We Gym Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Gym
Read We Gym Reviews

About We Gym:

Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how We Gym made you happy
WeGym offer excellent personal training and great value for money. Joshy, the founder, is totally committed to making sure everyone gets what they need from their training and his personal touch really sets WeGym apart from its competitors. As a trainer, Joshy inspires confidence from his clients because he is clearly very knowledgeable about the science behind his work and he adapts the sessions to match your goals. He’s also great fun and knows how to keep morale high during hard work! I’ve been a WeGym client since September 2018 - it has changed my life!
I'm absolutely loving WeGym! I'm a month in, and not only is my PT fantastic (I actually find myself looking forward to sessions which is unheard of for me!), but Joshy is great at communicating about anything to do with the service and package etc.

Already recommended to lots of friends!
Just say yes to WeGym, the whole concept is great. From the word go, I've been ridiculously impressed. Josh took time to understand my personal goals/fears to pair me up with my trainer Ed. As a serial exercise/gym/general-movement-phobe this is the only thing that's ever worked to get me active and have a better relationship with exercise. I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks but it's already changed my life!
The team at Wegym has been awesome. The customer service is flexible and personal. Joshy and his team has been great at helping me out with selecting the right PT to suit my exact needs. Keji, our PT, has been incredible in pushing us to our training limits!

Highly recommended!
I have been using WeGym for a month now and I couldn't be happier with it. When I met my PT we immediately worked out what I needed and got to work. The workouts are original, tough and well thought out. By far the best part of WeGym is the convenience. I now have to just walk outside my front door and the gym session is right there. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone
After 2 years in which I barely exercised following an injury, I really needed to start training again, but just the thought of that was daunting since I always felt a bit uncomfortable going to the gym by myself. Finding WeGym, though, made the decision of starting exercising again easy and as the idea seemed interesting, I was more than ready to give it a try, even if I was not sure what to expect. And I'm so happy I did!!
I've been training with Jay for a couple months now, and since the first day, all my non-expectations have gone out the window. Jay is amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and always ready to push me to work harder every single day we train. He actually makes me crave the exercise and the training days are now 2 of the highlights of my week :)
I couldn't be happier with the service nor the experience than what I am now, so please don't change!! (unless is for the better, ofc :P)
By asking me what my goals were and what I wanted to achieve, and then putting me in touch with an amazing trainer who is attentive and takes the time to explain how my body is working, and also giving me an extra push/support when I need it. I’d lost a lot of weight and wanted to tone&shape up, in the 2-3 months that I’ve been training with Jay I’ve had multiple comments on how I’m shaping out and it’s all thanks to WeGym😊❤️
Wegym helped me through a very difficult period in my life! I never really paid much attention to my physical and mental health (my responsibility) but after meeeting Josh and the wegym family I have been able to get a consistent gym routine going, healthy diet and met some amazing people!

What may seem like just a fitness company from the outside - what you truly find is a close community of people helping one another to live a healthier life!

Thank you to the wegym team!
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but the team at weGym are top quality. I have tried lots of different personal training options but never got such good quality for money. Highly recommended
Awesome trainers, flexible and easy to use. Couldn’t recommend it more 💪🏽
LOVED the session. Wasn't sure about it before booking as am a little shy but their customer support (Alan I think?) was amazing an the trainer was even better at making me feel comfortable. I am now fitter and have new friends, will keep booking :)
Joining wegym has been the best decision I have ever made! trainers are really attentive to my needs and go far and beyond to help me achieve my goals.
Love how easy WeGym is to use and how I can find trainers to work around my schedule and goals. Already seeing great results just three weeks into making this a regular habit
Great service and friendly staff. Amazing atmosphere. After giving birth a year ago and going on different diet with very little result and discovering Wegym has totally changed my life and the sessions are fun. Learned lots of healthy tips and workout that suit my body type. Totally recommend Wegym.
WeGym has seriously kicked me into shape, highly recommended. Great training sessions and also diet advice.
The WeGym trainers know how to pack a punch in terms of a workout. If you want to figure out creative, fast ways to get in shape - WeGym is your ticket!

And it’s insanely convenient 🙌🏼
Super workouts! Fits my busy lifestyle perfectly, because of how efficient it is. 👌🏻
WeGym made me healthy ❤️ Thanks for giving me the motivation ans accountability to keep going
Since I've started (2 months ago), I've lost 5kg! And I'm not ready to stop!
I've been training with WeGym for 1 month.

My personal trainer helped me to be fit for my boxing fight!

He was so helpful regarding the exercises, the motivation and also with the diet. I'm now more than ready to fight.

I recommend without hesitation!
We Gym is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews