Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
Don't bother, they do NOT pay. Half of my transactions did not track and I have £300 cashback that was frozen and not paid to my account. Long story short, they asked me 2 months ago for 1 payment receipt which I provided promptly but they ignored all my calls and emails to date to confirm the transaction after I sent the proof they asked for. Today, after I told them I am leaving 1 star on review sites they suspended my account completely and asked me to provide proof for all transactions/payments to date (few tens) which is unreasonable seeing they ignored all my attempt to get the payment for the oldest transaction they froze and I provided proof of payment. This website is a big con/spam/fraudulent company, no wonder why they provide such high cashback compared to other reliable sites.
IO wouldn't recommend this company. The promised saving and benefits never materialize. Its imposible to get through their one and only phone number (always engaged). Sending mail through their website is not operational. They charge you membership even after you have cvacelled and theu have acknowledge so. |I wonder why so many well rteputed chains like Artgos and many others lend their name. My sincere advice is to stay away. If it sounds too good to be true, there is a reason.
Scam - want to charge 15 euros per month, but do not state that
They state the £15 is clear in their terms and conditions but its very much not. I was one kf many that felt duped into a £15 a month charge and had 'technical' issues whenever i tried to send in receipts for cashback. This seems to be a constant issue for the business - consider listening to your customers and change your customer journey.
I purchased through completesavings.co.uk and was due to get cashback for my purchase. I am owed £95 cashback it has been 3 months now and I am still waiting. Do not get caught up in their scheme as you have to pay £15 and they are very slow to honor their side of the bargain. Regards,
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews