Weight Loss Resources Reviews

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

Easy helpful brilliant
Hi John,

Thank you for your review. Short but totally sweet! :)

Trudi - Help Team
Good resource. Like that fitbit sends information on exercise to it. Could be some improvements in the way you have to go back to tick a food in your favourites again in order to add it when you edit it for weight. That's the only part which is not v seamless
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

And the comments about improving the favourites functionality. I will make sure your feedback is highlighted to the Techies.

Trudi - Help Team
I have used Weight Loss Resources a number of times over the years and can honestly say that it's the only way I've found to keep control of my weight. Logging calories quickly becomes easy to do. The site is comprehensive and reliable, customer service and the WLR support team is brilliant and there are plenty of active forums offering peer group support to meet everyone's personal needs. Can't recommend it highly enough!
Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your review!

Really glad we can help you keep control of your weight.

Trudi - Help Team
Logging everything you eat enforces a discipline, which is what weight loss is all about.
It is a habit to get into, which is the same as healthy eating. I don't find the community very helpful, but maybe because I prefer to go it alone, and this works
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

Building good habits is the key isn't it?

Trudi - Help Team
Weight Loss Resources gives me complete control over my diet!
I love the fact that I can see a total break down of each food which I am eating or planning to eat - something that is very important to me and keeps me focused.
I also love the fact that there is so much to explore and so much information and so many interesting articles.
A really well thought out, well put together site!!
Wow! Thanks Jane. So happy your are loving the site and that you feel in control and focused.

Glad you find the articles interesting. They say knowledge is king don't they?

Trudi - Help Team
Love the food diary with dates and times and the food data bank is amazing. Logging everything you eat on the go too. Brillant
Hi Jacqui,

Thanks for you kind words. Logging your food in the food diary, even when you are out and about, puts you in the driving seat doesn't it?

Trudi - Help Team
I joined WLR in March 2020 on recommendation of my sister.
I've so far managed to lose just over 1stone and I lose on average 1lb per week.
I was so pleased with my weight loss that I have recommended WLR to my younger sister and a few friends.
It's very easy to follow and keep track of calorie intake and I love how I can get extra calories by logging my exercise.
Have been a SW member in the past but find WLR suits me much better.
Hi Angela,

Well done on your weight loss! A steady 1lb a week is brilliant. And thank you for recommending us to your friends. :)

Earning extra calories with exercise makes it feel even more worth it doesn't it?

Trudi - Help Team
The thinking person’s weight loss resource!
Thanks for your review Lauren!

Glad you have found it useful.

Trudi - Help Team
A no-nonsense, science rather than fads, non-restrictive, comprehensive tool for weight loss. It gives you everything you need and let’s you get on with it your way.
Hi, Thank you for your review. So happy that you found the tools helpful. We're all about helping people reach their weight loss goals in a no-nonsense, fad-free way. Best wishes, Trudi - Helpteam
It seems like a good tool if you struggle to lose weight and require the support. For me though, I really just wanted a mechanism for monitoring my calorie intake and something that would help me keep to a routine. It’s been great for that, but expensive if one does not want the full package. I think offering differently priced packages would be preferable.
Hi Carla,

I am glad the site has helped sort out your routine for you.

I will definitely pass on your comments to the development team - thank you!

Trudi - Help Team
Easy to use the website and keep track of calories etc. Worth every penny.
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your review!

Glad you found it was value for money.

Trudi - Help Team
Great tool in weight loss control. Need more live updates to keep food list up to date. We as a nation ear different now, so a lot more foods need to be added.
Hi

Many thanks for your review :)

Could I ask if there are any particular items that you feel are missing so we can pass this over to our food data team to get this added.

If you could send us an email with the details we'll certainly look into this further.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Having tried ( without any success) weight watchers and slimming world I thought I would give WLR a try. It is so easy to follow, however it would be a good idea to introduce a weight loss for menopause( I am finding it hard to lose weight) which is what I am going through just now. I take regular exercise each day but no weight loss!! I use the portion pot and a set of kitchen scales to do all my meals which is great. I am now going to do the Vega diet plan and see how that goes.
Hi Miss

Many thanks for your review!

Losing weight does seem a struggle for women once reaching menopause but recent studies conclude that the menopause itself is not the cause of weight issues. Instead, the general consensus is that piling on the pounds is due to reduced activity and a general slowing of the metabolic rate.

Let us know if you would like us to take a look at your food diary to see if we can make any suggestions :)

Our email address is: helpteam@weightlossresources.co.uk

Have a great day!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Easy to use ...finding foods and calculating calories. Very helpful staff..always there for you! I have tried everything before but this system works so well for me. I get fed up of meetings...that’s when I usually give up...but here I do everything sitting down with a nice cup of coffee. I have lost a stone in two months and have another stone to go but even when I get to my goal weight I still intend to track during my maintenance phase. Thank you for your help and encouragement!😁
Hi Dian

Many thanks for your lovely review.

What a fantastic weight loss - well done.

Keep up the good work and if you need anything along the way you know where we are :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Full of good advice and using the food and exercise trackers has proven really key to my success.
Hi Geraldine

Many thanks for your review :)

Good luck with your goals and keep up the good work!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Excellent resource to help lose weight. 13 weeks and just over 2st gone for good. Really wish I'd joined sooner!
Hi Hannah

What a great loss you've had :) Well done!

Keep up the great work :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It is all excellent, thank you. I am having great success. If I was to suggest any improvements that you could make, it would be to increase the number of recipie options for the GI diet, which is what I am on at the moment. And, when I submit a query, the answers, whilst always very clear, are very brief and probably in reality, I could do with a bit more elaboration as I am on a real learning curve on what GI is and is not. But overall, really happy with this product. I've lost a stone and I am absolutely thrilled.Thank you
Hi Gobnait

Many thanks for your review.

It's lovely to hear you are having great success with wlr!

I'll certainly pass on your feedback regarding low GI recipes and I'll ensure the team elaborate more in our responses.

Have a lovely day and if you need anything at all please let us know.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I have used Weight Loss Resources before and managed to lose weight successfully. I have used the challenges to help keep me motivated.
Hi Sarah

Thanks for your review!

The challenges are great aren't they :)

Good luck with your goals.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Just getting my head around it
Hi Sheila

Thanks for your review!

Good luck with your goals and if you need anything along the way please get in touch!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
great value for money .has helped keep me on track joined on the 5th jan.have lost 1stone 12 IB up to now thank you WLR .
Hi Christine, many thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Wow! What a great job you've done so far... :)

Keep up the great work and if you need anything along the way please let us know!

Weight Loss Resources is rated 4.69 based on 99 reviews