Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
Saved about 30 quid a month after the subscription fee! It's been so great you honestly can't beat 10% cashback on everything. Those complaining about the fee don't realise they can use this service to make money I guess. That's what it'd for. Legitimate service.
I've signed up 3 times & cancelled twice (because I wasn, t using it). I can, t understand all the complaints?? It clearly states you get the money off your next purchase & that it cost £15 a month (which you can claim back monthly on a purchase). I have saved hundreds on items I was going to buy anyway especially on ebay. The Argos gift card offer of £100 costs only £80 which is a bargain.
Once you get the hang of this to use the savings company it is amazing. I save so much money. You just have to remember to buy one thing a month to get your subscription money back. Really easy to get the cash back and the gift cards are an additional bonus.
If you don’t know what you’re signing up for you’re an idiot. If you’re unaware of the monthly charge for months or years then you must have too much money. Made hundreds from them in a couple of years. (Probably at the expense of those who don’t read the contract 😀.)
Completesave.co.uk and mytimerewards.co.uk are online discount retailers. Usually for £15 per month. They are usually started by making an online payment of some kind ie PapaJohns, Trainline, Argos etc which asks if you want a discount. By ticking or unticking a box you get the discount but in the background will sign you up for the £15 per month but the £15 won't start charging you till the next month. Its simple to fix. First contact your bank who can stop any other transactions to the retailer and then contact completesave via email or phone number (obtained on their website). So long as you havent used the discount facility after the initial transaction then completesave can usually refund you in full. Please note it is always the previous month almost to the day when the first £15 comes off is what triggered it. So if you have seen complete save in 15May then look at your statement for roughly the same date in Apr and you will often see the online payment that started it. Always check your bank statements on a regular basis for unusual activity. Also please contact your bank to have them stop any future dated payments if you do not wish to be charged again.
You know what, when i initially signed up I was dubious and can understand why there are so many bad reviews below. The simple truth is people saw the £16 cash back and clicked without actually reading what they were sihning up for. Whilst sympathetic, its really their own fault for thinking they were getting something for nothing. In all honesty, I absolutly love this service. That is not to say it has been seamless but all in all I have found complete cashback to be both straight forward and through it i have recouped over £200 in cash back. I can see many people complain about the £15 debit, but they give you a £15 cash monthy bonus so the cost is negliable for the savings made. I would really recommend.
love it not a scam
I signed in to Complete Savings buying a train ticket from Greater Anglia. Basically you pay £15 a month and you get back: £15 worth of a Monthly Bonus, which in my case is a voucher to be used solely in Greater Anglia and so far I used each month, plus 10% cashback from retailers (we use Dunelm, MADE.COM, Clinique, Fat Face, Joules, B&Q and eBay quite often. There are many more as well), even if you buy clearance or sale discounted products. With the discount we are getting average £35 cashback every month. Sometimes they take a little bit long to give the cash back, but no more than 3 weeks, and sometimes if a purchase was not registered automatically you need to send them a mail with the receipt. But it always works. For us, this saves us with no effort £35 per month (the train voucher pays for the £15 to be payed each month). If you are a bigger retailer consumer, you can get even much more than that as cashback. I don't know why so many negative reviews, as when you sign in, it clearly says that you will pay £15 each month from the second month or you can cancel suscription anytime for free. Surely people make negative reviews to get an extra benefit (I find that quite annoying)
If you read the rules, before you sign up, and know what your signing up for, you can make good money from Complete Savings! Yes, you have a £15 monthly subscription, BUT, you only have to remember to spend a £1 on somewhere like eBay, to get the £15 refunded each month! The benefits 10% off eBay, Argos etc. I even got 10% off a full flight value, not just the 'pre-tax' value! Currently, I have paid them £75 and received back £171.50!
I regularly use complete savings for train tickets and online purchases and i receive cashback for doing so. I get charged £15 a month but receive this back with the monthly bonus offer. I think if you make sure you receive the monthly bonus and are a savy shopper this is a good website to use.
Spent over 2,500 GBP at the end of November 2019. All transactions are tracked successfully. Cashback is is pending status for more than 30 days, yet complete savings claim payment will be sent within 30 days? It's now 6 weeks since the transactions. Still waiting for cashback... So not good
Random £15 taken from my account never heard of this company before robbery
Hello Anonymous, Complete Savings is an online programme ideal for people who shop regularly over the internet. Members can claim an initial cashback reward as well as monthly rewards, 20% off popular gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk. The only way a consumer can become a Complete Savings member is to manually enter their details into the Complete Savings signup form, provide authorisation to be charged the monthly membership fee and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the programme. Our records show that you telephoned our customer service centre on 15 March 2021 at which time you were provided with details on how and when you signed up for Complete Savings and you were provided with a resolution to your query. We hope this message and your interaction with our customer service centre addressed your concern and resolved this matter for you. Kind regards, Complete Savings
Taking money from my account sometimes twice a month!!! Without signing to this. Hsbc cant do nothing so because of this scammers i have to change my bank account!! Dont have an account number sent all the details by email to delete my recurring payment and keep saying cant find me . But they can take the money!! Really can no one do something about this?? Is impossible to steal from people like that. ! Never signed for this dont have any agreement or account number on any email i have so where did you came from?? Stealing card details and get away with this?!? How is this possible in the Uk of 2021 where all the time you are verified by frauds investigators Edit Delete Share
Hello Cristian, We sent you an email today with full details on how and when you signed up for the Complete Savings programme. That email includes a resolution to your query. We hope this message and the email we sent to you addresses your concern and resolves this matter for you. If you need further assistance, you can easily contact us in either of the following ways: Free telephone from within the UK: 0800 389 6960 Email: customerservice@completesavings.co.uk Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. Kind regards, Complete Savings
I noticed that complete savings had taken £15 from my account . When i looked on the net to find out who this body was , Neither myself nor my wife recall ever having heard of them . I sent them an email asking who signed up and through which retailer etc . I also gave my bank account number and sort code . They responded with (we could not find your account and could i send them my account details so that they might assist ) . I responded with the fact that I had already sent them my details and suggested it was strange that they could not find my account , but seemed to be able to find my bank account to relieve me of monies . Having read an article on WHICH , which stated that complete savings claimed that they sent all new clients 5 emails during the first month to verify membership https://www.which.co.uk/news/2017/10/beware-costly-online-cashback-schemes/. I checked both my and my wife's emails for any communication re the account and there was none whatsoever (liars). have emailed them several times recently but got no response
Scammers. If complete savings don't like the amount of money that you earn in cashback (anything between £100 - £250), they will find any excuse not to pay you what is owed to you. For example, Complete Savings will find an excuse not to pay you, once you meet all of their criteria that means that you should be paid the cashback, they will find a completely different excuse not to pay you the cashback. Complete Scammers. They send you on a wild goose chase so that they never have to pay you the cashback that is owed to you. With every excuse not to pay you, they state T&Cs. Complete Savings have hundreds of get out clause's in their T&Cs. Complete Savings is the perfect example of modern day scammers. They even steal your financial information that is saved in your browser. Don't touch this Scamming company with a barge pole unless you want you hard earned cash stolen by them. For cashback, stick with TopCashBack and quidco. They pay far less percentage but are honest Companies. Let's face the fact's, most cashback companies pay far less than 10%. Complete Savings, if not stealing your financial information from within your browser, they simply entice you with a fake 10% cashback of up to £250 per month. Complete Savings 10% cashback only truly applies up to £100 per month. Any earnings over that and you can kiss your money goodbye.
These scammers have been taking €15.00 a month out of my account for the last 3 years when I purchased tickets on Ticket Master, I'm more annoyed with myself for not noticing it until now (I always thought it was some sort of bank charge) There is zero transparency, I obviously seen some discount link when purchasing tickets and didn't read the small print (who does) They should have at very least sent me an invoice or receipt each month (legally they should have) as they could send me my cancelation confirmation and had my email address? I can not believe how all these recognized companies would associate themselves with these con artists, just look at the reviews on line and thousands of people they have scammed money from. (and continue to)
Total lack of Transparency. I will be bringing this to the attention of UK trading standards and national press. Debenhams facilitated this as a saving scheme, which I then realised after signing up was something entirely different and with a subscription fee. This is sneaky and underhand. I hear of other online shopping companies also facilitating these cowboys. Please everyone here, list the online shopping company you used, so we can all avoid shopping with them again and maybe then, they will dis-associate themselves from Complete Savings. Mine was Debenhams. I realise they will be bought out at the end of the month, but I will not be buying anything from their new owners either, as I suspect they may be involved in partnering with Complete Savings. I cannot be sure, but not taking any more chances.
I've never seen or heard of this name yet you have taken £15 out of my account in these hard times and sent me overdrawn , I've managed to log on and cancel a so called subscription which I would never have signed up to because I cannot afford it , I've never heard of you , you should not trick people into signing up for this so wrong !!! I hope I get a refund for not using your services!!!
Complete scam, I feel like a fool falling for this, contacting this shower today. How can they sleep at night taking this money AND during a pandemic. I am fuming. I will be seeking all my money back
A right old scam had my bank close my account down as it looked like a fraud. Let’s se if I get my £15 refund what a drama this has been
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews