Weight Loss Resources Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weight Loss Resources
Read Weight Loss Resources Reviews

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

For anyone looking to loose weight the calorie way - this is the diet for you. Staff are very helpful and get back to you quickly and the site is user friendly and easy to navigate. I’ve not been as strict with myself as I should have been but I’m just getting started on the drop a jean size challenge 😊
Hi Vicky

Don't be so hard on yourself your doing amazing and we all have to start somewhere its the starting that counts :)

Best wishes

Alan

Helpteam
I have used Weight Loss Resources for many years. I find it helps me retain control of my eating and also gives me a good balance of diet and exercise.

I dip into it as and when I need to, I can add my own recipes and the immediate calorie change can help me make subtle changes to keep them healthy. I love the graph as a visual pick me up when I've had a bad week, seeking how well I've done overall gets me back on track.

I love the way my daily calorie allowance changes as I loose weight, this is excellent to assist is scaling down portions as I loose the weight, this is a minimal change every time which is hardly noticeable. Changing to a maintenance week from time to time is also a great tool.
I find the logging of food easy, so keeping track each day is easy. Looking up some of the recipes and meal ideas a little tricky but that could be me!
Hi Robert,

I always find the easier something is to do the better it works.
From your review, it seems you agree :)

If you need any assistance with the meal ideas or recipes you can always contact us at the helpteam by phone or text.
We are more than happy to make this part as easy as the rest of the site.

Best wishes

Alan

Helpteam
I never had a weight problem until I hit the menopause and I always had a pretty good idea about healthy food but using the daily diary - and absolutely NOT cheating - made it obvious where hidden “naughty” calories can be found. Being able to log exercise also encourages you to be more active. There is no magic bullet with weight loss but WLR really concentrates the mind and keeps you on track. I’m losing a small but steady amount of weight and I’m determined to keep going.
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your review.

I wish there was a magic bullet! But you are right, working out where extra calories are coming from and being a bit more active are the key to weight loss. So glad we could help you keep on track. Good luck with reaching your goal!

Trudi - Help Team
Really keeps me on track.
Hi Anne,

Really glad we can help you stay on track :)

Trudi - Help Team
I'm very happy with this weight loss app. It has helped me focus on what i need to do, and just at a press of a button i can record my calories.Very easy and straight forward.
Hi Mandy,

Really pleased that you are so happy with wlr and that you're finding it straight forward. :)

Trudi - Help Team
I am so grateful that I took the step to join again (almost 15 years after the first time.) The basic tools are great, the linkage with my Fitbit really is a great thing, and the message boards provide the support I most need for sticking with this (and realizing that I am not alone. Weight loss is happening much faster than I expected or hoped, but I don't mind that!
Hi Kris,

Thanks for your review and great news on your weight loss! Well done :)

I love that wlr links with my FitBit and linking to other trackers is in development as I type :)

Trudi - Help Team
Stumbled on this site and have not looked back. Lifetime of diets and groups but this site gives you the best from the rest. First time I've not felt deprived or guilty. Excellent resources
Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for your review!

I am so pleased that you haven't felt deprived or guilty. Those emotions can just send you into a downward spiral can't they?

Trudi- Help Team
This is a clear, down to earth website that is genuinely helpful and motivating - turns out that to lose weight, you really do need to think about it properly and to keep track of exactly what you eat! Very pleased with my results.
Hi Jennie,

Thank you for your review and I am so happy you are pleased with your results. Tracking what you eat is the best way to make small changes and see the weight come off isn't it?

Trudi - Help Team
WLR works for me. It is easy to get into the habit of logging every calorie and far from making me feel deprived it makes me make better decisions in my choice of food. I have been able to decide how much weight I want to lose each week and feel very much in control. I enjoy the challenges such as the walking challenge and have clocked up 80 miles over the last couple of months. It is a change of mindset as well as a new way of life that I have developed. I am very grateful. The team are also very helpful and the community of WLR also offer any support that you need.
Hi Anne,

I am so pleased you found the team and community so supportive. And, you have absolutely hit the nail on the head - losing weight is about mindset and choices. :)

Trudi - Help Team
WLR is a excellent programme for anyone that needs help to lose weight. it guides encourages and motivates with loads of advice on how to attain your goal.

Brian
Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for your review. :)

I'm really pleased you found the site so useful.

Trudi- Help Team
I have used WLR for several years, returning each time my weight crept and stayed up. Sometimes I only needed to use it again for a few weeks. I like the way it enables me to balance food intake against exercise. The forums have been encouraging at times, likewise the small articles about research into food and motivation. I could almost manage on my own, but have recognised that formally logging what I eat and having a graph of my weight - encourages me to exercise a bit more, eat a bit less - and it works!
Hi Anne,

So glad we have been able to help you stay in control of your weight. Thank you so much for your review. :)

Trudi - Help Team
Weight Loss Resources make it very easy to monitor ones daily input and weekly weight loss.
It also gives one a greater understanding of the need for balance of calories supported by exercise to achieve weight loss.
Hi,

So pleased you find that using wlr has helped you get to grips with calories and exercise to help you with your weight loss. :)

Trudi - Help Team
First class aid to reduce your weight, easy to use, lots of advice and access to a great food and exercise monitor/diary.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your kind words and I love that you are finding the site easy to use and are finding the advice useful. :)

Easy helpful brilliant
Hi John,

Thank you for your review. Short but totally sweet! :)

Trudi - Help Team
Good resource. Like that fitbit sends information on exercise to it. Could be some improvements in the way you have to go back to tick a food in your favourites again in order to add it when you edit it for weight. That's the only part which is not v seamless
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

And the comments about improving the favourites functionality. I will make sure your feedback is highlighted to the Techies.

Trudi - Help Team
I have used Weight Loss Resources a number of times over the years and can honestly say that it's the only way I've found to keep control of my weight. Logging calories quickly becomes easy to do. The site is comprehensive and reliable, customer service and the WLR support team is brilliant and there are plenty of active forums offering peer group support to meet everyone's personal needs. Can't recommend it highly enough!
Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your review!

Really glad we can help you keep control of your weight.

Trudi - Help Team
Logging everything you eat enforces a discipline, which is what weight loss is all about.
It is a habit to get into, which is the same as healthy eating. I don't find the community very helpful, but maybe because I prefer to go it alone, and this works
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

Building good habits is the key isn't it?

Trudi - Help Team
Weight Loss Resources gives me complete control over my diet!
I love the fact that I can see a total break down of each food which I am eating or planning to eat - something that is very important to me and keeps me focused.
I also love the fact that there is so much to explore and so much information and so many interesting articles.
A really well thought out, well put together site!!
Wow! Thanks Jane. So happy your are loving the site and that you feel in control and focused.

Glad you find the articles interesting. They say knowledge is king don't they?

Trudi - Help Team
Love the food diary with dates and times and the food data bank is amazing. Logging everything you eat on the go too. Brillant
Hi Jacqui,

Thanks for you kind words. Logging your food in the food diary, even when you are out and about, puts you in the driving seat doesn't it?

Weight Loss Resources is rated 4.72 based on 113 reviews