We Gym Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Gym
Read We Gym Reviews

About We Gym:

Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how We Gym made you happy
Great sessions, definitely helped with my fitness.
I really enjoyed our WeGym team sessions. Eloise is a great trainer and the sessions were always fun, but challenging at the same time! Everything worked super smoothly and I had a lot of fun training with my colleagues at the end of the working day. Would definitely recommend!
Really enjoyed our sessions with Eloise! Was such a good experience and she really put us to the test with new challenges and team exercises. She was also very helpful in offering to send recipes/different routine workouts outside of our sessions. Would definitely recommend!
Eloise was great fun to train with, really easy going.
Provided great advice and exercises I can do at home.

The session was fun and suitable for all ranges of experience.
I felt the burn!

Would recommend!!
Really enjoyed our office WeGym sessions with Eloise! The experience was seamless, easy to follow and fit perfectly into our hectic calendars. Perfect for quick but effective workouts during lunchtime and was great to learn new routines that can be adapted to all levels.

Would highly recommend!
Deiby was a fantastic coach and a very encouraging figure. He helped our group through the exercises and was super accommodating to all levels of attendees.
We really enjoyed the team sessions from WeGym! The instructor was supportive and organized, always arriving on time. It was helpful to learn new routines that we could also practice outside of the sessions. The music was also very motivating!
WeGym sessions were great! The trainer always made sure to attend to different fitness levels in our group. The routines were still challenging and fun. Overall it was a great opportunity for us as colleagues to bond!
Training has been really positive and motivating!
WeGym has been such an amazing experience for me. I have to say a huge thank you to Cristina, who has helped me so much the past few months. She is a real inspiration and so approachable. I couldn’t have asked for a better trainer! She personalised a plan that worked for me, and my busy work schedule. She was always so lovely and I looked forward to every session with her. So, thank you Cristina 🍏 & WeGym xoxo
Due to age and various related issues, I was not really ready to take on training, but Andrei is gently but relentlessly getting me to do much more than I thought I could and is very flexible in accommodating my hectic timetable at short notice. All this at a reasonable price with excellent client service from Alann.
Josh has been really great at delivering an amazing personalised program for me. He works so well around my busy schedule and is always willing to go the extra mile to help me reach my goals. He is really easy to get along with and a lovely person to get to know. He has made me feel really comfortable training and I have become more confident about my body and health. Thank you!
I discovered Wegym as I was in the search for a personal trainer on the web. I've only been getting stronger and fitter since I joined.
They offer an awesome client service, very personalized. They have been giving me so much usefull information that made me understand my own physical capabilities and how should I implement nutrition on my day-to-day life to get to my fitness goals. I'm really looking forward to keep this progress going and to see all the results.
I have just recently started with Wegym and their online plan. So far it's been a great experience, it is all very personalized to your likes and dislikes when it comes to training, which for me is important as I tend to get bored quite quickly with the same process over and over again.

I have also recently started implementing some recipes from their meal PDF's and been very impressed with the variation and that most are very quick and easy to do, with not many ingredients. I find a lot fo the cook books and guides out there require 15+ ingredients and over an hour cooking time, which can be difficult.

Overall impressed so far and looking forward to seeing how I progress over the next few months
We gym is great for people who need flexible sessions. It’s a really personalized company with quick responses when needed. I would highly recommend Cristina 🍏 as a trainer who specializes in women’s fitness. She is so approachable and fun, and completely gets the issues women have with body image. I also had an operation and she tailored my sessions to help recovery and make my knee stronger. All my sessions were challenging but achievable so you walk away feeling proud. Thank you so much Cristina for being awesome! I will miss you in Canada.
I felt a little out of my comfort zone when I first started looking for a personal trainer however WeGym and their team have been friendly, non judgmental and informative.

They have been supportive throughout every step and have successfully matched me with the perfect PT for me.

This is one of the most affordable companies I have come across when doing my research and that definitely influenced my decision. Plus, who doesn't like to save money eh?

Overall, I'm so glad I've started my journey with them and getting closer to goals every week thanks to my PT, his advice and fun/engaging sessions.

Definitely recommend!
I randomly came across WeGym when looking for affordable PTs online and I don't regret joining them for a minute. I have been training with Jay for 6 months and every session has been a blast. He pushes me to get results and has always been accomodating to my chaotic schedule. I have lost 12kg, my body finally has some shape and my health has massively improved. Thank you so much guys!!!
I randomly came across WeGym online when searching for affordable trainers and it was the best find ever! I have been training with Jay for 6 months and every session has always been brilliant fun. He pushes me to get results and has been accommodating to my chaotic schedule. I've shed over 12kg, my body finally has some shape and my health is massively improved. Yaaaaay, Thanks guys!!!
My personal trainer was superman Jay. He has been absolutely amazing. Within 3 months of training with him, I’ve lost a stone. I have learnt so much, and had so much fun training. I’d recommend Jay if your looking for someone who really cares about your goals, checks up on how you do on days off, and provides brilliant nutritional info.
I've had Keji as my trainer for the last few months in the run up to my wedding. She has been fabulous- kept me motivated, helped me to improve my diet as well as making me work hard during the sessions (sometimes it was even fun!). Could not recommend more highly. The booking process is really simple and the price is great deal.
We Gym is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews