Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
Total scam, am awaiting refunds for a disgusting total of money I never entered any card details for nor gave any informed consent for. Any companies hosting this on their own sites should be ashamed.
Like so many people on here and on Trust Pilot I inadvertently signed up to Complete Savings when buying gig tickets. I received no welcome pack and I only noticed the £15 deductions after 13 months (my fault, I know). I rang Complete Savings and they immediately agreed to refund £15. When I stayed that I wanted to query the account the line went dead. I rang again and the line again went dead as soon as I mentioned querying the account. I rang the credit card company and told them to stop all future payments. I contacted Complete Savings a third time and they agreed to refund £45 and to send me a claim form within 5 days to reclaim the balance. They delivered on their promise and fully refunded my account yesterday. Strange company but were quick to refund when challenged.
I did not sign up for this. A reputable does not get you to sign up in such an underhanded way. A reputable company asks for passwords, and user names etc. If these savings are so good why aren't they advertising in the open instead of piggybacking on well known companies?
Complete Savings guarantee you a minimum 10% cashback when you shop on their website. Complete Savings have endless list of exclusions written in the small print. The over zealous staff send you an email saying you will not be paid any cashback because you have violated one of their many exclusions but refuse to tell you which one. I wouldn't touch Complete Saving with a barge pole.
Complete scam. Sneaky pop up box when shopping on line. Charged £15 for membership without even realising I was committing to anything let alone a payment. Be aware. Should be illegal.
A total scam, had no idea that I had even signed up to them and definatley didn't give any bank details.
Massive scam.
I’ve had the same problem as everyone else lost close to £100 without even knowing!! Does anyone know how long a refund will take?
Absolute scam I had no idea I had signed up for it and they have taken money out since last year this must be illegal and by the looks of comments, others are unaware as well? thankfully I have canceled it and the lady I spoke to was helpful !!!!!!! Worst bloody thing since Cats and that says it all !!!!
How can these people(Company’s) take peoples money from there account for nothing in return. I was a victim of this and only got on to it when my January bank statement arrived. They had also taken £15 in December...Seems when you make a transaction say Argos,there’s another pop up which makes people think your getting savings back as you have a made a big purchase. But it’s not. Don’t be fooled. Iv informed my bank. Blocked and reported and am getting my £30 back as they had no right to take it.cheeky gits. ...so beware people. It’s not just a virus we are in awe with. It’s people like this in our society....
I had no idea I was signing up to a monthly subscription. The svaing offer to save on next purchase came up after a purchase from Debenhams. I didn't see any monthly subscription might have been the Small print.
i placed an order at probikekit.co.uk and it offered at the end a cashback of some £ on my future purchase. I have happily signed up but there was a small print which said you have to pay £15 per month!!! please read the small print before you accept their cashback!
I had no idea I was signing up to a monthly subscription. When I ticked the box I thought this was an ASDA in-house savings scheme. Having now accidently become aware of the scheme, it is not something I would use and would never consciously have subscribed to. The way this happens is less than transparent and, as such, it is at best sharp practice.
Absolutely abhorrent behaviour, I clicked on this saying it will SAVE me money when buying gig tickets. I had no recollection of being told there would be a monthly membership fee of £15.00?! I entered no bank details, no confirmation of card details, they've just taken them from when I bought gig tickets? How is this legal? That's like me buying something from one shop, popping next door to the next shop the shop keeper telling me next time you buy something from the first shop we'll save you money, and then taking money unknowingly with the card details from the initial shop a month later? Thought it looked dodgy when I first saw the advert and low and behold my instinct was right. I cancelled as soon as I realised by emailing and in fairness they did cancel my 'membership'.
never did i expect to be paying anything to anyone. i never even gave my bank details. they must of got them from my shopping details at asda. only noticed because i hardly ever use this account and have no standing orders with it, so when a notification popped up this morning my alarm bells rang. totally corrupt in my opinion.
I was buying form WHSmith when this popped up, never did it mention 15 a month coming out of my bank. I think I managed to unsubscribe ASAP but if anything comes out of my account I will be going straight to my bank and the FCA and find any way I can to shut this “company” down it’s a scam!
I never signed up to this. I occasionally use that account for buying tickets and hardly ever check the balance. Lucky I did because these people were in there taking money for nothing. Ticket master caused this. It’s a scam.
These are cowboys, facilitated through a Debenhams purchase. The £15 'subscription' is a complete rip-off. Unsurprising Debenhams is going bust.
I did not sign up for this stop taking my money you robbing bastards! please remove the one star also.
I didn’t even know I signed up to this at all... just one day I noticed £15 had come out of my account. I called them to cancel and refund, which they did, however had all my details. I explained how confused I was on how they had my details as I never set this up with them. The employee kept dodging the question.
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews