Weight Loss Resources Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Weight Loss Resources

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

"Really simple and easy to use. Lots of choices of foods and menus. Lots of assistance if needed. Best app I’ve used so far 👍"
Thank you very much for your lovely review. Really happy you're enjoying the wlr web app - I'll pass your kind comment onto our dev team, they'll appreciate it 😁

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I feel there should be a board for people with over four stone to lose as I find it provides more for people already at target or who have very little to lose. I often find it quite intimidating to post on the boards as many of the old regulars seem to know it all and give their advice in a very holier than thou way. I refuse to participate on the boards because of this ."
Thank you for the feedback Jennifer, it's really good to have insights like yours as to how people may feel about advice given on the boards from 'those who have done it'.

I think it's a great idea to have a board for people who are in the earlier stages of their weight loss and/or want to lose a lot of weight. The team here will have a think about what might be a good way to do that, and we'll get something sorted for next week.

Thanks again for your insight,
Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I have used WLR before and managed to get my weight into the correct range for me. Then I decided to go it alone - big mistake! I started using the WLR system again five weeks ago to capture all of my food and exercise and have lost 10lb. I am a fair way off my target weight yet, but feel that with the assistance of WLR I will get there. Then, I will be staying with the plan to help me maintain for sure."
Thanks for your comments John, I think a lot of people share your experience of needing to continue keeping an eye on calories in calories out after they have reached their goal weight. Especially for the first 12 months or so - even if not on an every single day basis. (As a maintainer of over 15 years, I can tell you that it get's much easier as your body and mind fully adjust, but it does take time.)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"Excellent for information regarding losing weight, getting fit, diets, etc. Also invaluable for advice when you run out of ideas or become demotivated. Regular challenges and a great community. It can be used as much or as little as you like."
Thanks for your review Lesley, good to know you are finding the resources and community helpful - keeping the motivation going can be one of the hardest things, so we'll try to keep on finding ways to help with that :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"Easy to manage website with the vast majority of foods calorific value already loaded into the system, only diet that works for me."
Thanks for your comments Stacey, happy to hear wlr is working for you :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"WLR works. It has a truly excellent database of foods, the ability to set up plans of regular food and exercise to make logging easy. The community is very supportive and the Help Team are brilliant. I’m here for the long term now."
Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review Sharyn, really happy to hear that wlr is working for you. Will pass on your comment about the food database to the foodies, they will appreciate it :)

Best wishes, Tracey - helpteam
"Easy to use but would be so much better if it was on an app. A bit annoying having to find the plan you're using from the list when you want to add food"
Thank you for your feedback Wendy, we do have some work in progress on the 'app' side of things - though we will be sticking to the web app, as things progress wlr will provide a more traditional app-like experience - hopefully to the point where there will be no noticeable difference. I've noted your comment re when you are using a diet plan - hopefully we'll be able to find a way to make this a bit slicker in the not too distant future :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I have been a member for most of the past 15 years, only leaving a couple of times when I had so much going on that I wasn't using the site enough. The site is really easy to use and the database is extensive. The information on nutrition is excellent. The forum boards are good to read although Off Topic is not as interesting as it was some 10/12 years ago and I no longer post. All in all very good and I shall continue to use unless anything untoward happens 🙂"
Thank you very much for your supportive review Suzan, and for being a longstanding member and one of wlr's pioneers! Hopefully the OT board will regain your interest once all the brxt stuff is sorted :)

Thanks again and best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"Hi I just started using WLR a few weeks ago and I am very impressed with their diet programme,I've manged to lose weight in a matter of weeks that I couldn't do on another diet site ,I have tried a few diffirent diet programmes and I find that WLR is best for me x"
Thank you for your feedback Jean, really glad to hear that wlr is helping you. Well done on your weight loss, I hope that wlr continues to help you reach your goal.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam.
"excellent site - gets you thinking about your food"
Thank you for your comment Michael.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I love the simplicity of the Weight Loss Resources approach, I just record everything I eat from the comprehensive food and recipe databases and earn extra calories via my Fitbit. It couldn’t be easier. It’s a bonus that the food database is British not American, so far everything I’ve eaten I’ve found on the list. I didn’t particularly want to change my diet as I cook from fresh every day and don’t often eat convenience food so I just weigh what I eat so I can record the calories accurately. It’s worked for me I’ve lost a steady 1lb a week since starting and I love the stats and nutritional visuals which help to make a healthy diet"
Thank you very much for your review Karen, it's really helpful that you've gone into detail on how you use wlr - and well done on your weight loss :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"Have struggled to lose weight with other plans but this one has worked really well for me."
Thanks for sharing Julie, happy to hear that using wlr is working for you :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I really like the weight tracking page as the graph is extremely motivational for me"
Thank you for posting Laura, you must have a nice downward line - good to hear :)

Best wishes - Tracey, Helpteam
"Helpful knowing calorie allowance, what has been used and earned through exercise."
Thanks for your comment Valerie, glad you're finding tracking calories in and out helpful - and hopefully motivational!

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I really likey new routine of the daily diary, makes the process more enjoyable and satisfies my obsessional tendencies. Thanks for making it easy to keep track. The bank of recipies are so useful."
Thank you for taking the time out of your bank holiday weekend to comment Maggie. Glad to hear you are finding the diary and recipes useful.

"Excellent"
Thank you Lyn.
"Great support wouldn't be able to loose weight without WLR"
Thank you for sharing your thoughts Nicole, support is one of the less visible aspects to those who don't know wlr so it's great that you highlighted it :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"I started with weight loss resources on the 7th January weighing 12stone 5pounds I am now at a weight that I am very happy with 9stone 13pounds and I would like to lose another 7pounds so I am very very happy with your service and great advice. Thank you"
Wow! Well done on your impressive weight loss Susan, and thank you for sharing. Best of luck with the 7lbs!

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"WLR was excellent with so many useful tips on the forum and easy to use adding food and activities etc. Unfortunately I was unable to keep at it but hope to return"
Thanks for your recommendation Anne. Life gets in the way sometimes but we hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
"App and website are great for tracking my calories. Have become much more conscious of what I eat."
Thanks for your comments Nick, being conscious is a major part of the battle :)

Best wishes, Tracey - wlr helpteam