Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Good quality products. I love make up pads, after washing they again clean and looks like new. I'm very much recommending those reusable products"
"Nice earrings and quick delivery. Thank you"
"Great products Good service."
"Excellent quality, quick and friendly device!"
"My first order with Wearth, gorgeous soaps! And I received another soap as a complimentary sample and a note which was a nice touch. I bought these for my sister in law and she loved them.. Delivery wasn’t specified at point of order but they arrived in 3.-4 days. I like the limited use of wrapping /packaging too 👍.I will buy from again,"
"Very pleased with my purchase. Good to find a company offering everyday items without harming the planet."
"I discovered this company through Facebook and have bought lovely recycled silver jewellery. Good to support UK craftpeople and products!"
"Great items"
"Problem free, recipient of pendant appreciated."
"Good quality items, received very quickly!"
"Efficient and speedy delivery."
"Such a great collection. Always arrives quickly."
"Fast delivery and smooth service!"
"Very happy with my dental floss. Also excellent customer service & delivery. Would be happy to recommend."
"Amazing range of products that are lovingly designed. Will definitely make this my regular website for zero waste products. Thank you!"
"It's great to be able to go to one place and find so many sustainable and environmentally friendly options."
"Thank you Wearth London. My recent purchase arrived in a timely manner in conditions specified. I was also pleased to see there was no plastic packaging used."
"Very speedy shipping and great website"
"Wearth have a great variety of products to help you live a greener lifestyle. I was really pleased with some handkerchiefs and reusable cotton rounds that I ordered, and I'm sure I will be ordering more products in the future."
"A great selection of items, quick delivery, and nicely packaged with no plastic. Will definitely be coming back."
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 561 reviews