Wearth London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Would recommend! Bought a box of biodegradable floss picks and the shipping was quick and efficient, the product good quality and even the packaging is earth friendly! I even got a free gift. Well done!"
"Products arrived quickly, great quality and like that you can shop plastic-free!"
"Product arrived quickly. Not as easy to use as my plastic floss sticks, but hope will get easier"
"Very good customer service and fab products!! X"
"Fantastic ethical and sustainable products. I absolutely love my one green bottles I brought for my family. Thank You"
"Beautiful products. Fast delivery. I will definitely order again."
"Prompt delivery. Loved the hand written note when ordering Atlas and Ortis shampoo bar!"
"Reasonably priced for very good quality jewellery, arrived on time in lovely gift packaging."
"So pleased with all products and excellent customer service all round. Have recommended to all friends and family! Some plastic tape used on packaging of just one small item which was a shame as shopping plastic free values."
Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear that you are happy with your purchases and our service! Sorry to hear that some plastic tape ended up on one of the packages, if possible could you let us know which product this was?

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
"Great quality products with really quick delivery time."
"Excellent Products"
"Excellent service! Great products!"
"So many beautiful and ethical products! I love everything I ordered, they will be nice and engaged gifts for my family!"
"Polite and friendly staff! Good products too, I buy the only eco friendly air reed set on the market! (That I know of anyways!!). Would recommend!"
"Good service, quick delivery, well-packaged items."
"Very pleased with presentation and quality of candle, and at least we can be assured it won't give any toxic fumes off."
"Very happy with our product. Came well wrapped with no damage."
"Excellent service, bracelet beautifully made from recycled silver. I'm sure my daughter- in - law is going to be thrilled with her gift."
"It was a pleasure buying from Wearth, simple, straightforward, quick zerowaste delivery"
"Great customer service."
Wearth London is rated 4.90 based on 73 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!