other members! You're right - food diary is key to all. Glad to hear that it's going well for you, and well done on your impressive weight loss👏😁

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
PS Apologies for the tardiness of my reply - bit of a mix-up over who's checking in here during holiday period!
Weight Loss Resources is rated 4.68 based on 56 reviews