Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Great service and wonderful products"
"My favourite shop! All my purchases so far have been the perfect quality."
"We bought this as a gift, and were really disappointed with the packaging of the products."
Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the packaging of the products from your order. If you could please email us with more information we will look into this to ensure any issues are resolved.

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
"Lovely handmade products, excellent quality - recipient was very happy."
"Products smell amazing and really pleased with them as an alternative to shampoo and conditioning bars. Packaging excellent. Biodegradable and recyclable. Would recommend."
"I recommend to anyone this amazing dishwasher powder I use it in a 30 min wash and everything is clean and the most important that it hasn’t got any smell and I even wash all my plastic in a dishwasher . AMAZING One wash 20 gr and cost 6p"
"Absolutely great"
"Quick delivery and quality goods."
"Great products and very good customer service. Thank you Wearth Team for your assistance with becoming more sustainable;)"
"I was very pleased with the service from wearth London and would definitely purchase from them again."
"Lovely products very happy with these will definitely buy from this company again"
"Great products with speedy delivery. Website was easy to navigate and I could find the products I wanted"
"Wearth has a great selection of eco friendly products. We are absolutely chuffed to bits with our new toothbrushes, we will be ordering again soon!"
"Really love the dishwasher powder, great product! Will be buying more x"
"An excellent service and the perfect place to find all your sustainable goods. The website is clearly designed and very easy to navigate and the process from start to finish was very efficient. Thank you Wearth for helping to save the planet, one purchase at a time!"
"Simple and easy to purchase. Lovely range of products, delivered quickly in minimal eco packaging."
"I love wearth and keep coming back to order. One improvement would be product specific reviews."
"I love the range of products they offer as well as the prices of them all? I'm glad I've found a company who really wants to make a difference on the plastic problem we all know. I would definitely buy from Wearth London again because of their fantastic customer service as I had a question about a perdicular product and got a reply almost instantly as well as getting a useful reply in the late hours of the day (10-11pm) which was a real surprise. Thank you WEARTH LONDON!"
"Nice website, good communications."
"Easy purchase and fast delivery"
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 653 reviews