Wedding Dress Online Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wedding Dress Online Shop

How would you rate Wedding Dress Online Shop?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wedding Dress Online Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am THRILLED with this BEAUTIFUL dress! When ordering it, I was nervous, of course, thinking of all the things that could go wrong and my wedding is only two months away - BUT, NO! I couldn't be happier . . . the dress arrived way ahead of the expected time, the color is wonderful, the workmanship is exquisite and it perfectly fits!! The picture on the website really just doesn't quite do it justice . . . It’s even finer than that. If this is the type dress you're looking for, you won't be disappointed!"
Wedding Dress Online Shop is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews