We Gym Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Gym
Read We Gym Reviews

About We Gym:

Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how We Gym made you happy
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with WeGym. I had specific weight and fitness goals I wanted to achieve and was able to get a trainer who understood what I needed and helped me achieve it. Raymond has been a fantastic trainer, he has not just provided me with expertise during my training sessions but provided me with tools, tips and instructions that I can use outside the sessions. The experience has been excellent, the flexibility to arrange training sessions close to where I live and in line with my schedule has made getting fit an achievable goal. I would highly recommend Raymond and WeGym.
I really enjoyed a series of HiiT classes with WeGym. It was my first time trying it and I definitely felt the effects in the days after. Will definitely carry on with it.
Never done HIIT before, it was intense yet friendly. Just what I needed as a newbie.
We Gym has been AMAZING for me - I've been doing it for a few months now, working with Oliver who is such a thoughtful, great trainer who has been really helping me to progress. I don't know why I didn't start sooner! The sessions are affordable, convenient (Oliver meets me in the park next to my house!) and it's been hugely positive and worthwhile for me. Big big thank you to you guys for providing such an amazing service :)
Highly recommend Eloise! It was really convenient meeting her during lunchtime and she came up with multiple variants of exercises for our group. Workout was enjoyable to follow but also challenging.
Eloise was great, super friendly and a fantastic PT. There was always a good variety in the workout. I would highly recommend WeGym.
Eloise is a great trainer and we had so much fun training with her as a group! The sessions were always different, fun and well thought through. Eloise was very professional but personable at the same time.
Convenience is We Gym's main perk - it's so easy to book up, meet and do a HIIT session somewhere close to you! Doing it as part of team was great, Eloise was really great with the workout she gave us. 10/10.
Eloise is a fantastic instructor and the sessions were so much fun!
Great sessions, definitely helped with my fitness.
I really enjoyed our WeGym team sessions. Eloise is a great trainer and the sessions were always fun, but challenging at the same time! Everything worked super smoothly and I had a lot of fun training with my colleagues at the end of the working day. Would definitely recommend!
Really enjoyed our sessions with Eloise! Was such a good experience and she really put us to the test with new challenges and team exercises. She was also very helpful in offering to send recipes/different routine workouts outside of our sessions. Would definitely recommend!
Eloise was great fun to train with, really easy going. Provided great advice and exercises I can do at home. The session was fun and suitable for all ranges of experience. I felt the burn! Would recommend!!
Really enjoyed our office WeGym sessions with Eloise! The experience was seamless, easy to follow and fit perfectly into our hectic calendars. Perfect for quick but effective workouts during lunchtime and was great to learn new routines that can be adapted to all levels. Would highly recommend!
Deiby was a fantastic coach and a very encouraging figure. He helped our group through the exercises and was super accommodating to all levels of attendees.
We really enjoyed the team sessions from WeGym! The instructor was supportive and organized, always arriving on time. It was helpful to learn new routines that we could also practice outside of the sessions. The music was also very motivating!
WeGym sessions were great! The trainer always made sure to attend to different fitness levels in our group. The routines were still challenging and fun. Overall it was a great opportunity for us as colleagues to bond!
Training has been really positive and motivating!
WeGym has been such an amazing experience for me. I have to say a huge thank you to Cristina, who has helped me so much the past few months. She is a real inspiration and so approachable. I couldn’t have asked for a better trainer! She personalised a plan that worked for me, and my busy work schedule. She was always so lovely and I looked forward to every session with her. So, thank you Cristina 🍏 & WeGym xoxo
Due to age and various related issues, I was not really ready to take on training, but Andrei is gently but relentlessly getting me to do much more than I thought I could and is very flexible in accommodating my hectic timetable at short notice. All this at a reasonable price with excellent client service from Alann.
We Gym is rated 4.95 based on 99 reviews