Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Very quick shipping time, high quality products and love that can send the empty container back to be reused."
"Very happy with the service and the product."
"Quality necklace, speedy service and great communication."
"Great selection of products and very fast delivery. I will definitely buy from here again."
"I was looking for a particular soap and found it on Wearth. Delivery was quick, will definitely be buying from Wearth again."
"I really like the ethical standards. Product arrived quickly exactly as described."
"I'm really pleased with my safety razor, I feel great about saving countless plastic disposable razors and I'm trying to encourage others to go down a similar route. With thanks, Ella"
"Love this shop!"
"Great stuff"
"Very helpful"
"Really good service. Pleased with all the products I bought. The water bottle wasn’t the colour I ordered but I’m still very pleased with it!"
Thank you for your review, we are sorry about the wrong coloured bottle arriving but pleased to hear you like it. We've just sent you a small gift for the mixup to your email.

"Fast and good"
"Really good and sturdy toothbrush. The bristles are comfortable - not too soft and feels like your teeth have had a good clean after use."
"The first product has been tried and is great will swop over and try the second next week but expect it to be as good Delivery was slightly quicker than expected All good so far - will be trying again shortly"
"A good variety of products at really good prices. Service was good an items delivered on time. Very happy with the purchase."
"Offering a great range of reasonably priced environmentally sound products from a number of equally environmentally sound manufacturers using sustainable packaging. I purchased the Naked Necessities Naked Shave Razor Kit and it arrived in great condition in cardboard and string packaging and wonderfully presented. The product itself is good quality and stylish and I feel proud to support a small company with a great ethos."
Thank you shopping at Wearth Paul, we're very happy to hear you like our range of products and your new razor kit!

Imogen & Ed
"Great service, fantastic products."
Thank you for review Louise, great to hear you like the products you ordered!

Imogen & Ed
"Fab product, fast delivery. Just a shame that they use plastics sellotape."
Thank you for your review, great to hear you like your product! We're very sorry that you were disappointed by the use of plastic sellotape, we always try to keep plastic to a minimum when our brands send out the orders. If you could please email which product it was that you ordered we will have a look into this.

"Good quick service."
Thank you for your review Ian!

Imogen & Ed
"Very attentive to the customer's needs, great variety of products and plastic free shipping, I just love this company !"
Thank you for your review, we're very pleased to hear you were happy with your experience!

Wearth London is rated 4.84 based on 364 reviews