Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Delivery was quick, good product
A few months ago I purchased their recyclable electric toothbrush heads. They arrived in great time and I was very happy with my purchase. I have used them for our low-waste products and I will continue to use them in the future!
they're great
A great concept! Loads of lovely eco-friendly, sustainable and vegan products, perfect for gifts!
Very satisfied with my shopping!
Great eco products, would recommend
Exceptional quality. Great customer service.
prom, reliable
Easy to use and speedy delivery!
Nicely packaged. I bought them for Christmas presents so haven’t opened them yet!
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Brushes very good and, best of all, they're recyclable.
excellent service and good pricing
Great selection of things!
Prompt delivery . Recipient delighted with the product ( Big Hug message box of face masks ). Will use again .
Wearth is a really good sustainable platform for products. It would be nice to have a student’s discount as some of us can’t afford the products but would love to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle.
I started online shopping at Wearth London because I wanted to reduce my plastic and shop local. I have been really happy so far. All the products have been great and arrived in a timely fashion.
I bought recyclable electric toothbrush heads. Very impressed with the product and the company. Fast delivery.
Great size bottles and they look amazing.
Good products and service
Loved the wide range of products available, good quality and prompt delivery of items.
Wearth London is rated 4.80 based on 987 reviews