Webhosting Uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Webhosting Uk

sales@webhosting.uk.com

4th Floor Fountain House, 4 South Parade

How would you rate Webhosting Uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have had failures minimum weekly for nearly a year. I have waited a whole day with zero access. I keep losing money and time. I have added stress. I have zero response to 10 emails. Resonance for the failure according to WHUK. Is we have no anti virus I stalled. Our package we pay them for includes anti virus. That says it all and still they can't even see"
"Excellent support"
Chris Hardwick
Unverified Reviewer
"I signed up to WHUK in 2014 to see how they compared to other providers. It did not take long to realise that they were way ahead of their competition in efficiency and service. It has the right customer focus and a caring attitude to ensure that any problem is solved to the customer's satisfaction. WHUK now handles all my business. So to Adam Smith, the Linux team and all in Billing, thank you for helping me on my journey."
"I have used WHUK for over 6 years now and the service has completely gone to pot this last year."
Webhosting Uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews